Thread: [WINNERS]Throwback Thursday

I'm yours~
    User ID
    Character
    oHarvii
    Guild
    ADMIN

[WINNERS]Throwback Thursday

1st Place: @Jupie with 56points and won 300 Cash Points+1 Month Hardcore Tag.

"Bathing Beauties"

I remembered the last summer I have with my 2 sisters from different mothers (they are actually my college best friends HA-HA). It was a sudden plan but turned out to be the most enjoying summer I've had. We went to Lola Sayong Eco-Surf Camp it is one of the most famous surfing spots in Sorsogon Province. We love the tranquil atmosphere of Lola Sayong's beach it's cleaner and less crowded. We stayed there for 2 days and 1 night. In our first day on the beach we took selfies capturing every moment we have then late night talks with them till we fell asleep. In our last day we went surfing it was our first time, we're joking around and enjoying the moments. Having this silly talks during surf is always hilarious:laughing, joking and supporting each other. Being with them again after a long time is the best feeling ever and made my last summer full of unforgettable moments :D
    2nd Place: @KarlMarx with 25points and won 200 Cash Points.

"Boys over summer!!!"
    This was taken last summer year 2019, i am the one who took the "Groufie" (Floral summer attire).
    The (3) young men are my cousins, this was the day that we spent together since the past few years that we wasn't able to reach each other, we spent our summer in a small beach of Mindanao in Isabla City, Basilan. The beach is like a paradise tho the sustainability and disposal of garbage wasn't managed well that year, nevertheless i am proud to promote that the beach itself became much more progressive because the authority laid hand and focus on its beauty now.
    I chose this picture with my cousin because the memories lies in this picture are unforgettable; first reason as i've mentioned above we wasn't able to reach each other for several years, but yea we made it and we had so much fun during that summer, the party in the said beach were unexpected, pretty girls were rampant that day. Haha* i was totally lost during that day because we had so much fun and shared stories to each other. (But yea we drunk all day and night Haha*)
    I might sound like gay about the story behind this picture but you can't deprive my right to express my true feelings that i have a true bros/cousin/buddy all at once.

Thank you for reading
    PS: Spend more time with your family, spend more money with your, spread more love to your family, and lastly create more memories with your family because there is no other will save you from despair; it is you and your family will lift you up.

3rd Place: @Renxclusive with 24points and won 50 Cash Points

"My Friends, My Team, My Family"

Hello guys just sharin some of the best and memorable TeamPic we had very long time ago before it got dissolved. it was then an Epic experience since its the first time i drunk so hard that i need to crawl like a snail going back to our safehouse.

It was a Hiking + Swimming tour / Drinking Session with my Close friends, Travel team, My Second Family. Organized by my Ate CJ our leader who make event and tours for others as well.

This guys help me moved on with my Previous toxic relationship. I never been an adventurous guy and never expect that i will be this kind of outgoing person. We've been through ups and downs. We Hike Mountains together and go for trips anywhere. We Drink and chill on normal days. but on weekends we always hangout together.

Im so Thankful that I have some Good friends to lean on and share stories with. even our team got dissolved we always make time to each other

P.S. This event was voted by our beloved ZMU Staff

For claiming your prizes you may just simply fill up this form just click here

Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you all for participating in my event. For those non winners don't be sad and better luck next time! Stay tuned for more upcoming events, I hope you guys will participate again.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .Harvii For This Useful Post:

OH Yeah!
    User ID

Congratulations to all winners

User ID
    Character
    SinoKaba
    Guild
    GODS

graaaaaaats

Perfectly Imperfect
    User ID
    Character
    NatsuBK

Congrats people

Gifteh: [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]

Rise of the Geek
    User ID

Congratulations guys.

Epic St4R!
    User ID
    Guild
    ClassX

nice entry guys. Congrats! ;)

(c)Jupie

I Tear Heavens Asunder
    User ID
    Character
    berformeth

Need help? Post it HERE.
    Don't get left behind. Read the Latest Updates!
    Learn the facts. Visit our Wiki.
    Manage your game account. Vote for the server.

Nurse Emergency Technician
    User ID

Nice event Harvi! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    Please be assured that i will put my time here with these and make sure cheaters caught can no longer play in ZMU. What we can promise you is never ending hard work to catch up with these 3rd party app and from your report, we will be reviewing all report properly to ensure the integrity of game.

SLEEPY HEAD
    User ID
    Character
    bhoohs
    Guild
    POLICE

Congatz po everyone ^_^

POWER OVERWHELMING
    User ID
    Character
    VANQUISH
    Guild