GODS
    t5 ... soo sad

So Handsome Game Master BunsoNito's Avatar
    User ID
    Character
    rain_619
    Guild
    PLAYBOY
    yeah its so sad to me haha. i am just claiming the prize of Top facebook sharer because i'm rain2010 the top facebook sharer and not the Top gtop voter. No QQ if the video shows that facebook sharer got pair weapon in its spin. but the video shows Top facebook sharer got t5 and that is me rain2010. its the same ticket but different spin at different winners for Top facebook sharer and Top Gtop voter right? top facebook sharer got T5 and the top Gtop voter got pair weapon right? can somebody tell me i have no right to complain about this?

I AM JUST CLAIMING THE RIGHTFUL PRIZE OF MINE @AMERRA because I am the TOP FACEBOOK SHARER and not the TOP GTOP VOTER po.
    I WILL BE SATISFIED IF THE VIDEO SHOWS IN THE SPIN OF THE TOP FACEBOOK SHARER GOT PAIR WEAPON. Please don't be BIAS PO!

Pervy Moderator
    User ID
    Character
    Phezmerga
    Guild
    MASSIVE
    Discord
    jOvz#7260
    @AMERRA ser you should pick so no qq will happen smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Issues can be solved, negative attitude cannot.

User ID
    Character
    AMERRA
    Guild
    ADMIN
    Discord
    Quote Originally Posted by BunsoNito View Post
    yeah its so sad to me haha. i am just claiming the prize of Top facebook sharer because i'm rain2010 the top facebook sharer and not the Top gtop voter. No QQ if the video shows that facebook sharer got pair weapon in its spin. but the video shows Top facebook sharer got t5 and that is me rain2010. its the same ticket but different spin at different winners for Top facebook sharer and Top Gtop voter right? top facebook sharer got T5 and the top Gtop voter got pair weapon right? can somebody tell me i have no right to complain about this?

I AM JUST CLAIMING THE RIGHTFUL PRIZE OF MINE @AMERRA because I am the TOP FACEBOOK SHARER and not the TOP GTOP VOTER po.
    I WILL BE SATISFIED IF THE VIDEO SHOWS IN THE SPIN OF THE TOP FACEBOOK SHARER GOT PAIR WEAPON. Please don't be BIAS PO!
    Bias? We Generate items Million times and we giving it for FREE? The thing we cant give you because you didnt won it.. cant Accept the lucky wheels give you pair swords ? small or big you must be grateful ,

AGAIN GTOP and FB Share are Same =ticket spin. is that too hard to understand?
    How many highlights should put on it, so you can clearly see your NAME?

if you dont have faith to trust the Lucky wheels we dont push you to join.
    Last edited by AMERRA; 10-08-2018 at 08:14 PM.

Siggy gift by Master CESAR / UB gift by bheby .Liz

User ID
    Character
    KNOWME
    Guild
    KNOWME
    my bro it's just like the word interchange not the spin. just take the sword and be happy on it :)) rest your case cuz you've win already choose what's the most expensive. Like AA sword :))

User ID
    Character
    Lord_ChArm
    Guild
    ADMIN
    Discord
    MRAHC#2344
    I can't see the list of Participants - can you give me a link to this FB voter Event Winner ?

GOD is so GOOD

User ID
    Character
    Umaru
    Quote Originally Posted by angjames321 View Post
    my bro it's just like the word interchange not the spin. just take the sword and be happy on it :)) rest your case cuz you've win already choose what's the most expensive. Like AA sword :))
    @angjames321 sad to tell you that AA weapons are not allowed on weapon of your choice prizes, i requested it before it has problem so i change prize.

User ID
    Character
    KNOWME
    Guild
    KNOWME
    Quote Originally Posted by MRAHC View Post
    I can't see the list of Participants - can you give me a link to this FB voter Event Winner ?
    there's a list of the winners but it won't be shown cuz it's there username unless if your a HGM or in higher position @MRAHC

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Multi Posting - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Umaru View Post
    @angjames321 sad to tell you that AA weapons are not allowed on weapon of your choice prizes, i requested it before it has problem so i change prize.
    oh myy i see! thanks for the info

So Handsome Game Master BunsoNito's Avatar
    User ID
    Character
    rain_619
    Guild
    PLAYBOY

can you check your eyes @AMERRA take a good look if who is the Top Facebook sharer and the Top Gtop Voter are they have the same name. if you remove the pinpoint of your mouse i we can still identify the winners. the problem in this case you did not double check the the correct winner in the GTOP Voter and the facebook Sharer.

@AMERRA i am just correcting your mistake of putting the wrong names. but still you insist that i am worthy of that prize. what if you our names aren't there who will claim the Top Facebook sharer prize? The Top Facebook sharer right and that is me rain2010.

people do commit mistakes because we are only human. we stand be corrected if we are doing the wrong things.

Tell me po if I'm wrong to make QQ about this po if yes then ban this Forum account since I am claiming the wrong prize that is rightfully mine as a Top Facebook sharer.

@Jolita @Miss_Advocate @xQUEENx @maldita @flyboy @TooFGood @GoldenDawn @daotpeke@MoTcHiMoTo @klython @NoxAnima @Andres @Du4lpr0 @Maica @Glaizer @minami @panchi@xNoOneElse @XeroKiryu @Zeldris @Blaster @JamesLee @5iveStar @Krokodayl @Miranda @xSavage@Hypnos @xHandsome @Henry @Horton @Orka @MrFaiths @AggUssTiiN @.Mugen @Ada Wong@TheSTOPPER @OxenJan @Yelawolf @.M I K E @1stdredds @False Hope @xKavin @Francy @xinxhao@JuanProcopio @4JUSTICE @drennism @DREADLOCK @Isabela @Meda @gabyas @MrKhalifa@ChaosHell @AccuxeD @ThePunisher17 @Bagghar @KReeD @iPRINCE @iPrevail @MVNGLE @oVASHo@BeEasy @Kharmux @KuriMaw @BKredef @AdventChild @Darth Vader @XeLRaM @Aeonixia57 @EHeads@Angeloken @D4WN @The Nova @xKyusuke @Drindoq @Lavi @Jemimie @GodOfSatan @Pr_stina@Aluminum @xKingDomZx @Twisted Fate @KRATOSS @Confession @helloMOTTO @ROFY @Jasper119@Pororo @Jayce @B3rry @DocRMT @SAMWA @Seccader @hainhakunaman
    @Phenomenon @iReGretz @Felix @Dimex @Mezmorized @Navs @SeaCrest @Stardust @GOMZ@SephJo718 @Farewell @Ambassador @Article @HellBoy @Lord_Inky @Dave @ooSPADEoo @Ruthless@Veketa @Dekam @Lexzii @Quarantine @GheeValz @KolotsBM @Hawaiian @BIGBOY @DeadZero@LastSoul @iKelly @xxSEEDxx @MrShAgY @Koryo @Shivava @e.gbOY @K1LLsW1TcH @ManilaBoi@MariwaHigh @.NJ @Rye @Fazzy @Deckz @Gigz @MsKi @Kim. @Wollverine @Damian @Valheru @Hope@CaptainJM @DIEGOT3 @MeoMeo @21Century @Sieg Hart @MisterFOX @KingTECH9 @Mr. Jojo @WizAJ@HermesX @BossMing @Risus @Tonibe @SHABUTTEO @Squalldev @Try @AndyJ @UNLTD @YoSmiley@MrALLinONE @Erebus @MF5KingDom @AGILITY @FENDImane @ALLinONE @TegasTETE @HolyKnight.@oDaps @RepSTOKED @MuGlWaRa @GODofBUFF
    @.Phoenix. @Shinno @Engr Batboy @Minnie @Nezmaki @.Dane @Mickey @Mudlock @Lycuz@ZhyperTUG @Cordozar @BunsoNito @HungryFist @nuffie @Yutako @Zenedge @GheeGunz @Rhllor@Disconnect @AZZBA @.Mesh @Alonzo @Martial Primo @Swazz @Accelerator @vergil_01 @6pert@SkyWatcher @.GheeGunz @Umaru @AdmiralPoop @EvertonBM @hackblade @gagski35 @Zhyper26@CaptainCook @MrPlayBoy @nKyra @SuKeiiii @Kinglumna05 @Azazel @kingLOKO @Ariskas @Shadrock@Exteriorer @GriimJo @BMSPIKE@Jolita @Miss_Advocate @xQUEENx @maldita @flyboy @TooFGood @GoldenDawn @daotpeke@MoTcHiMoTo @klython @NoxAnima @Andres @Du4lpr0 @Maica @Glaizer @minami @panchi@xNoOneElse @XeroKiryu @Zeldris @Blaster @JamesLee @5iveStar @Krokodayl @Miranda @xSavage@Hypnos @xHandsome @Henry @Horton @Orka @MrFaiths @AggUssTiiN @.Mugen @Ada Wong@TheSTOPPER @OxenJan @Yelawolf @.M I K E @1stdredds @False Hope @xKavin @Francy @xinxhao@JuanProcopio @4JUSTICE @drennism @DREADLOCK @Isabela @Meda @gabyas @MrKhalifa@ChaosHell @AccuxeD @ThePunisher17 @Bagghar @KReeD @iPRINCE @iPrevail @MVNGLE @oVASHo@BeEasy @Kharmux @KuriMaw @BKredef @AdventChild @Darth Vader @XeLRaM @Aeonixia57 @EHeads@Angeloken @D4WN @The Nova @xKyusuke @Drindoq @Lavi @Jemimie @GodOfSatan @Pr_stina@Aluminum @xKingDomZx @Twisted Fate @KRATOSS @Confession @helloMOTTO @ROFY @Jasper119@Pororo @Jayce @B3rry @DocRMT @SAMWA @Seccader @hainhakunaman
    @Phenomenon @iReGretz @Felix @Dimex @Mezmorized @Navs @SeaCrest @Stardust @GOMZ@SephJo718 @Farewell @Ambassador @Article @HellBoy @Lord_Inky @Dave @ooSPADEoo @Ruthless@Veketa @Dekam @Lexzii @Quarantine @GheeValz @KolotsBM @Hawaiian @BIGBOY @DeadZero@LastSoul @iKelly @xxSEEDxx @MrShAgY @Koryo @Shivava @e.gbOY @K1LLsW1TcH @ManilaBoi@MariwaHigh @.NJ @Rye @Fazzy @Deckz @Gigz @MsKi @Kim. @Wollverine @Damian @Valheru @Hope@CaptainJM @DIEGOT3 @MeoMeo @21Century @Sieg Hart @MisterFOX @KingTECH9 @Mr. Jojo @WizAJ@HermesX @BossMing @Risus @Tonibe @SHABUTTEO @Squalldev @Try @AndyJ @UNLTD @YoSmiley@MrALLinONE @Erebus @MF5KingDom @AGILITY @FENDImane @ALLinONE @TegasTETE @HolyKnight.@oDaps @RepSTOKED @MuGlWaRa @GODofBUFF
    @.Phoenix. @Shinno @Engr Batboy @Minnie @Nezmaki @.Dane @Mickey @Mudlock @Lycuz@ZhyperTUG @Cordozar @BunsoNito @HungryFist @nuffie @Yutako @Zenedge @GheeGunz @Rhllor@Disconnect @AZZBA @.Mesh @Alonzo @Martial Primo @Swazz @Accelerator @vergil_01 @6pert@SkyWatcher @.GheeGunz @Umaru @AdmiralPoop @EvertonBM @hackblade @gagski35 @Zhyper26@CaptainCook @MrPlayBoy @nKyra @SuKeiiii @Kinglumna05 @Azazel @kingLOKO @Ariskas @Shadrock@Exteriorer @GriimJo @BMSPIKE

The Apprentice
    User ID
    Character
    HypnosGM
    Guild
    RENEGADE
    Discord
    Hypnos#8312
    I do not want to get involved, but I like to go to what is right, and in the image top1 FB share is "rain2010", as I see..

https://i.imgur.com/l41s5y5.png

And in the video appears "jimings" top1 FB share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58F...ature=youtu.be

I do not know who is the one who won such a thing

And if @AMERRA says no, it's no, you'll have to accept the pair sword or no, sorry @BunsoNito

Good luck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast