Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Winners] My Dream Summer Escapade

Epic St4R!
    User ID
    Guild
    ClassX

[Winners] My Dream Summer Escapade

My Dream Summer Escapade

1st place: Entry No. 7 with 40 votes, Congrats @Jupie you won again 300 Cash pts. gimme some po ;)

My dream summer escapade is Whitehaven Beach in Australia it is the most beautiful beach on Earth, truly stunning. Whitehaven beach is one of the best and most tranquil beaches in Australia. The beach is known for its crystal white silica sands and turquoise colored water.

What makes Whitehaven so special is the delicate silica sand, hence it has a powder-like consistency and doesn't retain heat (making it lovely and cool to walk on). It has been voted the world's top eco-friendly beach. It is literally like floating in heaven. This place was heaven on Earth very unique right?

Splurging on a once in a lifetime dream vacation like this would be a priceless experience. Traveling to new and exciting places would create ever lasting memories that I would share for a lifetime.

2nd place: Entry No. 6 with 26 Votes, Congrats @Stiffler you won 200 Cash pts.

Entry : Majestic Isla del Fuego

Natural blue water, fresh air and most especially a budget-friendly destination: Siquijor. It has always been my dream to visit the majestic island of siquijor or the locals call it “Isla del Fuego” or the Land of Fire. Contrary to what’s it called, the island has so many refreshing spots to offer to its visitors. I can go swimming to its white sand beaches, touring around the entire province on a motorcycle, jumping off from falls and most especially sleeping on a tent above the mountain just like a backpacker. Hopefully, I can go visit this summer dream vacation of mine after this pandemic with my love one..

3rd place: We have a tie! Entry No. 1 and No. 5 with 22 Votes, Congrats @KristenJD and @Shandy you guys won 50 cash points each

Well if we are talking about summer everyone is longing for a swin or a beach view. I choose Maldives (#1) and Papakolea Beach or anywhere in Hawaii(#2) because these place are very relaxing and a good fit for me to enjoy summer.

Maldives (#1) is known the world as a premiere honeymoon destination, with its alluring deep blue seas, turquoise reefs, white sandy beaches and beautiful palm trees (Sounds cool right? Make it cooler with your hot babe wearing bikini. Lol). Maldives is made up of 1,192 islands with their population only occupying 192 of those, but keep in mond as these islands are slowly disappearing while the Indian Ocean rises, so let's visit it now before this paradise becomes history. Let's be a part of this Island's history.

On the other hand, some of us are longing for a place which can be an adventure as well. The overlook of Papakolea Beach in Hawaii (#2) will give you a nice and intense feeling. It is really a perfect beach going experience for the active and adventurous like me or like you(Wanna be pro-beach goers?). As there is a three mile hike involved to get to the Papakolea Beach, it is where the pro-beach goers travel to just to see the special sand. The sand here is primarily the color of olivine, a green mineral which comes from Puu Mahana, a volcanic cone above the beach (Just WOW!). This is also one of the only two green sand beaches in the world. However, as the waters here are turbulent, save the swimming for when you get back to your resort's beach(@Maldives. Lol)

Hope you enjoyed reading my "My Dream Summer Escapade". See you there!!!

I remember my dream summer vacation it was on Jomalig. Jomalig is very special to me before we get there it takes 4-6hrs
    of boat travel but its all worth it since the Beaches is very beautiful the some areas does not have phone and data signal.
    What I like the most is the beach called Little batanes the sound of the waves is very pleasant to my ear it is very relaxing.
    The Place is very special to me since my family and special someone are with me. It was my happiest moment ever seeing my family
    laugh and smile with each other enjoyin and relaxing the very moment all the hard work is worth the while.

Entry No. 2 got 16 Votes
    Entry No. 3 got 13 Votes
    Entry No. 4 got 16 Votes

Kindly fill up this FORM for claiming your prize. Congratulations guys!

Again, Thank you so much for participating in my event. Thanks also for those who voted. Cheers! ;)

(c)Jupie

Rise of the Geek
    User ID

Congratulations to all

OH Yeah!
    User ID

Congratulations to all guys... Nice Summer Escapade.

User ID
    Character
    Shandy

Thank you <3 yay! xxxx

Gifts: [x][x][x]

User ID

Congrats guys! more more

I Tear Heavens Asunder
    User ID
    Character
    berformeth

Need help? Post it HERE.
    Don't get left behind. Read the Latest Updates!
    Learn the facts. Visit our Wiki.
    Manage your game account. Vote for the server.

Jebac Biede
    User ID
    Character
    Sylvanas
    Discord
    eXRate#8763

Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    Game is dying yet they still want to kill the game some more like poking a dead horse with a stick.
    Not surprised though.

User ID
    Character
    Enmity

@wow Thanks Marko.

Perfectly Imperfect
    User ID
    Character
    NatsuBK

Congrats :D

Gifteh: [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]

Rise of the Geek