Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Forum Suggestion a Must!

The Prince of Fantasy
    User ID

Post Forum Suggestion a Must!

Introduction:

As a former Lead Moderator in FMU, it's kind of disappointing that Price Check thread is combined together with Market thread page, moreover, whenever there's a new thread posted or a reply in Price check thread portion, it won't appear in the latest posts, thus, it won't give any attention to other people, only for a few staffs. The disabling of price check post in appearing to the main menu's latest post can't help much at all to the thread starters and to others, it's kind of unsatisfying of just the moderators or staffs will answer and only a very small or none, other members will help and reply for the price check thread posts. I can see that only 1-5 replies per thread and worse, it takes few hours to get a reply or within 24 hours only one reply? - that's harsh.

Suggestion: Separate the Price check thread/page and make it a sub thread (whatever you call it? Since I forgot the terms) and enable the Price check posts and replies to appear in latest post (Home page)
    Pros:

First Pro: If this suggestion is implemented and each thread post is created and posted in the "latest post", many will see and most will click that thread to post and reply, answer price questions, suggestions, post other options in prices, etc. That way, many members and/or price check thread starters can decide their price especially to those rush because many of them replied to their thread compared to today's situation. It's like this in FMU where every player is satisfied because more than 5 and above to 10 or more will reply which gives satisfaction to the thread starters.

Second Pro: Not just that, other players can also review and assess (and will depend if they'll reply or not) the thread starters price check post, to view other player's price opinion. The thread's replies can also help the viewers of the latest price trends because market and items are up and down always. And lately for my price check thread posts, I'm not really satisfied with just Mods or staffs and I only receive 1-2 answers from it.

Third Pro: In FMU before, if this happens, and FO trade is open, many players will go to price check section to post many threads about their FO items: how much, is it fair, What add, blah blah blah. This will likely to help answer especially those who are in Rush and confused of the price or unsure if the trade will benefit them after or not. Many people will reply, 'coz as mentioned above, people will also go to that post and check also, even if they don't reply, they will still visit the thread because who knows they might encounter something like that in the future trade.

Fourth Pro: Additionally, price check thread section should be separated from market section, why? 'coz people don't bother anymore to scroll down because they knew that only few replies they will read and not that interesting anymore and can say those replies are inaccurate (maybe). if you noticed there were only 1-2-3 mods or staff goes there and reply and takes few hours to get a reply from someone.

Fifth Pro:
    For post counts of course, many players will help and reply because they know that each of their post can add to their post counts, it's just a habit, especially there's this tag already for post counts. But rest assured many will not spam, only few due to rules. This pro might be optional, but I suggest to approve this in case, because post counts is very important to players and they will just reply 1-2 answers after all. for consequences or breaking the rules - see cons below.

So senior staffs and staffs, price check is a Help section and it is supposed to be there and should enable to post it in the Latest Post in Home page every time there's a new price check thread created and replies, it should be put there not in market section. I know @Piero and @GLAMOUR know about this, even @SkyBluu because they're from FMU.
    Cons:

Now for cons, only few, in my experience as a senior staff before, the only cons, as mentioned in Fifth Pro are the spammers or answers not related to price item topic, well, what are the moderators are for? of course to observe threads and players reply as usual, if its a spam and spam, then do your duties, delete post, warn them, infarction, ban, so people have limits when it comes to replying in Price check thread section, and their posts should be related to the question.

Hope this will be approved or post so many people or players can see and let's here their opinions, because the Price check thread is like a dead section to me. Imagine, it's been weeks FO trade and how come only few make threads in price check section? So that's the problem. This suggestion I'm making is for the improvement of the forum community.

EHeads, R.N.

I Have Never Been a VIP nor a Superstar, And Never Believed in it, Until I Became Both

THE GAY MODERATOR
    User ID
    Discord
    cwxdesmond#8048
    /Suggestion opened for Community's Opinions

When it comes to agreeing or disagreeing to a suggestion you must also state the reason behind your opinion. Failure to follow this will have as result your post to be deleted and you will be warned or infracted accordingly.

GIFT:[X][X][X]

http://i.imgur.com/pZ03lV6.gif Youngware's Avatar
    User ID
    Character
    Youngware
    Guild
    ADMIN
    Discord
    @Youngware#9431
    Agree,

Reason? I also experienced this before when I asked for price check and I think this could help to solve it.

And it will need some regulations of course.

[Signature by Lucho| Bar by Java]

Green at Heart
    User ID
    Character
    Phezmerga
    Guild
    MASSIVE
    Discord
    Phezmerga#7260
    /Agree

To avoid multiple threads asking prices of each items.

Just update the threads so users have idea on the cancerous market's prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    Game face on, Welcome to your despair.
    Siggy:[X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

God is Good, All the time .M I K E's Avatar
    User ID
    Character
    WildLife
    Guild
    REDACCESS
    /Agree

for those who new player whos asking the price, they can find it fast and they will know how much item price :)

THE GAY MODERATOR
    User ID
    Discord
    cwxdesmond#8048
    bump!

THE GAY MODERATOR
    User ID
    Discord
    cwxdesmond#8048
    Bump!

User ID
    Character
    oKenji
    Guild
    ADMIN
    Discord
    Kenji#0437
    /Agree

New players who is asking the price of the Items, they can find it fast and they will know how much item price is and also to avoid multiple threads asking prices of each items.

Discord: Kenji#0437

Epic St4R!
    User ID
    Yeah agreed to this suggestion po.
    Since its been an issue in PMU regarding disabling the ph section in the top 10 post our cms got an idea that they will seperate the server news update to the top 10 post.

And since admin make it top 15 post
    So why dont show the price help thread in the top post?

Im not sure if theres a stuck thread that list of all item and their corresponding price ingame.
    Like example

Tier 2 sets

Tier 2 Hegaton = ?
    Tier 2 castol = ?

And so on....
    This will be a big help to our players specially for those a newbee po.

User ID
    Character
    hanzkie
    Like what I said, They (Seniors) agreed to removed it because latest posts was flooded by price check threads and GMTA before.
    "An EXPERT in anything was once a BEGINNER"
    "Breathing in the CHEMICALS"
    Contact Me: havoc.zmu@gmail.com
    x
    xxxxxXxxXxxxxxxxxx

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast