Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User ID
    Guild
    ADMIN
    Discord
    WizAJ#5991

Castle Siege Skills Damage Adjustment/Cooldown

Castle Siege Skills Damage Adjustment/Cooldown

I do have a suggestion that I've been thinking for almost a week since for the previous weeks playing at the Castle Siege there are so many things that have been changed in terms of PvP balances, skills nerfed, attack and defense adjusted to avoid 1 hit instances whenever the player is at FULL BUFF STATE in playing Castle Siege.

Most of the players have been noticed that using CS skills or Castle Siege Skills had a powerful damage rathet than from the Character Class normal skills used and since on the last week update. The Summoner Innovation was buffed into 20% which is a big factor to change the gameplay of every guilds participating at the castle siege weekly.

I know this is a quite hard suggestion because you cant be seen those CS skills on your skills deck to made a test since those Castle Siege Skills (CS Skills) only appears during the commencement of the Castle Siege at Server 12

I do suggest to make some damage adjustment on those skills to prevent huge damage that can cause 1 hit among Character Classes even they had no innovation buff.

What are the PROS and CONS of Damage Adjustment of Castle Siege Skills.

PROS of Damage Adjustment of Castle Siege Skills

1. Even the players have Innovation buff. The player that is at full buff state won't be instantly die from 2 to 3 Hits of Castle Siege Skills
    2. We can convince more players to participate on the Castle Siege. Since our main goal here is to balance everything which refrain from 1 hit instances and to avoid involvements of 3rd Party Programs (3PP) during the Castle Siege
    3. More thrill and excitement between the defender and on the invaders of the Castle to stay more alive inside the castle to defend and to get the crown.
    4. To give more advantage to the socketed set and also Tier 1, Tier2 and Tier 3 set players to support their partymates
    5. It's like you are playing normal CS like what we have during the ex700 Season
    6. This is one way to promote Socketed sets / T2 & T3 Sets to bring back their market value for aspiring switchers/ killer and sealers.
    7. To bring the fighting spirit of those players to participate Castle Siege and not only the main rival guilds will participate since they prefer to have a pvp setting like from last season w/o T4 sets.

CONS of Damage Adjustment of Castle Siege Skills

1. Less players will participate on Castle Siege since no one likes to be instantly 1 hit
    2. Even we have CURE BUFF on elfs it doesnt guarantee you since there are buff skills that has cooldown.
    3. Socketed sets / T1,T2 and T3 sets has no chance to stand long on T4 sets since when they use Castle Siege Skills it can instantly kill them in just split seconds
    4. Possible 1 hit attacks will exist.

Additional suggestions, opinion and violent reaction are freely to express their own thoughts here. This is for the betterment of the server and PvP gameplay.

ALLinONE Alliance 4 Time CS Warlord Champion 2012 to 2016 |
    RENEGADE Alliance CS Warlord Champion 2018 & Record Holder 10 Straight CS Win Streaks

ALLinONE - Record Holding ZMU CS Warlords Champions 2012,2013,2014,2016 52 CS Wins
    8 Straight CS Wins

Black is All That I See
    User ID
    Suggestion Opened for Community’s Opinions for 1 week

When it comes to agreeing or disagreeing to a suggestion you must also state the reason behind your opinion. Failure to follow this will have as result your post to be deleted and you will be warned or will receive an infraction accordingly.

This is not a discussion thread ; Remember to put /Agree or /Disagree and don't forget to put a reason why.

Need Help? PM/VM or Mention Me @Ayz !

User ID
    Character
    Phezmerga
    Guild
    MASSIVE
    Discord
    jOvz#7260
    /Agree

First of all that skill(CS SKILL) should not be stronger than the skills all classes used.
    I played last last CS and I experienced that shiit , hit someone by using CS SKILLs and die instantly.
    Dont tell me that its depend on my ML and blabla

Balancing all skills should be first in all updates.
    Goodluck to the PvP Testers
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Issues can be solved, negative attitude cannot.

Sexy Poster!
    User ID
    Character
    Shylock
    Guild
    Xclusive
    Discord
    Mr. Jojo#7012
    /Agree to this let the sets be alive again as you can observed now rarely are using T1 T2 T3 sets lets bring back the old days CS. Also to encourage the old player who already quit due to unbalance...

I Hate when im full buff then 1 hit = dedbol dafaq

Banned
    User ID
    Character
    ICoTToNI
    Guild
    WARFARE
    /Agree

because cs skill can be use as an excuse to use 3pp because of the damage it must have a minimal damage like a normal skill in pk.if it is minimize then we can see who is using 3pp

Black is All That I See
    User ID
    up for more opinions

Black is All That I See
    User ID
    up for more opinions

Black is All That I See
    User ID
    up for more opinions

User ID
    Character
    Animate
    Guild
    SlasherX
    Discord
    //disagree coz, I am sure you dont need a week to come up with that idea :)

Black is All That I See
    User ID
    up for more opinions

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast