Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Services Update

Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by .MiaKhalifa View Post
    Oh and i didn't see any "donator" so what if. WHAT IF, if the retriever person is donator, still the same or as usual email @Nocturnal about the matter with your "donation" details? @Holmes
    I'm just saying cuz I'm planning to donate, then sell my account then retrieve it, ops! Another exploit! Huehuehue
    after all I'm just saying.
    No support. If you lose your account then that's your own stupid fault, donations or not.

Learning ZhyperMU
    User ID
    Character
    Shamiethy
    Guild
    ADMIN
    Discord
    Shamiethy#4744

Thanks Holmes for this kind of information. Now our players will sacrifice their time to level up and reset their character instead of purchasing Full Stats Services. Well done, sir.

Learning ZhyperMU
    User ID

awh no :(

oh god thanks :) they changed my email. I thought i cant change it anymore :)
    Last edited by GoldenGuz; 24-06-2017 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Double Post.

Always AFK <3
    User ID
    Character
    GriimJo
    Guild
    RADICALz
    Discord
    GriimJo#0099

nice update

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Epic St4R!
    User ID
    Character
    Semi KRE0N
    Guild
    ClassX
    Discord
    Harcy

Yeah po senpai much better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ZhyperMU Game Rules
    Respect our community by playing fairly

Rise of the Geek
    User ID
    Character
    oRukahs

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
    Hello Zhyperians

We are implementing a low support policy within Zhyper. Over the years we have tried to help as many players as possible but way too many times we've been screwed over.

To start with, the full stat character service will be cancelled. All pending requests will be granted, but any new requests will be automatically closed. If you need to max out a character, play the game. There is no plan on bringing the system back anytime soon, but if it does come back, it will be overhauled.

The following changes are a result of players who sell accounts, then retrieve them later using out forum services, people who are slack with their account security, then get their items stolen by their pilots and people who download suspicious files then lose their accounts.

Account issues: We will no longer be assisting in such issues. Too many times we have been screwed over and had to clean up, getting multiple accounts involved.

If your pilot steals your account, please make a request of your pilot to recover your account, not Zhyper MU staff.
    If your account was registered with a dummy e-mail, that is not our problem.
    If you get keylogged, purchase an an anti-virus and stop downloading cheats.
    If you forgot your password, recover it using your e-mail.
    If you forgot your master key, recover it using e-mail.
    If you forgot your e-mail, get some vitamin B-12, herbal supplements such as ginkgo biloba, and omega-3 fatty acids. It's meant to help with memory.
    If your account magically gets hacked, and you didn't download any software, didn't share your account and you play from home, you're lying. Accounts don't just get hacked.

This is my username: Huashua
    Please hack my account and steal my items, thanks!

Bottom line is, nobody can hack your account if you're not stupid. HGMs can no longer edit accounts either, so unless Nocturnal wants to hack your account, you're at a loss.

Finally, lost items due to theft. If you get scammed, well use GMTA next time. Duel with bet and your opponent runs? Use GM assistance and make sure the GM is holding the items. Your pilot stole your items? Ask him to restore them, not HGMs.

If you have any questions, please post them here and they will be answered.
    highlighted text is savage.

User ID
    Character
    Active
    Guild
    Admin
    Discord
    ACTIVE#5928

i don't know why i feel you are really angry when u was write this thread
    @Holmes its good to stop Full stats service its good to see players back to game and have level up :D

but i have some problem with GMTA and it take too long like one or 2 hours and sometimes no GM Online for GMTA so i wish if u or HGM or noc can ask or make GMs open like much enough or everyone have duty With GMTA to keep GMTA working 24/7

players who give his account and master key to pilots and pilots steal items and he report it for HGMs i like this point

Kundun Hunter!
    User ID
    Character
    kingLOKO
    Guild
    ADMIN
    Discord
    kingLOKO#3516

Thanks for the update

Motivame, apoyame o mejor quĂ­tate de mi camino.
    Mi Gente, La Familia.
    Forum Gear by: YoSmiley
    Contact Discord: kingLOKO#3516

http://i.imgur.com/hqIkfPv.gif
    User ID
    Character
    Neil0717
    Discord

Thanks

User ID

this is a bit harsh in my opinion what if it's a valid hack and theft? is there still a chance to recover such loss??