Thread: Live vote counter

User ID
    Character
    joseez

Live vote counter

CB events, in-game events need a certain number of votes in order to continue... How about placing a real-time zmu vote counter here in the forums so that all could see how many votes we have and how much votes we need in order to reach #1

Pros:
    - one less tab in browser (not sure if this is a pro or not )
    - everybody can see our votes in the forums itself

Cons:
    - Placement of such vote counter
    - more lag (?)

Items ?
    User ID
    yeah, i agree with what he suggests, our co-players here needs to be informed real-time. We should focus with the votes since these votes can literally be a cause for our server not to get enough players especially VIP ones who donates and help our beloved server stay in the line. Since the rollback, or should I say the server down, which somehow looks more like a sabotage on my perspective, players from our server had started moving to another server. Which is why we have to make a move about it.
    I also wish to suggest to put a 12-hour timer within the vote 4 points section, since some of us can't remember the time we last voted. This will help them not to get their votes considered as an out-vote, and to keep them informed when to vote.

Learning ZhyperMU
    User ID
    Character
    StormHunt
    I agree on this idea since it will lessen our tab and it would much easier for us to see the current standing of our server and we will be also aware always about our standing.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud_frizlitz View Post
    yeah, i agree with what he suggests, our co-players here needs to be informed real-time. We should focus with the votes since these votes can literally be a cause for our server not to get enough players especially VIP ones who donates and help our beloved server stay in the line. Since the rollback, or should I say the server down, which somehow looks more like a sabotage on my perspective, players from our server had started moving to another server. Which is why we have to make a move about it.
    I also wish to suggest to put a 12-hour timer within the vote 4 points section, since some of us can't remember the time we last voted. This will help them not to get their votes considered as an out-vote, and to keep them informed when to vote.
    I agree on this bro maybe make another thread suggestion and make this one its a good idea.

THE GAY MODERATOR
    User ID
    Discord
    cwxdesmond#8048
    Good idea...its easier and cool to monitor our votes and make event easier.

GIFT:[X][X][X]

Thou shall be PUNISHED!!
    User ID
    Character
    dar_gwaps
    Guild
    Ghettoz
    Sounds good. However, the question is, is there a vbulletin 4.2 plugin for this? As far as I know, none. And seniors are minimizing plugin installation to keep this forum safe from errors.

darrenz@muadmin.biz

User ID
    Discord
    Aria#0821
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrenz View Post
    to keep this forum safe from errors.
    And security reasons but yes, there is.

Thanks for reminding me, always making me forgot to tell Noc that this is okay to implement(already had a source like FluxCP in RO that can be used here) AND it doesn't eat so much resources(like 0.5%).

Sample:
    Code:
    http://pastebin.com/fc6LyNi8
    Last edited by Aria; 14-01-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    you sure you going to sleep? not giving me false hope are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    CHEAT = ENTIRE ALLIANCE DQ + GET FUKT

User ID
    Character
    joseez
    This!!

User ID
    Discord
    Suggestion has been given 1 week open for public discussion and opinion and therefore will now be closed. Thank you for all who shared their comments and opinion.

/Thread Close

[X][X][X][X][X]
    " Learning To Ignore Things Is One Of The Greatest Paths To Inner Peace "