Hello my beloved zhyperians!,
What a magnificent day!. You may wonder why i'm happy today, well, the answer is simple.. I have a lot of good updates!.

Our Moderator Team will become really big from now on, and that's because the new batch of Test Moderators is ready to join us together with some comebacks!.

So first of all let me announce the comebackers!, (They miss me a lot and couldn't leave at the end) the finest twins .kUrAmA. and D e y y. I cannot get free of these guys, lets give them a warm welcome by spamming their visitor message!.

Now before to proceed with the new bloods i have another Moderator who will join us. He used to be a yellow ranger, a known guy who did a lot for our community and doesn't need a test period at all!, he is SixS.Vanyard. Im pretty sure that being a moderator won't be hard at all for a legendary ex HGM. Let's wish him good luck on his new tasks!.

Now the newbies, the recent born greenies, our little Test Moderators!. They are:

R E V E R S E
Ralestine.
cwxdesmond
SixS.GummyBear

They all will be on test period under our mighty moderators supervision to learn and become good staff members, lets wish good luck to all of them in their training.

Now, i could be saying "that's all", but is not true.. I have the last and more important announcement.
We have a new member in our GFX Team and guess what.. His name is Lucho. Yeah, it's an epic troll, im hiring myself as GFX Member to help the team and our community in it needs. Lets all wish "ME"? good luck!.

And now that's all, come and get your +1 post count!.