@Xdodotwave

If my help is useful, qualify FRIEND
    si mi ayuda es util, califique amigo

for me t1 berserker complet = 13 gps

and the game the price is 15-17 gps

User ID
    Character
    March

noone buys Berserker cause it has bad Set Option , itd still be hard to sell at 5gps @Xdodotwave :

Troll
    User ID

I actually managed to sell beresker fo sets with 13gp and with 11gp during last 2 weeks. Both times I were selling warrior/garuda/beresker and all these buyers only asked for beresker. Although in my opinion, warrior/garuda are more rare and with better ancient opts also. However, none of these t1 fo ancient gears aint good for pvp, maybe t1 dragon comp is fairly good considering its cheap price, but rest of these.. leather, bronze, brass, scale and just for fashion or for collections. Same goes with t1pad fo.. it has shitty options and its pointless, but I am searching for it and willing to pay nicely or swap to some other gear, but noone is selling, and people who own it and I managed to find them via old posts in forum, none of them wants to sell.. no matter what I offer. So.. in my honest opinion, all these "rare" or not so rare old gears.. it prices may vary a lot.. you may find supernice cheap deal if someone is selling and wants to make a fast trade.. however, if there are no suppliers on the market, and some peopel want it a lot, prices may go really high.. for some specific gears close to 25-30gps @Xdodotwave