Thread: [Guide] How to create Seed Spheres

The Professional
    User ID
    Guild
    RENEGADE

Post [Guide] How to create Seed Spheres

Good day ZMU citizens.

It's me again EHeads R.N. and I am here to give you a short guide on how to make Seed Spheres by using seeds and mono spheres combined. In creating seed spheres, you need first to create or extract a seed. To those who are new players or who don't know how to create seed, visit my previous guide titled How to create Seeds or elemental seeds. If you do not wish to extract or make a seed and you just want to buy it from market then that's fine.

Alright, here we go!

In order to create seed spheres, you need to go again to Seed Master NPC located in Tarkan.

Click the NPC and it will give you two choices and this time you go click "Seed Sphere Assembly"

Then it will guide you to the Assembly window and there you can see the assembly requirements.

The requirements needed for Seed Sphere production are:
    > 1x Any Seed quality or element (It can be Fire, Wind, Ice, your choice)
    > 1x Any Level Mono Sphere (It can be Level 1,2,3,4 and 5)
    > 1x Jewel of Chaos
    > 1x Jewel of Creation

In this example, I am showing you a Level 3 Mono Sphere.

Once all the assembly materials are complete, put them in the assembly window.

Please note that there is a chance that the combining success rate can fail. So let's hope and pray that it won't. Then click "Assembly" below and click "OK" to combine.

When you succeed, you will have this...

My Ice Seed and my mono sphere level 3 are joined together and become the so called Seed Sphere Ice with option.

Another information to note is that seed does not give a value or a number until it becomes a Seed Sphere. Take a look again and see the difference.

The value will also depend on the Mono Sphere you are using, since I am using Mono Sphere level 3, it gives off a +4685 value but if I were to use Mono Sphere level 5, the value option increases around +6000 or so. Another example is Lightning Seed excellent damage rate. If combined with Level 3 mono Sphere, the outcome is Seed Sphere Lightning Exc Dmg rate +10%. On the other hand, if Level 5 mono sphere is used, the result will be Seed Sphere Lightning Exc Dmg rate +12%.

Here's an image of what Mono Spheres look like based on their level, same image in game.

Hope you understand,
    Thanks and have a great day

EHeads R.N.

COMING BACK TO VISIT ONLY
    User ID
    Discord
    Desmond#8048

Wiki page has it

denied
    Last edited by Desmond; 27-08-2017 at 07:30 PM.
    COMING BACK TO VISIT ONLY