Thread: SS5 / Mono5 Emty

Rise of the Geek
    User ID
    Character
    To
    Guild
    My mom.

SS5 / Mono5 Emty

SS5 / Mono5 has been one of the server's basic needs in terms of item production/price , hence, one of the key item that controls market prices.

Since the drop rate was raised, the price of sets and items reduced drastically causing an inflation but now that the drop rate has been reduced almost everyone is ranting about it not dropping at all.

So I would suggest that SS5/Mono can be obtained through;

1) Blood Castle
    2) Devil Square

Pro: Like it used to, prices will go up. even though it may not be proportional to how much you spend on SS per part but at least set/items won't be dirt Cheap.

Con: lots of QQ and ranting

3) As prize for the automated event Scramble Event. or a chance to get SS5 or Jewel or Creation.

Pro: a) more people will participate in the said event
    b) Everyone would have an equal chance at it
    c) everyone would can see who won FAIRLY
    d) It will provide an enough supply so SS5 wont be too expensive nor will it be too cheap.

Con: QQ again, of course.

Open for suggestions, recommendation and debate :) Thank You and more Powers ZMU!

User ID
    Character
    e.gbOY
    Guild
    AIO
    It's a very good idea, to make ss5 more Valuable again but i disagree on making it a prize on Scramble Event

What's your insights about this? @Marko @K U R A M A @Shin @LeapriL @Lord Ainz @D e y y @Nico. @Lyn @Nightmare