Thread: [Guide] Seed Sphere Destruction

The Professional
    User ID
    Guild
    RENEGADE

Post [Guide] Seed Sphere Destruction

Good Day ZMU forum users,

EHeads R.N. here, I am here again today to discuss to you on how to remove your mounted seed spheres in your weapons or armors or shields. This process is really easy and you don't need to drop a sweat on this. By this time, you probably decided to remove "this" socket, the seed sphere that is mounted in your shield, the socket # 1 or #2 or you say "I don't like wind seed sphere: Maximum AGI increase+35 anymore and I want it remove it". So here's how.

First, go again to Tarkan and click again Seed Researcher NPC, the NPC where you mount your seed spheres to your equipment.

Then it will give you two choices, I want you to click "Seed Sphere Destruction" since we want our sockets to be removed.

After clicking the above choice, Seed Sphere Destruction window will appear, then place your desired socket equipment in the box.

After that, move your mouse pointer to this portion, see Yellow box in the "Select destructible socket"

Click the 3rd socket, #3, which is the Wind seed sphere socket. Once clicked, it will be highlighted. Then click "Destruction" and "OK" then it will result to this.

No need for other materials, you just need the equipment (weapon, shield, or armor) itself and a zen. No failure as well, all 100% success.

Important things to Note:
    1) Don't forget to screenshot for documentation purposes and to avoid item loss.
    2) Be careful what seed sphere you destroy, you might accidentally remove a good seed sphere in the socket item.

That's it,
    Take care y'all

EHeads R.N.

COMING BACK TO VISIT ONLY
    User ID
    Discord
    Desmond#8048

Wiki page has it

denied
    COMING BACK TO VISIT ONLY