Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: CS Special Event Winner - RENEGADE with Twist!

User ID
    Character
    SkyBluu
    Guild
    REDACCESS
    Discord
    SkyBluu #5925

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    All 3 Alliance Leaders must agree first to make this happen

if not then see you all again next saturday

PS: Renegade is already declared winner just thought of rematch but yes you are right 3 Alliance War will not be good as yes 1 can take side

Oh wellz
    better let other ally that want to try to join and register sols. still 4 ally on cs is the best more ally more blood

Need Help? Mention me by Typing @SkyBluu
    Official Email:
    [email protected]

Retired
    User ID
    Character
    Invincible
    Guild
    REDACCES

Quote Originally Posted by RudeBoy View Post
    we fought well, where is the fairness? @Nocturnal, we could have made the seal if we did not lose time through the Disconnection hack from League guild. I would like to protest for rematch. if you made favour to just one guild because they got more CMT members, what would happened to small guild and that do not have any connections like them?
    It should be a Rematch instead of declaring a guild to won the CS, as they could be the one who planted the hacker/cheater on that guild and use your rules(whoever hold the last crown after the winner got disqualified would win), think about that. sorry but you should know that there would be less people for the next cs as people from other guild or in our guild will definitely lose interest to play and WASTE time and doubts the capabilities of their own guild, if they or we got chances to win and question it (it is still fun to play, because of the unfairness). Ain't it suppose be your aim is to provide everyone fairness and just? (where is it?)
    where is the fun and fairness of the game if you directly appoint a guild, the castle holder?
    does your decision benefits everyone? (it only benefits one guild)

Its common sense.

I'm suggesting it not as the Assistant-Leader of HIDEOUT, but as a player.
    thank you very much if you read it, but you would lose more players if you keep doing something unfair to other players.
    ban me if you want but im saying my freedom of speech as player/guild member, and if that happened it just means that the game has unfairness and favouritism and speech from other players does not count at all. Peace out.
    Castle holder right now is ADMIN. It's always been Noc's ruling that whoever cheats in a Special CS event will get entire alliance DQ and the alliance who last held the crown before the disqualified alliance will be declared the winner as long as there is a supporting evidence.

This ruling happened in November 2016 back in PMU where REDACESS got disqualified and UNLIKEUS was the last crown holder. UNLIKEUS was declared the winner and representatives of PMU in GCS 2016. It also happened again in PMU when MYTH got disqualified and WARFARE was the last crown holder. WARFARE was declared the winner. Also the same ruling was held in Valhalla when TrIMAGIC was disqualified and VINTAGE was declared the winner.

And seal would have been successful had RENEGADE got back the switch on time. Sealing time was still running while crown was closed.

Would you say the same thing if Hideout was the last crown holder? Perhaps not.
    Today I follow; tomorrow I lead

Even the legends must go when their best days are gone.

Master of Rudeness
    User ID
    Character
    RudeBoyy
    Guild
    HiDeOuT

Quote Originally Posted by .AJ. View Post
    *correction, both renegade in both switch for 0:00 :)
    correct me if Im wrong, did I say at 0:00?
    I said when the discconect hacked happened, which is couple of minutes before that, we could have made the seal and hold it out until it finish.
    So back to what Im saying, where is the fairness to directly appoint a guild as the winner as they did not directly hold the crown?

To Blaster ‘Problem with you is everytime i post you think its for someone's favor lol stop being paranoid this is same reason why you got booted out of team, you think everything we do is against renegade and its for other alliance lol man this thing eats your judgement too much lol seriously you have to grow up on this thing.’ (Nocturnal, 2018)

The Exalted
    User ID
    Character
    tEy0b
    Guild
    UNLIKEUS
    Discord
    b0yEt#0001

rematch

User ID
    Character
    Nocturnal
    Guild
    Admin

we fought well, where is the fairness? @Nocturnal , we could have made the seal if we did not lose time through the Disconnection hack from League guild. I would like to protest for rematch. if you made favour to just one guild because they got more CMT members, what would happened to small guild and that do not have any connections like them?
    It should be a Rematch instead of declaring a guild to won the CS, as they could be the one who planted the hacker/cheater on that guild and use your rules(whoever hold the last crown after the winner got disqualified would win), think about that. sorry but you should know that there would be less people for the next cs as people from other guild or in our guild will definitely lose interest to play and WASTE time and doubts the capabilities of their own guild, if they or we got chances to win and question it (it is still fun to play, because of the unfairness). Ain't it suppose be your aim is to provide everyone fairness and just? (where is it?)
    where is the fun and fairness of the game if you directly appoint a guild, the castle holder?
    does your decision benefits everyone? (it only benefits one guild)

Its common sense.

I'm suggesting it not as the Assistant-Leader of HIDEOUT, but as a player.
    thank you very much if you read it, but you would lose more players if you keep doing something unfair to other players.
    ban me if you want but im saying my freedom of speech as player/guild member, and if that happened it just means that the game has unfairness and favouritism and speech from other players does not count at all. Peace out.

oh are you the guy who did not read the rules that any special cs event = cheat dq then last holder = win when timer is under 10 minutes?

oh and are you the same guy who did not read the forum that bets are your own risk and you got scammed and you QQ to my mail that im unfair when i dont even know what you guys bet on and what you do with your been stupid and got scammed and you blame me?

and now you did not read CS rule you come blaming us again when its you whos not reading rules?

I was just starting to read your post and i see this

" if you made favour to just one guild because they got more CMT members, what would happened to small guild and that do not have any connections like them? "

You are 1 stupid mongoloid thats all i can say

Don't Imitate, Just Innovate!

Master of Rudeness
    User ID
    Character
    RudeBoyy
    Guild
    HiDeOuT

Quote Originally Posted by VitalSign View Post
    Castle holder right now is ADMIN. It's always been Noc's ruling that whoever cheats in a Special CS event will get entire alliance DQ and the alliance who last held the crown before the disqualified alliance will be declared the winner as long as there is a supporting evidence.

This ruling happened in November 2016 back in PMU where REDACESS got disqualified and UNLIKEUS was the last crown holder. UNLIKEUS was declared the winner and representatives of PMU in GCS 2016. It also happened again in PMU when MYTH got disqualified and WARFARE was the last crown holder. WARFARE was declared the winner. Also the same ruling was held in Valhalla when TrIMAGIC was disqualified and VINTAGE was declared the winner.

Would you say the same thing if Hideout was the last crown holder? Perhaps not.
    so you guys planned it all along to be the second last holder and use cheats on other guild who holds the crown so you win?
    okay wew its a fun game :)

To Blaster ‘Problem with you is everytime i post you think its for someone's favor lol stop being paranoid this is same reason why you got booted out of team, you think everything we do is against renegade and its for other alliance lol man this thing eats your judgement too much lol seriously you have to grow up on this thing.’ (Nocturnal, 2018)

Kundun Hunter!
    User ID
    Character
    Maddalena
    Guild
    ALLinONE
    Discord
    Jaina#5991

correct me if Im wrong, did I say at 0:00?
    I said when the discconect hacked happened, which is couple of minutes before that, we could have made the seal and hold it out until it finish.
    So back to what Im saying, where is the fairness to directly appoint a guild as the winner as they did not directly hold the crown?
    To correct you again being the spokesperson of your guild. I'm not against with you but that disconnection of your members is the same scenario with our allies. You can watch our recorded discord conversation if you want. :)

ALLinONE Alliance 4 Time CS Warlord Champion 2012 to 2016 |
    RENEGADE Alliance CS Warlord Champion 2018 & Record Holder 10 Straight CS Win Streaks

ALLinONE - Record Holding ZMU CS Warlords Champions 2012,2013,2014,2016 52 CS Wins
    8 Straight CS Wins

I woke up like this #FLAWLESS
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    oh are you the guy who did not read the rules that any special cs event = cheat dq then last holder = win when timer is under 10 minutes?

oh and are you the same guy who did not read the forum that bets are your own risk and you got scammed and you QQ to my mail that im unfair when i dont even know what you guys bet on and what you do with your been stupid and got scammed and you blame me?

and now you did not read CS rule you come blaming us again when its you whos not reading rules?

I was just starting to read your post and i see this

" if you made favour to just one guild because they got more CMT members, what would happened to small guild and that do not have any connections like them? "

You are 1 stupid mongoloid thats all i can say
    U got rekt !!!!!!!!

thank you @aya29 for kawaii siggy :3

Quote Originally Posted by Jenova View Post
    *Notice: Jolita is the first person and the first girl to win the SOTW's 3 times consecutively. Boys! what the hell happened all of you?!

Retired
    User ID
    Character
    Invincible
    Guild
    REDACCES

so you guys planned it all along to be the second last holder and use cheats on other guild who holds the crown so you win?
    okay wew its a fun game :)
    Show me proofs that we planted a cheater in LEAGUE alliance and I will disband RENEGADE together with my characters.
    @RudeBoy
    Today I follow; tomorrow I lead

Even the legends must go when their best days are gone.

User ID
    Character
    HighOnLife
    Guild
    HighOnLife
    Discord
    High On Life

Congratz :D
    Siempre andamo' positivo esa e' la forma en que vivo, activo que se joda quien no esté en lo mismo Yo disfruto mientra' siga vivo.

Arms Around You Te amo, let me hold you wrap me arms right around you, girl 'cause l been wrapped up around you to make sure no one could harm you. Come on, mami, let me have you.

High On Life