User ID
    Character
    ArviN
    Guild
    TEAM BALDA
    Discord
    arvin.#4177

thanks for the update :)
    Walt Whitman : “I am as BAD as the WORST, But, Thank GOD,I am as GOOD as theBEST.”

Ultim4te Spammer
    User ID
    Character
    xReckless
    Guild
    MASSIVEHAX

Quote Originally Posted by Piero View Post
    That's the worst and most idiotic idea ever, theres no Electronic Company whatever is from a game or not, with their reports in public, why, because when you File a ticket report or a report, the server or company provides the user or customer a teardrop of privacy to avoid any conflict being interfered by a 3rd one.

Even on forums with Open Boards repots stay private , because it's something between service/costumer.

Now all 3PP reports for example are compromised, you cannot let an accused see how he is proxecuted, it's not like he is being under a jury lmao

And in the other hand scammers will move/delete/sell their items faster, because they will supervise if they getting reported or not lmao, it's like the demandant gives audio of his discussion about what he is going to put on debate to the defendant, Do you think the reports are being attended faster than the way the scammers/hackers act? Sad life.
    but, we still got logs on deleting character and transferring items right? and well, i agree being prosecuted on public so that they would be ashamed on what they did especially doing 3pp

Quote Originally Posted by SixS.Disconnect View Post
    AiO people like Advo are broke as ****, dont ever invite them to duel w bet cos all their items came from either begging or sucking genitalss lol

GODS of GODS
    User ID
    Guild
    GODS

Quote Originally Posted by Piero View Post
    That's the worst and most idiotic idea ever, theres no Electronic Company whatever is from a game or not, with their reports in public, why, because when you File a ticket report or a report, the server or company provides the user or customer a teardrop of privacy to avoid any conflict being interfered by a 3rd one.

Even on forums with Open Boards repots stay private , because it's something between service/costumer.

Now all 3PP reports for example are compromised, you cannot let an accused see how he is proxecuted, it's not like he is being under a jury lmao

And in the other hand scammers will move/delete/sell their items faster, because they will supervise if they getting reported or not lmao, it's like the demandant gives audio of his discussion about what he is going to put on debate to the defendant, Do you think the reports are being attended faster than the way the scammers/hackers act? Sad life.

Got a point - i think we should just vote for it ,
    i mean is let the thread owner or the player who file a report or something ,
    let him decide as he/she wish to show it on public or keep it private .

- f a p -
    User ID
    Character
    Phezmerga
    Guild
    MASSIVE
    Discord
    Rev#7260

Quote Originally Posted by Tempura View Post
    Thanks for this. I still think informational post should be allowed (sue players that comment unnecessarily) so they won't abuse.

They can receive heavier penalty if they give out wrong/fake informations.

The future of forum cinema is here.
    Seniors denied false/ lack of evidence reports , I've been there getting denied it hurts but its my fault anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Issues can be solved, negative attitude cannot.

Learning ZhyperMU
    User ID
    Character
    Skittle
    Guild
    For Hire

thanks for this

The Guardian
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by xReckless View Post
    but, we still got logs on deleting character and transferring items right? and well, i agree being prosecuted on public so that they would be ashamed on what they did especially doing 3pp
    The verdicts are posted in public already (The Ban Post with the days) that's all the info players need attached with the Proof of the accusations and the reason why it is banned, tell me why you need to watch hows the report is being managed, if you already have the result to be posted in public.

Smh.

Don't even forget that leaking information from reports used to be a high crime, alot of staff got in trouble because of that, now you dismiss all that and bring that shit, holly Molly!

kindses frindy let 4 get and 4 give

User ID
    Character
    Perfidious
    Guild
    SixSense
    Discord
    Perfidious

Cool update dear. xD

I AM YOUR FATHER
    User ID

More QQ and More TT is on the way