Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: CS Dummies Blocking Legitimate Guilds to Register.

VIP Elite!
    User ID
    Character
    Hidomi
    Guild
    HideOut

Thank's for the update boss.

?"Grow Up And Stop Hating".

Items ?
    User ID
    Character
    BossCHEL
    Guild
    HideOut

Perpect boss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kundun Hunter!
    User ID
    Character
    Maddalena
    Guild
    ALLinONE
    Discord
    Jaina#5991

Quote Originally Posted by K i n g View Post
    How can we even directly Categorized a guild as a Dummy when people making excuses just to satisfy their Greed and say that "We are not a Dummy"

How about weakling should just stop Registering Dummies and Play at your hardest if you think you are a better guild, I don't care if who gets offended to what I just said now meaning you are guilty.

But if You think you are strong enough, You don't need a 2nd ally or 3rd ally to win the CS play at Your finest in one single ally then Win.
    FYI.

We officially separated we have no communication on discord and even in group chat in facebook. You can ask Amix and the rest. I know how insecure you guys and I feel it huehue. Feel free to report our ally and the whatsocalled mercenary REDACESS which you accused the legimate guild who went rampage all over @Nocturnal sister servers GrudgeMU and FortressMU. Now if you wanna ask for proof/evidences.We can provide you pictures from our facebook accounts and compile it all together and put it on your mouth.

Next time TO ALL HIDEOUT SENIORS/LEADERS, its easy to accuse but its hard to defend if the suspected people can give you enough and solid evidence to smash your arguments here on this forum.

You only know how to play the game by spending $$$ but you aint know how to control everything. so stop crying ladies

ALLinONE Alliance 4 Time CS Warlord Champion 2012 to 2016 |
    RENEGADE Alliance CS Warlord Champion 2018 & Record Holder 10 Straight CS Win Streaks

ALLinONE - Record Holding ZMU CS Warlords Champions 2012,2013,2014,2016 52 CS Wins
    8 Straight CS Wins

User ID
    Character
    Hope
    Guild
    XCLUSIVE

Thanks!

User ID
    Character
    ThiyacoO
    Discord
    @ThiyacoO#9178

GOOD LUCK ALL

Banned
    User ID
    Character
    Diurnal

I don't Know why this Kid reacted to my post, When I never mention a Group. In fact whoever is putting Dummies are just bunch weaklings weather it is HiDeOuT, REDACESS, WARFARE.

AS LONG as you put one and you are being denial is Just another level of being weak. I don't play the game anymore but sometimes when I can I play for Hideout and I'm just here to drop my opinions.

If you are being offended in what I just said then you are just being Guilty.

Again, I don't care for people who keep making excuses from here on out. Things are obvious. If you think you are a stronger Team, Play with all your might in single ally

Vicious Little
    User ID
    Guild
    SoulKeeper

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    @Nocturnal I have an idea here that is bound to scare these motherfuckers.
    Get your ass in Discord in a bit

Kundun Hunter!
    User ID
    Character
    Maddalena
    Guild
    ALLinONE
    Discord
    Jaina#5991

Quote Originally Posted by K i n g View Post
    I don't Know why this Kid reacted to my post, When I never mention a Group. In fact whoever is putting Dummies are just bunch weaklings weather it is HiDeOuT, REDACESS, WARFARE.

AS LONG as you put one and you are being denial is Just another level of being weak. I don't play the game anymore but sometimes when I can I play for Hideout and I'm just here to drop my opinions.

If you are being offended in what I just said then you are just being Guilty.

Again, I don't care for people who keep making excuses from here on out. Things are obvious. If you think you are a stronger Team, Play with all your might in single ally
    just make yourself busy in making money nigguh, and i dont even care on your thoughts. I dont have to prove anything coz the result is obviously shown throughout every season of this server. Now If I play in multiple allies every CS it's out of your business. mind your own. im just lucky that I can play with 3 to 4 accts every cs and strategize gameplays. Next time you talk as spokesperson of your stupid alliance make sure your opinions have sense.

ALLinONE Alliance 4 Time CS Warlord Champion 2012 to 2016 |
    RENEGADE Alliance CS Warlord Champion 2018 & Record Holder 10 Straight CS Win Streaks

ALLinONE - Record Holding ZMU CS Warlords Champions 2012,2013,2014,2016 52 CS Wins
    8 Straight CS Wins

Uber Outlaw
    User ID
    Character
    minami

thanks for the update

Former: xGFX xHGFX xMODERATOR of GrudgeMU

Kawaii Game Master
    User ID
    Character
    zipHowten
    Discord