Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Amazing Race (Zhyper Version)

User ID

The Amazing Race (Zhyper Version)

How are you my fellow Zhyperians? This is your GMTL Mickey with my fellow Game Masters. We are going to host an awesome event called the Amazing Race (Zhyper Version) And it will start on April 19, 2018 (7pm GMT+8) and we encourage everyone to join our awesome event with awesome prizes, see you in Server 1!

Scope and Mechanics:

The event revolves on the the traditional dungeon race. However, this event will be placed on the depths of Atlans. You will guide yourself from the raging creatures and strong currents of the underworld. Do you think you have what it takes to take surface onto Tarkan? We'll see you there when we see you. Before the event starts, I will be asking question first and those who get the correct answer will be the one who will participate in the race. Max of 5 contestants per round. You need to press the TAB key in order for you to activate the map. You should use it at all times or you will get lost. The HOST will be waiting for you at the Tarkan Vault. This event is good for 3 rounds. Trade him first to win!

Prize:
    Winner: 300 VIP Points
    Consolation Prize: 40 VIP each

Rules and Regulation:
    The rules are pretty simple and here they are:

1.) You will not wear any gear except GLOVES.

2.) No Pets allowed (this includes Dark Horses, Unicorns, Dinorants, Muun pets, etc.)

3.) Accessories are allowed.

4.) The first one who trades the GM waiting at the Tarkan Vault wins.

5.) NO WIZARD PARTICIPANTS as teleport is really hard to monitor. Switch to another character and indicate your IGN to the HOST or Game Master so we can put that character on the list and for it to be monitored later during the race.

5.1) This includes Dark Lord Summons. Party is strictly not allowed from player to player. Only GM to Player.. One summon, Automatic Disqualification.

6.) All participants will be in PK mode so Absolutely YOU CANNOT WARP. do not use /clearkpk or else you willautomatically disqualified

7.) If you remain on the same area for 5 minutes, you will be automatically disqualified for lack of participation as the event requires you to RUN. Not Sight-seeing.

8.) In case of disconnection, the race will stop for 5 minutes. Any players that move will receive warning, further movement will result to DQ for disobedience and lack of proper participation with the event.

9.) The race event will only last for 20 minutes depending on how many participants. If you did not manage to reach Tarkan Vault before the time limit, we will then consider the first player who reached farthest among the 5 participants, but his prize will be halved

Rules must be followed accordingly, Any violation of rules will result to disqualification.

Hosted by: GMTL Mickey

- f a p -
    User ID
    Character
    Phezmerga
    Guild
    MASSIVE
    Discord
    Rev#7260

Awesome event nice nice.

Lemme fap for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Issues can be solved, negative attitude cannot.

Antonio Luna
    User ID
    Character
    Heneral
    Guild
    Nag-iisa

Can`t wait for this awesome event.

Himouto
    User ID
    Character
    Umaru

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    How are you my fellow Zhyperians? This is your GMTL Mickey with my fellow Game Masters. We are going to host an awesome event called the Amazing Race (Zhyper Version) And it will start on April 19, 2018 (7pm GMT+8) and we encourage everyone to join our awesome event with awesome prizes, see you in Server 1!

Scope and Mechanics:

The event revolves on the the traditional dungeon race. However, this event will be placed on the depths of Atlans. You will guide yourself from the raging creatures and strong currents of the underworld. Do you think you have what it takes to take surface onto Tarkan? We'll see you there when we see you. Before the event starts, I will be asking question first and those who get the correct answer will be the one who will participate in the race. Max of 5 contestants per round. You need to press the TAB key in order for you to activate the map. You should use it at all times or you will get lost. The HOST will be waiting for you at the Tarkan Vault. This event is good for 3 rounds. Trade him first to win!

Prize:
    Winner: 300 VIP Points
    Consolation Prize: 40 VIP each

Rules and Regulation:
    The rules are pretty simple and here they are:

1.) You will not wear any gear except GLOVES.

2.) No Pets allowed (this includes Dark Horses, Unicorns, Dinorants, Muun pets, etc.)

3.) Accessories are allowed.

4.) The first one who trades the GM waiting at the Tarkan Vault wins.

5.) NO WIZARD PARTICIPANTS as teleport is really hard to monitor. Switch to another character and indicate your IGN to the HOST or Game Master so we can put that character on the list and for it to be monitored later during the race.

5.1) This includes Dark Lord Summons. Party is strictly not allowed from player to player. Only GM to Player.. One summon, Automatic Disqualification.

6.) All participants will be in PK mode so Absolutely YOU CANNOT WARP. do not use /clearkpk or else you willautomatically disqualified

7.) If you remain on the same area for 5 minutes, you will be automatically disqualified for lack of participation as the event requires you to RUN. Not Sight-seeing.

8.) In case of disconnection, the race will stop for 5 minutes. Any players that move will receive warning, further movement will result to DQ for disobedience and lack of proper participation with the event.

9.) The race event will only last for 20 minutes depending on how many participants. If you did not manage to reach Tarkan Vault before the time limit, we will then consider the first player who reached farthest among the 5 participants, but his prize will be halved

Rules must be followed accordingly, Any violation of rules will result to disqualification.

Hosted by: GMTL Mickey

@Mickey nice event, but sadly its the same time with Loren deep event so other players wont be able to join like me :(

User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Umaru View Post
    @Mickey nice event, but sadly its the same time with Loren deep event so other players wont be able to join like me :(
    Well i can adjust the time for that @Umaru
    Last edited by MarryJuana; 16-04-2018 at 10:56 PM.

No One Can Break
    User ID
    Character
    BKLaLa
    Discord
    LightEmperor23#5807

Nice boss GLHF Guys

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Siggy By : Nathes

Kundun Hunter!
    User ID
    Character
    GrANNNY
    Guild
    EMBASSY
    Discord
    Make Love Not War!

Awesome Event! Gl Boyz..

Supah Finest
    User ID
    Character
    HERREN
    Guild
    ADMIN

goodluck participants :D

If you guys needs HELP just mention me @Herren in any thread.
    Contact Me:
    Herren or Email Me:[email protected]

Rise of the Geek
    User ID
    Character
    Jasper119
    Guild
    RENEGADE
    Discord

Awesome event i will participate for this one thanks !

Sexy Poster!
    User ID
    Character
    Francey
    Guild
    ADMIN

Nice event boss. Join now fellas.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    l ZMU 3PP Report l Lost Item Retrieval l Banned Appeal l
    l GMTA l
    If you need me type @Francey Or PM Me on Discord