Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [VOTING] My ZMU Story

User ID
    Character
    March

[VOTING] My ZMU Story

Time to vote for the best ZMU Story!

Entry who gets the Most Votes will win a T4 Set 2opt+15 !

so in Relation to the ZMU Story event thread:

here are the entries:

Entry #1:
    I couldn't remember the date when did I began to play ZMU. All I remember was our cousin installed a ZMU season 3 then my bro started inviting me. It was never my type until I felt something within its musics, and this is where my story began. I'm a lazy grade 4 student, nothing special and don't mind anything shits. My brother is a psychopath, most of the time he blackmails me (relating to my ZMU items) so that he can order me around (house chores), hahaha that damn genius.Season 4 was updated and we were addicted in voting to get credit points. I still remember that I made 5 dummies in order for me to buy a +15 2option set Damn it took me months to have my first valuable set hahaha but it was worth the wait. It gave me moments and ideas how important patience is and how can I motivate myself.Here in ZMU I made friends and foes. I know the feeling of losing items in a chaos assembly. I know the feeling of having a first pet. I know the feeling of hunting excellent items to make HRS and also when you hear the sound when jewels dropped.I met different people and sometimes Spanish speaking hahaha.I have been scammed here too. It hurts so bad but, feeling this kind of pain just shows how much I love ZMU. I even learned RMT. Imagine a grade 5 student making money hahaha, but most of this money came from payout because I made their character full stats. And I hope I don't get banned for mentioning this because I don't do RMT now.I learned how to think better, how to act efficiently and how to make friends. Imagine my grade 1 and 2 card grades mostly are 75 and 77. But with ZMU I was able to motivate myself to graduate a 10th place in elementary and salutatorian in High School and I want to thank you Noc and families governing. I'm currently in College now I don't play much because of my subjects, budgeting, etc. But still I hope the best for everything.I thank you
    Entry #2:
    Hi my In-game name is Sentrico Also know As RF Chiiro and my story is The Farmer, I started playing ZhyperMU when i was a kid i saw some teenagers who are playing this game and I said to my self i would like to try this game. I play this game way back to Early 2010 where Voting can get you a level 3 wing +13 and some basic 2 option Items where DL and BK dominate the PVP area , this game is my childhood after school i rush to my PC and instantly open the game and enjoy it but suddenly i stop because of my school works just graduated from elementary and when i decided to go back playing in late 2014 i can't play it now because i forgot my password , I was an child back then i just smash the keyboard in my head and viola that is my basic information and all i need to remember is the password and the username well, i forgot both of them and then i go back this 2015 with a freshly created account and created a new one and boy i'm very excited with this game there are a lot of new in-game items the look for and i voted and voted and farm jewels and i can't have decent items and i decided to swap my Clash of Clan Account with a decent item and ohh boy it felt good to have a 5k2c 3opt Brave Set and i swap it to 3k2c because i am a noob i'm so sorry and i join one of the guild that is Staunch Which our guild master is Joram and we join the cs and i can't even stand on the ground for 5 seconds and i just got in the war that i don't have a full stat BK what an idiot right and yep , that's me well after few months our guild disband and i decided to Join One of the Top Guilds Which is TheCrow and they guided me to Tank BK and I improve From 5 seconds to 10 seconds , What a improvement right and TheCrow Change members and i moved out of the Guild and Join AllInOne here i discovered Farming and after we won the CS there is a map where you can hunt VIP Vouchers and CP Vouchers And Oh Boy i Earned Small but i earned yahoo and the downfall begin i need to stop playing because of my college and i need to focus so give my main account to a friend and i stop but now 2018 i will rise again and start a new account and will farm again
    Entry #3:
    Initially played Local Ph Muren server at 2005 to 07 where you had to buy game time just to play the game, but it was well worth it since there were friends to play with.
    Got bored after my friends quit the game, so I searched the internet for a list of good mu private servers.
    Found grudgemu at first. Found out some other friends played it too but I didn’t quite like it.
    Found fortressmu. Best find. Started lvl upping. Looted for items. Made items. Sold items. Got better items. Went around looting areas to find farmers. If I kill them equals trashtalk time. If i get killed I go get my beast and unleash ragnarok on them. Fun times.

Met some people ingame who lived closeby and became friends.
    Went to forums since game masters ingame kept blabbing about it. Spammed a lot of threads in legal ways without getting banned. Pretend to be helpful or asking and it counts as +1 post already. Ez post count.
    Found out you get items too in forums much faster wow. Joined events. Won events. Git items.
    Tried working as staff for a few years without anyone finding out who I was. Got paid. Got more items. Sold more items. Trade items. Started PKing people. Some flew. Some kissed the floor. Good ol’ s3-s4 days.
    Tried being gfx staff for a few months but got too busy irl. Had to take few months off the game. Came back after some years and they announced merge of grudge and fortress to pride. Got interested again and played for a few weeks. Got bored again. Took some months off again. Next thing I knew something happened again.
    And here Nocturnal announced the merge of pride and zhypermu.

I typed in my browser; zhypermu.com.

clicked the : i CAME from Pride

Put in my details.

Got a confirmation message.

Downloaded the game. Logged in. And everything i had from fmu, to pmu, now in zmu, if I had any.
    And that is how my zhyper mu story came to be.
    I am groot.
    Entry #4:
    I was Grade 3 when I discovered this game. Im just a normal player who only knows to kill monster that time. Me and my friends are always challenging each other who will reach 400 first and take a reset. Thats all we know about zhyper. That Reset is what makes you stronger so we are fan of Casopheia. Refuge map is our Best spot <3

As time passed by, we stopped playing because we were so young back then and we need to focus on studies. Im batchmate with Amix's twins but I never knew he was a Game Master beforen until I returned back this 2016.
    It was Vintage's Era . Im from batangas but I never knew that there are many Popular Players like Herren, Connor, Seravi, Prof, Ren , and kuya Robie.

I just came back because I saw someone playing ZMU in the our Computer Shop. So I became his friend, he is INFLUX in forum . But he quit now. I met different players, and my perspective in PvP and PK were changed and strive to be a top BK user .

The one I idol the most back on 2016 is Syndica (phXYZ) and lFlying| (MeoMeo) . I dont know any of PvP things before . I dont Even know what is Pentagram, ML Build, Yellow Option . That's how noob I am. So as time passed by again, I met a Bully person who always Kill me and Traashtalk all the sh!t out of me and i admit it , i cant do anything about it but to QQ. That effin person is Cefora, but we're bestfriends now. He let me pilot his account , so step by step. Im improving and catching up. And I met other people who teach me things to be strong, to reach what I am now.

Thanks to my Mentor. Polyps and .Miracle , those guys are the one who teach me the usage of macro and WTFast , how it works and more. So I spend Hundred of hours improving my timings and aiming for the top.
    I go for the Head of the Most Dominant player back then who is named FlyHigh a.k.a xxSEEDxx (Chad) and after countless duels. I got his Head .

Instead of being complimented that you achieve such thing. Hates and Bitterness is what I receive.
    Too many complains and negative comments on how did i pull a thing. So I was triggered and recorded my Video (game capture only) . And after that, they're not yet satisfied so they Complain again that my Desktop isn't shown. So i countered it again, and damn. They complain about task manager this time because they said i might be using some kind of magic. Lol. So I countered each and every comments they gave me. Yet , after doing that, they still hate me for no reason . So i decided since then to rekt em all and be selfish. I never listen to anyone, i just kill who gets in the way and prove them wrong of their thoughts.
    I faced different tough Alliance , i used to revolt vs SixSense, create a team to stand with Dimex and friends. Thats how Zhyper works before .

Well , that was just my introduction. Lol. Haha Jk.

MY ZHYPERMU STORY is so dramatic, its pure of shits . I met great and plastic friends. Who will just talk to you because they need something and after getting it, you're nothing. But in other side, Zhyper is not just a game for me. I mean, its more than a game for me :) I met different people I dont know with different life status, perspective, IQ level, and more. And I admit it that this game. No , i mean this server is my addiction that i cant stop playing no matter how busy I am ^_^ ZMU is lite eh? What's wrong with that . Its my Happy pill . So getfuktup3d

Entry #5:
    To start my story, I will first answer Mod FlashRyan's question: I'm a little bit of both of marketer and low profile player. I was never good in PVP because we had crappy internet before and now I'm too lazy to try it. Now to start my story..

My journey in Zhyper MU started way back 2010. If I'm not mistaken, it was season 5 and I am just a young 2nd yr high school student. I was introduced to the game by my friend. He taught me the background for each class and I am instantly hooked with the game! I started with nothing and grind for the full stats of my character. The first character class I fell inlove with is the MG class because it is so easy to grind for full stats. Then I joined the ZMU Community Forum by 2011. I was an arrogant little bastard back then showing no respect to senior staffs haha! I remember Syche was the LMod and he used to give me informal warnings for different offenses haha! The I stumbled in the Guilds Recruit section, I really am excited to have a guild with an awesome name that is why I chose the best name of guild I can find in the section. Then I saw the recruitment thread for the guild "APOLLO" which so cool for a name where former HGM Fritz was the guild master. The only sad part was the guild requirement was FO to 2opt set and sadly all I had was assorted excellent set parts and weapons. I was poor, and without a doubt my application was never entertained. Then I stumbled to this gay guild named "ClassX". This is headed by Riffx before and managed by former LMod Marko. They adopted me and they added me on facebook and in their fb group. ClassX helped me with my in-game items, every time there is an occasion (guild anniv, guild member bday) they have these awesome in-game events like Hide n Seek, Amazing Race, Foot Race, and Q&A. And in those events, prizes range from 1BP up to a 2opt Set which is a pretty big deal before since FO trade is not allowed. I won a few events and helped me capitalize and market for good items for my character. Now back to forum, there was this subscription tag named "Fanatic" which can be bought by credit points, it is now known as the Hardcore tag. I got the tag and I became hooked with the forum too, I began to explore through each sections and hoped that someday I'm going to be a staff too. Then I waited for an opening in the staffs recruitment, not until 2013 I was hired as a Zhyper Journalist as the very first staff position I had. I was so happy I became an arrogant little prick once again lol. I only lasted a month in the position because I chose to go full time with my studies that time. Then I quit the game as well. Months later, I downloaded the game and it was season 6.

Fast forward to the part where I applied for the Moderator tag, I did not get my hopes up with my application but then I got hired as a TMod. Lethal was my fmod parent and he taught me all the things I need to now in moderating. .Havoc was still the LMod that time and he manages us. Then I got promoted to Full Mod where I was with Dane, Jyu, and RaiJin. We were having the best time in the forums moderating and stuff until real life punches back at me. This lead me to quitting my position once again and the game itself. Now last December 2017, I went back to my first online game, ZMU, to be part of this community once again. I revived my account and manage them not get deleted. Then I rejoined the Journalist team once again and became the leader. Then the team got disbanded for reasons I can't disclose here. But now I'm a whitey where we take care of the Zhyper WIKI. In this new chapter of my ZMU life, I manage to make new friends around and happy that I get to know them.

To sum up my ZMU story, it is too long actually to narrate but in ZMU, I met good people, tricky people, bias people, and whole other kinds. The game taught me how to act around people with different races and beliefs. And as they say, the rest is history.
    Entry #6:
    I am a Zhypermu player since season4 , I played in different server like Lasalle , DarklordMU, Mobius.Ph, MonsterMU , and the last server I played is ZhyperMU. I start playing without anything, My character is Blade Knight . I was only leveling-up my character, having resets and reach the max stats . Collecting Jewel of soul to buy black fenrir that cost 960 jewel of soul. I played here with some of my friends , but after having max stats , they quit . But I continue playing , I want to see my characters equipping strong gears , But how? the only way I think to have good set is to collect jewel of soul as many as I can . But I was tired of collecting jewels, I need other way to have good gear , at least 2opt sets, weapon , accessories and wings . Then I saw a Game Master promoting vote for credits and it was stated that credit can be exchange to items . As I remember there are 3 servers available to vote , it was ZhyperMU , GrudgeMU and FortressMU if I'm not mistaken . Each server has a corresponding credit points, and I start voting every day to earn credits points, So I can have items , then after I earned 500 credit points , I bought Pair Blade of Fire 2opt+luck+13 , it cost 245 credit per item. It was my first 2 opt . I'm happy to have these items.I created Magic Gladiator and I start hunting again using this excellent blade of fire . I try to sell it for pet . Someone bought it , and I start buying and selling until I get my first titan set 2opt + 13 . from that season sockets are only level 1. I never stop voting to earn credits , hunting jewels , Buying and selling items , Until I fully equipped my character . Then Season5 was released , I created a darklord named CyberAkuma equipped with 2opt +15 gear, then I created WeaponX guild. I start looking for members for war. and after having members we start playing wars with other guild. We are aiming the top10 guild, it was fun having war with other guild, we won ,we lose and kept fighting to reach the top10. But when my guild is at top18 , My CyberAkuma was hacked . WeaponX is disbanded . It was a big lost for me but I need to move on. I created darkAkuma as my secondary character and created HELLIONZ guild and look for members again. And get back to battle field. I teamed Up to TEAMHUNK guild and fight with them on Castle siege . and my First CS with them is great and unforgettable . We won the Siege . even it was not a CSW I still happy winning the siege with them. But I became inactive ingame because of work, and I can't continue playing because of schedule, But sometimes if I have time I visit the server and still supporting zmu by voting. From the time I start voting the server , I didn't noticed that my account was already earned more than 25000 credit points ,And there is a vote reward posted on forum , The Credit to Cash points exchange.I exchanged my 25000 credits to 250 cp . and this is the first time I got FO set. And now I am not really active ingame, I'm just visiting this server because sometimes I missed playing and see my characters and trying to have new gears, I was only aiming now to have t4 sets for my precious characters, I am not after to be the strongest, or for fame, I just love playing here. Once I quit playing ZMU, I will never play other MU server again.
    ZhyperMU is the best server for me.

All of us start without anything just like when most of us started playing here , we are gaining it, learning through our experience ,Some times we fall , we lose , Like we are hacked Ingame, But we need to keep moving on , we will never expect what we are going to lose and what we are going to gain . Something will gone , and Something will come for you , All we need is to look always at the bright side . Do not lose your will to fight and fight with all your might , ingame or in real life .
    Entry #7:
    My ZMU StoryHi Guys I want to share to you my zmu story.

Currently now I am 24 years old.I start playing zmu since I was in 2nd year high school,I think it was year 2007 or 2008.As far as I remember the ancient set that time can be hunt in Arena and it was in chinese letter.It was very thrilling that time to complete ancient sets ^_^.

Many happen as year pass by for example the launch of our forum.Then our site and forum are always been hack by someone.The launch of Market Mall(I forgot the exact name of that, the one that you can sell your item through credits inshop)this one inspire me a lot to vote.I create almost 5 account and give to my classmate just for them to vote ^_^.

I am easily get attach to player since I love this game.My first guild that time is "KATANA"and I met "Dimbuffer" our elf in guild as of now I really miss her.Im just wondering if she is now an architect.I wrote on forum for her that Im looking for her because I miss her but no one can find her maybe she stops playing then my second guild was "OLYMPUS"all player on that is very active erveryday always conducting event but it is now dissolve and many players stop playing thats why I focus on just hunting and do resetting.I really love this game.I feel lonely everytime I play today.

I miss to see all servers are full and may players do the reset and PK everywhere.For now I have my own family and have my child baby boy but Im still playing this game that maybe I will handover my account to him when he got at the right age.I am always looking forward to this game and I know one day this server will be like the old times.I Have many things to say but I should stop here since there was a teardrop on my eyes ^_^.
    Godbless everyone and Take Care.
    Entry #8:
    When i was still in my mom's womb, i had a dream, that one day, i'll be playing a game that would ruin my mind. When i started walking on my own, i'm depressed, what game would i play? When all my milk teeth grew, i feel so empty and sad. One day, i'm at grade school drooling, i walked to an alley where computers can be rented, i still remember the smell of the place, here's my description: If 10 people won't shower for 3 days, that would be the smell. And as I glance to their monitors, i see this rpg, a 3d rpg where you kill endless mobs, get awesome gears, or pay for it. I was amazed that time, i always save my allowance just to play that game. I'm doing great, and i'm getting good items, but i was scammed by a person i've never met before, i person i don't even know, a person who has that evil mind, tricked me, all my hard work, gone in an instant. I've been more depressed, like i'm going to die, but i worked harder, and got scammed, harder and harder, as they rob me time, money (to pay my computer rent), and my effort. I would sell glass bottles just to get enough money to rent. But then again, i was devastated and got scammed. I got scammed many times, and decided to quit the game, and play with marbles, pogs, and slippers. As my depression keeps on getting bigger and bigger, i've became a slave to the real world. Everything changed when we moved, got internet connection and a personal computer. I installed the game i loved, and grind, and quit again to play another game. It was a cycle that would never end. And still end up playing this game. Knowing i'm not playing for the items, not playing for power, but I'm playing with virtual friends whom i've never met before, but you can feel bond between them. You'll laugh with them even though you're alone at home, somehow i feel warmth, i feel like something heavy was removed from my body. Playing this game becomes meaningful when you're playing not for fame, power, or being rich, but for the people whom you met online, the companionship you've never experienced before, a unique friendship that you won't experience anywhere. I'm imagining my great great great grand kids playing this game, We will live forever. Zhyper Forever

Kindly use this Format:
    Forum Name:
    My vote goes to Entry #:
    Reason:

**Strictly no spamming on this thread.
    **You cannot vote for your own Entry
    **Advertising your Entries will lead to disqualification+infraction

***Voting ends on May 26, 2018
    Last edited by FlashRyan; 26-05-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Kundun Hunter!
    User ID
    Character
    GrANNNY
    Guild
    EMBASSY
    Discord
    Make Love Not War!

Forum Name: GrANNNY
    My vote goes to Entry #: 4
    Reason : I Like the Story, So funny & True.

User ID
    Character
    March

Up for more votes!

User ID
    Character
    MsFaiths

Forum Name: MrFaiths
    My vote goes to Entry #: 6
    Reason: It is well presented.

Kundun Hunter!
    User ID
    Character
    ----------
    Guild
    N O N E
    Discord
    E L L O I

Forum Name : E L L O I
    My vote goes to #4
    Reason : because its realistic

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    coz you too stronk and u must be disabled!

User ID
    Character
    ThiyacoO
    Discord
    @ThiyacoO#9178

Forum Name: T h i y a c o_O
    My vote goes to Entry #: 3
    Reason : NICE

User ID
    Character
    March

Up for more votes!