Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: [Zhyper] Continental Team PK

Egyptian pharaoh
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Dimex View Post
    Congratz to team LATIN0S who fairly was goin to win the event.

What happen with this event, @Renarose I heard team Asia should be DQ for using non registered chars so what you gonna do, ignore your rules? Sometimes you should not support your mates as ignore event rules, it's not first time I see this happen.
    she only use her rules with us in 1st match and back us from score 2 - 0 to 0 - 0
    but with ASIA team she need to continue with the score 3 - 3
    how come and they get 3 score with unregister participants
    and at end she said no more each team will get T5 set
    i need @Nocturnal to expalin to us that

we don`t care we win prize or not the point that she didn`t respect rules that she put herself

Signature Credit to : Head GFX Maica

Discord ID : Meda#9980

The Apprentice
    User ID
    Character
    iTzGoodBye
    Guild
    HiDeOuT

What happen on this event ?? hahaha

"I'm Noob, But I Can Still Kill You Bitches "

RENAROSE BALNEG
    User ID
    Character
    Renarose
    Guild
    ADMIN
    Discord
    Renarose#4469

Hi @Dimex ,
    Im not supporting my team mates actually I left them because they QQ me, Im very disapoint to them
    Im just following the rules but they dont listen me, I warning your team mates 2x since they use penta in 2 rounds of match since no penta in the rules, If you reached 3 warning points that is turn to DQ, Im giving my patient on both teams. Thats why I deduct the score and redo the match. Instead they follow the host they must QQ me instead because they want your team mates DQ. For my decision its not DQ im giving a chances on both teams! Hope you get me.

E-mail : renarose@muadmin.biz
    Banned accounts / characters :
    Click here
    If you have some questions :
    Help Section

Siggy; [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Epic St4R!
    User ID
    Character
    Chief
    Guild
    ALLSTARS
    Discord
    Blaster#6914

Quote Originally Posted by Renarose View Post
    Hi @Dimex ,
    Im not supporting my team mates actually I left them because they QQ me, Im very disapoint to them
    Im just following the rules but they dont listen me, I warning your team mates 2x since they use penta in 2 rounds of match since no penta in the rules, If you reached 3 warning points that is turn to DQ, Im giving my patient on both teams. Thats why I deduct the score and redo the match. Instead they follow the host they must QQ me instead because they want your team mates DQ. For my decision its not DQ im giving a chances on both teams! Hope you get me.
    When we used penta our points was not counted (It turned back to 0 So we had to gain it again)

But you didnt want to turn their points to 0 . You decided to remain them on 3 points . Why is that? How can you accept their points when they used random chars for their team ?

We were pwning their asses 3-0 . But then they broke the rules to make it 3-3 . Then you will count it as valid. Sorry but no no no

RENAROSE BALNEG
    User ID
    Character
    Renarose
    Guild
    ADMIN
    Discord
    Renarose#4469

@Meda ,
    Hello, That character used is subs only because that characters who submited is not online, okay let says its online insteadb proceed to event they must choose to AFK! and they look for new subs. I ask you guys! If we back to 0 Points or 3 both Points since its race to 7 so that we need 4Points left to win, and declare who is the winner and the 1st runner up. And no one listen to that. What I dont saying that you will not get your prize lmao. I end the event and i deciced to draw the event since you are both team go to the finals and will receive T5 set of choice, nonstop arguing no one listen.

Click here
    Help Section

Epic St4R!
    User ID
    Character
    Chief
    Guild
    ALLSTARS
    Discord
    Blaster#6914

Quote Originally Posted by Renarose View Post
    @Meda ,
    Hello, That character used is subs only because that characters who submited is not online, okay let says its online insteadb proceed to event they must choose to AFK! and they look for new subs. I ask you guys! If we back to 0 Points or 3 both Points since its race to 7 so that we need 4Points left to win, and declare who is the winner and the 1st runner up. And no one listen to that. What I dont saying that you will not get your prize lmao. I end the event and i deciced to draw the event since you are both team go to the finals and will receive T5 set of choice, nonstop arguing no one listen.
    Totally wrong

You shouldnt back our points to 0 since we earned 3 following the rules kindly check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REn8...ature=youtu.be

The only points that should be reverted to 0 are their points . Since they broke the rules not us

User ID
    Character
    STARDUST
    Guild
    XCLUSIVE

Gratz guys .

RENAROSE BALNEG
    User ID
    Character
    Renarose
    Guild
    ADMIN
    Discord
    Renarose#4469

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    Totally wrong

You shouldnt back our points to 0 since we earned 3 following the rules kindly check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REn8...ature=youtu.be

The only points that should be reverted to 0 are their points . Since they broke the rules not us
    I asked you both If you okay to back to 0 all but no one wants it also in your team since its late 3:00AM GMT+8 onwards, And Decide to have 3.3 points because its race to 7 but no one wants it, Instead we proceed to the event they must not participating anymore, So I Decide to draw and give you both the T5 of choice since you give both a good fight.
    okay I accept it I have a mistake, I forgat to post the updated members.

I just telling you, Im just trying to give a good event for you.

Sincerely,
    Renarose

Click here
    Help Section