Thread: [Guide] How to create Seeds or Elemental Seeds

The Professional
    User ID
    Guild
    RENEGADE

Post [Guide] How to create Seeds or Elemental Seeds

Hello everyone,

I am creating this guide for everybody, for newbies, returned players, and to those who forgot the process on how to create elemental seeds and how to make them into Seed Spheres. So let's begin.

First of all, Seeds are precious stones that can only be produced at the seed master NPC located in Tarkan.

Seeds are the heart of the socket option system of an equipment. There are six (6) types of seeds that gives various options based on elements - Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Water, Earth; that's why we also call them elemental seeds.

Here is the actual Seeds in game.

I would like to inform ahead that seed earth cannot be produced from Seed Master NPC, I think before there was but now, not anymore. Earth seed can be bought in game via cash points using MU item shop and it will be directly finished as Seed Sphere Earth once purchased or can be bought in market.

So let's make a Seed shall we. First, you go to Seed Master NPC in Tarkan and click him. There will be two options to choose: Seed Extraction and Seed Sphere Assembly. I want you to Choose Seed Extraction.

Once you pick the Seed Extraction option you will be guided to the Extraction window, and you will see the required materials needed to produce a seed.

Now for the requirements. In order to create a seed you need:
    > Any Excellent item equipment with minimum item level +4 (Accessories not applicable)
    > Any ancient items (that has set options) with minimum item level +4 (Accessories not applicable)
    > 1x Jewel of Harmony
    > 1x Jewel of Chaos
    > 1x Jewel of Creation

Note: If in case your excellent item or ancient item is not +4 at least, use Jewel of Bless to increase your item level until +4.

After all the materials have been gathered, place them all in the extraction window slot.

Do note that there is a possibility that the extraction of seed may fail and ALL materials will disappear. And click "Extraction". Once succeed, your seed will appear in the extraction window. Like this example, I got Ice Seed.

IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER: You cannot decide what (elemental) seed you want. It does not matter what specific excellent items or/and ancient items you choose to extract, seed production after clicking extraction will ALWAYS BE RANDOM. So it's a gamble, either you get fire, ice, wind seeds, etc, AND SEED OPTION IS ALSO RANDOM either excellent damage increase in lightning seed, skill attack on Ice and so on. Here's a chart of seed options.

Just pray and use your luck.

EHeads R.N.

COMING BACK TO VISIT ONLY
    User ID
    Discord
    Desmond#8048

Wiki page has it

denied
    Last edited by Desmond; 27-08-2017 at 07:06 PM.
    COMING BACK TO VISIT ONLY