Thread: Can't run ZhyperMu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Items ?
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    User ID
    288378
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    What should be also added maybe is that I have newest drivers of graphic, I have newest frameworks, directx etc. Also as I wrote before I got the problem only with this client :/

  2. #12
    Sexy Poster! drennism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    User ID
    273840
    Location
    Philippines
    Character
    drennism
    Guild
    SAINTS
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    18
    try to run the green icon!



  3. #13
    Learning ZhyperMU MagleXav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    User ID
    286792
    Location
    POLAND
    Character
    DamikkoBK
    Guild
    HEAVEN
    Discord
    Hocik
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Maybe instal on other disc, turn off your antivirus before instal?.

  4. #14
    Wish Maker Aria's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    User ID
    25922
    Location
    Littleroot Town
    Discord
    Aria#0821
    Posts
    6,019
    Rep Power
    231
    Install Net Framework 4.6

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    you sure you going to sleep? not giving me false hope are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    CHEAT = ENTIRE ALLIANCE DQ + GET FUKT


  5. #15
    Items ?
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    User ID
    288378
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by drennism View Post
    try to run the green icon!
    Oh really? Doesn't matter which icon I am using same thing happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by MagleXav View Post
    Maybe instal on other disc, turn off your antivirus before instal?.
    Done it before writing the post here...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    Install Net Framework 4.6
    Quote Originally Posted by DroniC View Post
    What should be also added maybe is that I have newest drivers of graphic, I have newest frameworks, directx etc. Also as I wrote before I got the problem only with this client :/
    Is it not possible to download packed version of your client? I mean the *rar. Maybe that would help.

  6. #16
    Learning ZhyperMU MagleXav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    User ID
    286792
    Location
    POLAND
    Character
    DamikkoBK
    Guild
    HEAVEN
    Discord
    Hocik
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0

  7. #17
    Items ?
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    User ID
    288378
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Same problem :/ Dunno why.

  8. #18
    Items ?
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    User ID
    288378
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    I solved out the problem. Somehow the client gets crashed, because of global mu online. I had no other choice than uniinstalling the webzen client. After I dont with that Zhypermu works. If anyone gonna have this problem in the future remember the solution :)

    Thanks.

  9. #19
    Green at Heart Phezmerga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    User ID
    266567
    Location
    MODHALL
    Character
    Phezmerga
    Guild
    MASSIVE
    Discord
    Phezmerga#7260
    Posts
    7,838
    Rep Power
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by DroniC View Post
    I solved out the problem. Somehow the client gets crashed, because of global mu online. I had no other choice than uniinstalling the webzen client. After I dont with that Zhypermu works. If anyone gonna have this problem in the future remember the solution :)

    Thanks.
    Case Solved.

    /Thread Closed





    Forum Gear by: .Omen


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •