Thread: boring

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User ID
    Character
    KNOWME
    Guild
    KNOWME
    handle with care! Fragile that's what SM is. no need to fix there skill. it's fair enough in the pvp.

User ID
    Character
    Maria
    Guild
    RENEGADE
    All i can see, that's ur skills bro. Not the Tele...

Your DL skill is not really good i think, even ur item are good !

User ID
    when SM gets stunned, its over. Just wait and catch it

User ID
    Discord
    Aria#0821
    Nah you need Jesus

Kundun Hunter!
    User ID
    Character
    Taba
    Guild
    n/a
    Discord
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    All i can see, that's ur skills bro. Not the Tele...

Your DL skill is not really good i think, even ur item are good !
    Really?
    then lets try later if u have DL

User ID
    Character
    bhoszdomi
    Guild
    RENEGADE
    Noob. Just try to nerf SM, you will further to try another character.

Learning ZhyperMU
    User ID
    Character
    Zaikuren
    Yo SM may be almost useless without tele, but it doesn't invalidate the fact that spam tele can be abusive. Plus, the original intent of a SM's strength comes from attacks from distance. Not to spam teleport so that they are *almost* untouchable.

Anyways, if you fight like this, you're probably a bitch. Same as hit and run or hit and hide.

If you want to put a cooldown on the skill though, even 0.2 up to half a second would suffice.

@Hypnos I agree that you have to play with the cards that you are dealt with, but you can't come in here with the "no other server does it, not even the official game" talk because ZMU is not like any other server. So you can't compare. For that reason, you have to consider this idea. Just because it doesn't affect you, doesn't mean it might not affect other players. Your experience is not everyone's experience. So maybe we add a small cooldown (0.2-0.5 seconds after tele) and buff SM's defense a bit.

The Apprentice
    User ID
    Character
    HypnosGM
    Guild
    RENEGADE
    Discord
    Hypnos#8312
    If you go to the page of updates, ZMU is also based on webzen, Noct follows some steps of webzen. I dont know what you want to say, saying "zmu is not like any other server" first, the best mu for me is the zmu and that's why they will not give me free items^^, second zmu is like any other server, for the simple fact that always going to have to fix things. Third put cooldown to teleport it is a shame, a T2 can kill a SM without even having cooldown on teleport. Fourth if it happens, no one in ZMU will play SM ever, the critics would return and the server would be worse. The same ones that have RF GL MG ELF DL BK etc ... are the same ones that also have SM, and what would happen? They would complain again. You need to see all the possible scenarios, not stay with "pff he kill me, you have to put cooldown on X skill" I use DL and GL (obviously my main is SM) with T2 DL and T2 GL (Lender from webpage), I can kill a T4 SM and the opponent uses teleport, imagine if they put cooldown on teleport...
    The best answer that you can expect is that of an SM, not only me, all the SM, because if it were for X opponent they would nerf SM, why? because the best answer is the one that spends a lot of time with X character (main character) the one who really knows his character.
    If you want to try, try it, put it in the suggestions section, no problem, good luck!

The Apprentice
    User ID
    Character
    HypnosGM
    Guild
    RENEGADE
    Discord
    Hypnos#8312
    For example, now I do not use SM because the T4 set expired , when I used it, the BK made me a combo and I died, a single literal hit, and I have proof, but that's why I do not come to the forum to nerf the BK, the same when I use DL, one hit and they kill me, and I'm saying what the fuck . I only stay to enjoy the game and i dont complain , if I find a bug or hax, I would report it obviously, but to add cooldown to the teleport I do not think so. It is the PvP that we play, and we have to respect it. As I always said some characters have their PRO and CONS.

Amen!

User ID
    Character
    Article
    Guild
    Xclusive
    Quote Originally Posted by Taba View Post
    gud day sir/mam @Nocturnal
    i thinks its time to put some cooldown in wizz skill Tele
    same like shadown step of ELF there is cooldown to make it little balance

i make this vid so u guyz can understand wat im saying

even you put cooldowns in SM's tele, they can use other method like safezone hit and run..
    and you're still fucked up.
    DL should be the ones to be nerfed as it has high defence+high damage when comboing skills
    also it is ranged and has stun+knockback.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast