User ID
    Character
    Nocturnal
    Guild
    Admin

Server Rollback 48 Hours

Hello,

Very sad news to deliver to you all :(

Our Server Database has been corrupted today and right now we are still investigating all possible grounds and we are also checking the attacks looking for holes in our system.

While we dont want to keep you waiting while doing this we have already UP the server with the rollback of 48 hours... i know how this feels specially to market & farmer players we are very sorry for this rollback i dont have any excuses to say but just to apologize and make sure to be better next time :(

The only good news here is there is no item lost, if you have traded some items within last 48 hours then it will all come back to original items of what you had so you can just re trade again or re sell again...

To all players who just registered last 48 hours you can please re register again when our website is up. We are currently doing long maintenance on our website and we do not have ETA when it will come back up.

For now Game Server is Online with the rollback of 48 hours.

Guys im very sorry for this again these are the problems that we have to face sometimes and i hope we still get your full support... This Server has been here for very long time it has seen many good and bad things and i thank all the players and supporters who have stayed and supported us through bad times & good times.

For all Donators who have donated for items or cash points direct paypal in scope of (Dec 19 to 21) please email [email protected] with your login name and your donation details so i can restore your donation items. ( Please be patient on requests )

We will be doing massive massive events, 50% off on all services and more to compensate all players i know this is not enough for the time loss but i really hope we can make up with you all...

Reset & PK Clear is now available in game command without item requirements just zen.

Commands Are :

/reset
    /clearpk

Thank you very much all!,
    Nocturnal
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by .Yalih View Post
    Server Rollback 48 Hours - Polish

Cofni?cie Servera o 48 Godzin

Witam,

Musz? przekaza? wam bardzo smutna wiadomo?? :(

Nasz Serwer bazy danych zosta? uszkodzony dzis i teraz jeste?my nadal na etapie badania wszystkich mo?liwych przyczyn oraz sprawdzamy dziury w naszym systemie,aby zapobiec atakom.

Nie chcemy, aby?cie czekali, postawili?my serwer na nogi, cofaj?c go o 48 godzin ... Wiem, jak to odczuliscie szczególnie gracze marketu oraz tych zyjacym dropem, Jest nam bardzo przykro z powodu cofaniecia, nie mamy ?adnych wymówek do powiedzenia, chcemy po prostu przeprosi? i zapewnic ,ze z pewnoscia bedzie lepiej nastepnym razem :(

Jedyna dobra wiadomo?cia jest to, ?e je?eli kto? cos stracil, w czasie obrotu niektorymi przedmiotami w ci?gu ostatnich 48 godzin, to wszystko wróci do poprzedniego stanu, wiec teraz mozna po prostu ponownie handelowac lub odsprzedaac tej samej osobie ponownie ...

Do wszystkich graczy, którzy sie zarejestrowali w czasie ostatnich 48 godzin, nale?y ponownie zarejestrowa? si?, gdy nasza strona jest b?dzie UP. Jestesmy obecnie w trakcie d?ugiego wy?aczenia naszej strony internetowej i nie wiemy, kiedy strona zaostanie przywrocona.

Obecnie Serwer gry jest online z cofnieciem o 48 godzin.

Przykro nam z powodu napotkania znow problemow, którymi musimy si? zmierzyc w nablizszym czasie i mam nadziej?, ?e otrzymamy od was pe?ne wsparcie ... Ten portal jest tu od bardzo d?ugiego czasu, widzia? wiele dobrych i z?ych rzeczy. Dziekuje wszystkim zawodnikom i kibicom, którzy pozostawali i wspierali nas w z?ych czasach jak i zarówno w dobrych.

Dla wszystkich darczy?ców, którzy przekazali pieniadze za przedmioty lub punkty kasowe przez PayPal w okresie (GRU 19 do 21) napisz na [email protected] nazwe uzytkownika z swoimi danymi jakich przedmiotow to dotyczy (oraz potwierdzenie dokonania darowizny) abym móg? przywrocic przedmioty z darowizny. (Prosimy o cierpliwosc w sprawie wnioskow)

W nabizszym czasie b?dziemy robic ogromne masowe imprezy, damy 50% zni?ki na wszystkie us?ugi i jeszcze wiecej, aby zrekompensowa? wszystkim graczom straty. Wiem, ?e to nie ma?o w porownaniu do straty czasu, ale mam nadziej?, ze mo?emy jakos zrekompenowac wszystkie straty .. .

Resetowanie postaci oraz czyszczenie PK jest teraz dost?pne poprzez komend? w grze bez doatkowych pozycji, prostu zen.

Ttaj komedy:

/ Reset
    / clearpk

Dzi?kuje bardzo wszystkim !
    Last edited by Nocturnal; 22-12-2016 at 01:32 AM.

Don't Imitate, Just Innovate!

One Eyed King
    User ID
    Character
    joseez

Goodbye items then. sad

I'm Sexy and i know it
    User ID
    Character
    Errupted
    Guild
    ADMIN
    Discord
    Foolness#2687

@Nocturnal Thank you for this Sir

The Apprentice
    User ID
    Character
    EXZOUR

http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/showt...zour-Lost-Item

how about my lost item case the just give it to me 18 hours ago

Kundun Hunter!
    User ID
    Character
    oo|oo
    Guild
    NoFriends

thank you sir

Rise of the Geek
    User ID
    Character
    Impakos

That's a really bad update but life goes on...
    When times are tough, dare to be tougher.
    When life seems to beat you down, dare to fight back.

Learning ZhyperMU
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by exzour View Post
    http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/showt...zour-Lost-Item

how about my lost item case the just give it to me 18 hours ago
    re file your case for sure they will give it back to you again.
    what they cant give back is the time and sleepless nights we had for farming in the last 2 days sad T_T

"Think you're kinder than everyone else"
    User ID

this is ok Noc, at least no items lost... thumbs up for the hard work.

I QUIT

Kundun Hunter!
    User ID

For some people it's alright but I think some people will have a hard time to accept what just happened. Anyway this can't be avoided. Anything can happen at anytime so better just bare with it and move on.
    If you piss me off,

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CPA, LLB GAMER
    User ID
    Character
    TrEsBM
    Guild
    ClassX

Thank you for this info sir