Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Decrease the success rate of cashpoint?

User ID
    Discord

Decrease the success rate of cashpoint?

I noticed it makes no different of the value of Cashpoints after NOC decrease the drop rate by 40%.
    To be honest,cashpoints vouchers drop by boss mob,its not really high in the first place,and there is limited bosses,the flooding and value of cashpoints in market now is totally not caused by that.Its the mixing and exchange of TOB.

Suggestion: To decrease the success rate of cashpoint vouchers of Trophies of battle and mixing.

Pros:
    1)To decrease the flooding of cashpoints in market and makes the value higher.
    2)For balancing the game (the rich get richer,the poor get poorer) not all new players able to join CS for the TOB and mixing.All this Cashpoints will only belongs to those regular guild all the way.

Cons: only to decrease the success rate,not totally do not have.Failed you hunt and try again thats all.Do not see any very big impact at all.
    Email: desmond@muadmin.biz
    Discord: Desmond#8048
    ZMU Senior Team

Never Give Up
    User ID
    Character
    Shinn
    Guild
    FAITH
    Discord
    Shinn#8064
    /Suggestion Approved and Opened for Public Discussion

What you must do:

Post only accordingly to the topic. Spam posts will be deleted. Warnings and infractions may be given to you.
    You must post as well your insights or opinions about the suggestion. Do not just post /agree or /disagree.
    While this can change the flow of the server, you must think twice/thrice before agreeing to the suggestion.
    Think of how much can this suggestion affect the server.

What you must not do:

Agreeing/disagreeing without any reason why.
    Agreeing because you think it's a good suggestion. Don't be selfish.
    Fighting inside the thread because you have different insights.

What you must know:

Even though majority agreed to the suggestion means it will be implemented/it can happen already. It still is the seniors final decision whether to approve it or not.
    This suggestion will be opened for a week. Not less or more than that.
    Not because I opened this suggestion means I agree with it. I just want to hear everyone's opinion about the suggestion. Still the seniors final decision like what I said.

Thank you and have a great day !

If you need me just type @Shinn in any of your posts.
    ZMU Vote - Forum Rules - ChatBox Rules - Report Button - Banned List
    ZMU Site - ZMU Forums - ZMU Donation - Current ZMU Staff - ZMU Wiki

Green at Heart
    User ID
    Character
    oREVERSEo
    Guild
    MASSIVE
    Discord
    Jovensanity#7260
    Quote Originally Posted by cwxdesmond View Post
    I noticed it makes no different of the value of Cashpoints after NOC decrease the drop rate by 40%.
    To be honest,cashpoints vouchers drop by boss mob,its not really high in the first place,and there is limited bosses,the flooding and value of cashpoints in market now is totally not caused by that.Its the mixing and exchange of TOB.

Suggestion: To decrease the success rate of cashpoint vouchers of Trophies of battle and mixing.

Pros:
    1)To decrease the flooding of cashpoints in market and makes the value higher.
    2)For balancing the game (the rich get richer,the poor get poorer) not all new players able to join CS for the TOB and mixing.All this Cashpoints will only belongs to those regular guild all the way.

Cons: only to decrease the success rate,not totally do not have.Failed you hunt and try again thats all.Do not see any very big impact at all.
    In my opinion here regarding the nerfing of vouchers and the reason of the flooding od vouchers in market is non other than the recipe/requirements for Lordmixing . . As you all know the requirements for that is only soul,bless,guardian +1B zen . . For me this ia the reason that too much vouchers is flowin in market . . Should nerf the drop jewels instead of nerfing the drop of vouchers . .And maybe if jewels need for lordmizing has been nerf
    , it will lessen the vouchers flowin and give some balance in the toxic market

User ID
    /Agree

This would be better than reducing drop rates.

Quote Originally Posted by MAYOR

User ID
    Character
    CMTLAria
    Discord
    Aria#0821
    Nerfing the jewels ain't gonna do ****.
    I better see the lord mix success rate be like 10%(brutally honest).

Or just remove the vouchers entirely(not being selfish or so, it "kinda" destroyed Cash Point value).

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    you sure you going to sleep? not giving me false hope are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    CHEAT = ENTIRE ALLIANCE DQ + GET FUKT

User ID
    Character
    MsFaiths
    Day by day the cash point value in game now decrease and so it is now time no nerf it down again or simple remove the voucher itself so i /agree

User ID
    /Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    I better see the lord mix success rate be like 10%(brutally honest).

Or just remove the vouchers entirely(not being selfish or so, it "kinda" destroyed Cash Point value).
    /Agree too

Well, at some point, jewels also have a role in it. It's so damn cheap to make a random voucher, mainly 1CP, with just 30S+30B+30JOG+1B Zen... (Looks like a joke, right?)
    Might as well just give the GM 100-200CP as prize and remove the mixing.
    Nerf the ToB success rate a bit too.

UT: Monk

Death and All His Friends
    User ID
    Discord
    GoldenGuz#4453
    Agree, there's no point in lowering the boss drop rate, it was already low to beging with. The whole tob system is a joke, you can get a ton of vouchers just for farming a few hours, meanwhile the poor players do the same but only for jewels and stuff, there's not even "honor" anymore in those guilds that are winning the castle, most of them are just a bunch of temporal guilds and allys who's only goal is to win the cs, after the week is done they just simply erase the guild/ally and go to another one.

User ID
    /AGREE

It is the Lord Mixing that flooded the cash points. 100% success rate? wew.. TO exchange? not really... I already experienced exchanging 1 full trade of TOBs and got only 4 CP Vouchers.

NERF Lord Mixing

User ID
    Character
    iQueenPain
    Guild
    STOPER
    TOB rate(exchange to LEsnar) is ok.. ii think its the castle lord mixer that should be look at

i Agree for the decrease success rate of cashpoint vouchers mixing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast