>You must have at least 50 posts to vote
    >You cannot vote for your own entry
    >Must follow the format

Format for voting

1st: Entry#1
    2nd: Entry#2
    3rd: Entry#3

Entry 1

I remember my dream summer vacation it was on Jomalig. Jomalig is very special to me before we get there it takes 4-6hrs
    of boat travel but its all worth it since the Beaches is very beautiful the some areas does not have phone and data signal.
    What I like the most is the beach called Little batanes the sound of the waves is very pleasant to my ear it is very relaxing.
    The Place is very special to me since my family and special someone are with me. It was my happiest moment ever seeing my family
    laugh and smile with each other enjoyin and relaxing the very moment all the hard work is worth the while.

Entry 2

I am working as an OFW here in SAUDI ARABIA. The stress level of working at site
    located in the Middle of the dessert is too much not only in my body also in the mind.
    So everytime i go on vacation, i always make sure that before i go home i need to plan where
    will i spend my time. So last time while browsing on Facebook, I saw the pictures of this place
    and immediately searched it on google. Damn. This place is where i want to go next.
    Cambugahay Falls, SIQUIJOR. The place was majestic. A true Gem.
    There is this nostalgic feeling inside me that suddenly lit up while looking at the pictures.
    Memories of me being a Boy Scout Hiking/Camping in the mountain.

Daydreaming about this place excites me a lot. Having my morning coffee while waiting for the sunrise.
    Dreaming of myself swimming in the Three-tired waterfalls while surrounded by Green/Tress and
    hearing the sound of birds chirping and also the gushing of water.
    Eating local cuisine while having the majestic view. Damn its hard to describe how relaxing it will be.

The views on the pictures actually mesmerized me and captured my heart. A work of nature that can be found
    in the Philippines. I know that this place will surely relax my body, mind and soul.

Ciao

Entry 3

"Island of Espiritu Santo"

It may sound spiritual due to the name, but this island, sure is my dream summer vacation place. It is located in the republic of Vanuatu. Whether you like the ocean or the river, this island offers the best of both worlds. There are houses near the shore, only some feet away. They are called "Moyyan" meaning "house by the sea". Just step out of the door and jiggle your way to the beach waters in a matter of seconds.

Deeper in the island are rivers clear as the skies. You'll be surprised how clear and how blue these bodies of waters are. Amidst the forests, visitors deemed it magical. The extraordinary bluish color of these water holes are claimed to be, by the locals, because of the limestones under. You can go on a canoe thru the river or dive in this cerulean treat, all while listening to the cicadas singing the melody of your best vacation ever!.

Entry 4

I chose "EL NIDO PALAWAN" as my dream summer escapade; this place is like a paradise which we can ease and stress ourselves, this is the best place to escape the very painful existence of us; considered to be the top tourist destination i think EL NIDO PALAWAN is the best place to spend even how much will it cost to just go in this said natural paradise.
    I want to make memories that are unforgettable together with my love ones yes of course my Fiance, i think this is the perfect place to initiate my wedding proposal. Haha*
    But yes everyone should look forward to this local tourist spot of us as a Pilipino, i would like to suggest this to the whole community so i might contribute even in this simple event my sincere promoting our paradise.
    But to those who wants to come please lets make this tourist destination sustainable for the future generation may witness how beautiful the EL NIDO PALAWAN is.

This is ex-FGM KarlMarx promoting EL NIDO PALAWAN as the most beautiful tourist destination. Love ya

Entry 5

Well if we are talking about summer everyone is longing for a swin or a beach view. I choose Maldives (#1) and Papakolea Beach or anywhere in Hawaii(#2) because these place are very relaxing and a good fit for me to enjoy summer.

Maldives (#1) is known the world as a premiere honeymoon destination, with its alluring deep blue seas, turquoise reefs, white sandy beaches and beautiful palm trees (Sounds cool right? Make it cooler with your hot babe wearing bikini. Lol). Maldives is made up of 1,192 islands with their population only occupying 192 of those, but keep in mond as these islands are slowly disappearing while the Indian Ocean rises, so let's visit it now before this paradise becomes history. Let's be a part of this Island's history.

On the other hand, some of us are longing for a place which can be an adventure as well. The overlook of Papakolea Beach in Hawaii (#2) will give you a nice and intense feeling. It is really a perfect beach going experience for the active and adventurous like me or like you(Wanna be pro-beach goers?). As there is a three mile hike involved to get to the Papakolea Beach, it is where the pro-beach goers travel to just to see the special sand. The sand here is primarily the color of olivine, a green mineral which comes from Puu Mahana, a volcanic cone above the beach (Just WOW!). This is also one of the only two green sand beaches in the world. However, as the waters here are turbulent, save the swimming for when you get back to your resort's beach(@Maldives. Lol)

Hope you enjoyed reading my "My Dream Summer Escapade". See you there!!!

Entry 6

Entry : Majestic Isla del Fuego

Natural blue water, fresh air and most especially a budget-friendly destination: Siquijor. It has always been my dream to visit the majestic island of siquijor or the locals call it “Isla del Fuego” or the Land of Fire. Contrary to what’s it called, the island has so many refreshing spots to offer to its visitors. I can go swimming to its white sand beaches, touring around the entire province on a motorcycle, jumping off from falls and most especially sleeping on a tent above the mountain just like a backpacker. Hopefully, I can go visit this summer dream vacation of mine after this pandemic with my love one..

Entry 7

My dream summer escapade is Whitehaven Beach in Australia it is the most beautiful beach on Earth, truly stunning. Whitehaven beach is one of the best and most tranquil beaches in Australia. The beach is known for its crystal white silica sands and turquoise colored water.

What makes Whitehaven so special is the delicate silica sand, hence it has a powder-like consistency and doesn't retain heat (making it lovely and cool to walk on). It has been voted the world's top eco-friendly beach. It is literally like floating in heaven. This place was heaven on Earth very unique right?

Splurging on a once in a lifetime dream vacation like this would be a priceless experience. Traveling to new and exciting places would create ever lasting memories that I would share for a lifetime.

be honest guys ;)

(c)Jupie

Epic St4R!
    User ID
    Guild
    ClassX

Deadline: May 27, 2020
    7:00pm

Format;

1st: Entry#1
    2nd: Entry#2
    3rd: Entry#3

Be honest po ;)

(c)Jupie

User ID
    Character
    MsFaiths

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    1st: Entry #5
    2nd: Entry #4
    3rd: Entry #1

Don't grow up, it's a trap.
    User ID
    Discord
    Arch#7661

1st: Entry #1
    2nd: Entry #3
    3rd: Entry #4

Epic St4R!
    User ID
    Guild
    ClassX

vote vote!

(c)Jupie

Mother of all Gays <3
    User ID
    Character
    KRE0N
    Guild
    ClassX

1st: Entry #7
    2nd: Entry #2
    3rd: Entry #3
    /* gifteh from Madam Mishel

Living in a Dream called Life
    User ID
    Character
    ArviN
    Guild
    TEAM BALDA
    Discord
    arvin.#4177

2nd: Entry #2
    3rd: Entry #3
    Walt Whitman : “I am as BAD as the WORST, But, Thank GOD,I am as GOOD as theBEST.”

Rise of the Geek
    User ID

2nd: Entry #1
    3rd: Entry #4
    Signature Removed by a Moderator due the image uploader site doesn't exist anymore

404 Not Found
    User ID
    Character
    SMILEY
    Discord
    Nephron #5665

1st: Entry#7
    2nd: Entry#3
    3rd: Entry#1

FREE SPIRITED
    Forum Gear Made by: Gedeon

User ID