User ID
    Character
    Mavis3x
    Guild
    FAIRIES
    Discord
    Mavis.Zera#6314
    Quote Originally Posted by GLAMOUR View Post
    Any other ideas or suggestions guys? Or I can proceed in adjusting the new PM text?
    @GLAMOUR
    @GLAMOUR I guess it was all good mommy Ela. I am sure that our dear newly users will now feel that they are really belong here in our community by doing that thing. Thank you Mommy Ela! :)
    credits to my sissy @NoxAnima

Rise of the Geek Tomas Mascardo's Avatar
    User ID
    Character
    TOMAS
    Guild
    HUKBO
    There's no need for this. There is already a built in system for vBulletin 4 in automatically messaging a user after successful registration. You just have to activate it and place the username of the one who would be the sender of the message. And the content of the message ofcourse
    Located in settings > Options and then I forgot what to open. You just have to look for it. It's just somewhere among the first choices in the dropdown
    @GLAMOUR
    @SkyBluu

User ID
    Discord
    GLAMOUR#0883
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas Mascardo View Post
    There's no need for this. There is already a built in system for vBulletin 4 in automatically messaging a user after successful registration. You just have to activate it and place the username of the one who would be the sender of the message. And the content of the message ofcourse
    Located in settings > Options and then I forgot what to open. You just have to look for it. It's just somewhere among the first choices in the dropdown
    @GLAMOUR
    @SkyBluu
    @Tomas Mascardo
    Seems you've missed to read my previous posts where I said that we already have it for years and that instead the VM suggestion, we can simply improve that PM default message at registration :)

Contact Me: Click Here to PM[Private Message]
    Email: [email protected]
    MY LOVELY SIGS
    [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]
    [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x
    ][x]

Sexy Poster!
    User ID
    Character
    I like Mu
    Guild
    Cousine
    If I am not mistaken we already have this before around 2008 forum
    Never Underestimate
    My Power!

ZhyperPrince
    Prince of Zhyper

+Rep Me If I Deserve

User ID
    Character
    ThiyacoO
    Discord
    @ThiyacoO#9178
    /Agree

in which guien, the new users of the forum, many do not use it, and say that the forum does not work, only because they do not know how to use it, and I give them the reason, I also happened to me, they should send their messages and guide them, in

User ID
    Guild
    Xclusive
    /Agree, warm welcome and live

User ID
    Character
    GoddessElf
    Guild
    xxx
    Been thinking on this suggestion and... instead asking Mod team to put VM on each new user's profile, the easiest way is to modify the default Welcome Message to forum.

Even we ask Mod Team to do that action, is still a copy/pasted VM, the only personalized thing is the user's name.
    At this moment we still have the Welcome msg inside forum in the following form:
    (we also have the Welcome email enabled)

So guys, if you want this default msg to be changed/updated, shout your suggestion for a possible new PM here.
    Thread re-opened for 1 week @Twisted Fate :
    Yes we do have this feature in forum that welcomes new members thru private message. Maybe just improve it to make it sound friendly.

So, I disagree with the visitor message since not all players will be pleasured being bombarded by flooded VMs from mods and it would be tedious for the team to locate new users and give a visit to their profile.

Just enable the pm function

Any other ideas or suggestions guys? Or I can proceed in adjusting the new PM text?
    Maybe you can add a link to the on-going events in-game/forum. That might sound interesting for a newbie, and rephrase the sentence construction to be more friendly toned.
    Last edited by USERMEMES; 04-07-2018 at 03:24 PM. Reason: double post

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    sexiest leadmod

wanna have some hug?
    User ID
    Discord
    Krokodayl #5589
    /Agree. This way of interacting and welcoming newbies here in forum would definitely help them regarding about their concerns. This would lessen the percentage of violating forum rules and regulations and to be aware of this. But, not in VM but definitely directly to Message Privately the newbie. Cheers!

[x] [x] [x] [x]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5