Character
    Priix
    Guild
    ADMIN
    Discord
    Priix#4407

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    Wrong.
    Never he had ask any permission. And last time i was in the team is 2019 , and never was the anti lag posted in public

What's up with my reaction, my file was never intended for public use , so I should be complaining why staff team refuse to remove the file while I keep on reporting since 2020 to remove it
    Stop lying. The date it was posted speaks itself. I was LMOD and you were AA that time. So why react now? Crazy.
    Contact Me: [email protected] / Discord: Priix#4407
    Gifteh:[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]
    Signature made by Lucho

Banned
    User ID
    Character
    Diurnal

Quote Originally Posted by Priix View Post
    Stop lying. The date it was posted speaks itself. I was LMOD and you were AA that time. So why react now? Crazy.
    Who is lying ? Why should I lie to my own surprise that my file is used publicly when I can even sell it the other servers for exclusive rights.

May 19 2019. Noc created this thread ,while May20 he bring up the topic to me that he has a friend gave him antilag , I just showed him the screenshots of my own made antilag .

https://imgur.com/a/4MQJWhv
    Conversation from may 20-21 morning ,i never have instances that I shared my Link nor I told him to share my files.maybe im wrong but guess im right upon checking our convo , we never talk about posting it publicly ,we only talk about making a new one but I have no time to do it since im busy ,resulting for noc to remove me by june 2019.

https://i.imgur.com/nD9KzgG.jpg that's the last topic me and noc have for may 21 , its not like it's part of my task to check every thread

Why now ? Call it Kid but As soon as I was informed Nocturnal removed me for Inactivity ,he didnt even bother to explain the situation ahead of time so I just straight block him in all kind of communications , i didnt even bother to complain why he removed me. We just stop talking since then
    Last edited by Diurnal; 20-02-2021 at 12:02 PM.

Vicious Little
    User ID
    Guild
    SoulKeeper

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Thread Closed.
    Get this discussed instead instead of being an ass about it.

Also, CRC check is almost the same as HKs so yea, explain that again?

tk