Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: CS Special Event Winner - RENEGADE with Twist!

User ID

Thanks pre!

Signature made by .Azumi

User ID
    Character
    SkyBluu
    Guild
    REDACCESS
    Discord
    SkyBluu #5925

still cs with 4 ally is still great. cos if its 3 ally the 4th ally which in this case the dq ally would chose side. let it be 4 ally to battle with there own army. 3 ally cs is boring would be determine on last min seal.

Need Help? Mention me by Typing @SkyBluu
    Official Email:
    [email protected]

Sexy Poster!
    User ID
    Character
    SUGAPA
    Guild
    EMBASSY
    Discord
    Do you Love me? <3

Thanks for this.

User ID
    Character
    Nocturnal
    Guild
    Admin

Quote Originally Posted by SkyBluu View Post
    still cs with 4 ally is still great. cos if its 3 ally the 4th ally which in this case the dq ally would chose side. let it be 4 ally to battle with there own army. 3 ally cs is boring would be determine on last min seal.
    All 3 Alliance Leaders must agree first to make this happen

if not then see you all again next saturday

PS: Renegade is already declared winner just thought of rematch but yes you are right 3 Alliance War will not be good as yes 1 can take side

Oh wellz

Don't Imitate, Just Innovate!

King in the North
    User ID
    Character
    JOHN
    Guild
    ROYALS
    Discord

We vote for a rematch, thanks.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power

Master of Rudeness
    User ID
    Character
    RudeBoyy
    Guild
    HiDeOuT

we fought well, where is the fairness? @Nocturnal, we could have made the seal if we did not lose time through the Disconnection hack from League guild. I would like to protest for rematch. if you made favour to just one guild because they got more CMT members, what would happened to small guild and that do not have any connections like them?
    It should be a Rematch instead of declaring a guild to won the CS, as they could be the one who planted the hacker/cheater on that guild and use your rules(whoever hold the last crown after the winner got disqualified would win), think about that. sorry but you should know that there would be less people for the next cs as people from other guild or in our guild will definitely lose interest to play and WASTE time and doubts the capabilities of their own guild, if they or we got chances to win and question it (it is still fun to play, because of the unfairness). Ain't it suppose be your aim is to provide everyone fairness and just? (where is it?)
    where is the fun and fairness of the game if you directly appoint a guild, the castle holder?
    does your decision benefits everyone? (it only benefits one guild)

Its common sense.

I'm suggesting it not as the Assistant-Leader of HIDEOUT, but as a player.
    thank you very much if you read it, but you would lose more players if you keep doing something unfair to other players.
    ban me if you want but im saying my freedom of speech as player/guild member, and if that happened it just means that the game has unfairness and favouritism and speech from other players does not count at all. Peace out.
    Last edited by Desmond; 23-10-2017 at 12:02 PM. Reason: text size

To Blaster ‘Problem with you is everytime i post you think its for someone's favor lol stop being paranoid this is same reason why you got booted out of team, you think everything we do is against renegade and its for other alliance lol man this thing eats your judgement too much lol seriously you have to grow up on this thing.’ (Nocturnal, 2018)

I woke up like this #FLAWLESS
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    @VitalSign @bhong
    @another alliance leader

If all 3 votes Yes we can set your SOLS now

Vote asap

Ty
    Can my dummy alliance join? JK LOL XD

Good luck guys !!!!

thank you @aya29 for kawaii siggy :3

Quote Originally Posted by Jenova View Post
    *Notice: Jolita is the first person and the first girl to win the SOTW's 3 times consecutively. Boys! what the hell happened all of you?!

Nothing is Impossible
    User ID
    Discord

Hope this rematch will happen :) Good luck.

Kundun Hunter!
    User ID
    Character
    Maddalena
    Guild
    ALLinONE
    Discord
    Jaina#5991

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    @VitalSign @bhong
    @another alliance leader

If all 3 votes Yes we can set your SOLS now

Vote asap

Ty
    Nice news then :)

Quote Originally Posted by VitalSign View Post
    Free CS? Why not? Let's do it then. @Nocturnal
    Do we need to talk with this in discord also with the others?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyBluu View Post
    I agree. It'S good if its a battle of 4 army alliances. So we can say its everyones game. And about the s7 prize we would receive it right? And maybe set a rematch plus the new invading guild with special event again.

ALLinONE Alliance 4 Time CS Warlord Champion 2012 to 2016 |
    RENEGADE Alliance CS Warlord Champion 2018 & Record Holder 10 Straight CS Win Streaks

ALLinONE - Record Holding ZMU CS Warlords Champions 2012,2013,2014,2016 52 CS Wins
    8 Straight CS Wins

Kundun Hunter!
    User ID
    Character
    Maddalena
    Guild
    ALLinONE
    Discord
    Jaina#5991

Quote Originally Posted by RudeBoy View Post
    we fought well, where is the fairness? @Nocturnal , we could have made the seal if we did not lose time through the Disconnection hack from League guild. I would like to protest for rematch. if you made favour to just one guild because they got more CMT members, what would happened to small guild and that do not have any connections like them?
    It should be a Rematch instead of declaring a guild to won the CS, as they could be the one who planted the hacker/cheater on that guild and use your rules(whoever hold the last crown after the winner got disqualified would win), think about that. sorry but you should know that there would be less people for the next cs as people from other guild or in our guild will definitely lose interest to play and WASTE time and doubts the capabilities of their own guild, if they or we got chances to win and question it (it is still fun to play, because of the unfairness). Ain't it suppose be your aim is to provide everyone fairness and just? (where is it?)
    where is the fun and fairness of the game if you directly appoint a guild, the castle holder?
    does your decision benefits everyone? (it only benefits one guild)

Its common sense.

I'm suggesting it not as the Assistant-Leader of HIDEOUT, but as a player.
    thank you very much if you read it, but you would lose more players if you keep doing something unfair to other players.
    ban me if you want but im saying my freedom of speech as player/guild member, and if that happened it just means that the game has unfairness and favouritism and speech from other players does not count at all. Peace out.
    *correction, both renegade in both switch for 0:00 :)

ALLinONE Alliance 4 Time CS Warlord Champion 2012 to 2016 |
    RENEGADE Alliance CS Warlord Champion 2018 & Record Holder 10 Straight CS Win Streaks

ALLinONE - Record Holding ZMU CS Warlords Champions 2012,2013,2014,2016 52 CS Wins
    8 Straight CS Wins