Thread: Administrative Thread Tools for Market Section

User ID

Administrative Thread Tools for Market Section

Suggestion:As far as I can remember, this was implemented already about a year ago or more I guess and I don't know why is it removed.Well, i'm here to suggest it again: Administrative Thread Tools for Market Section :http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/forum...mp-DiscussionsThis includes:1. Close own thread (at market section)2. Edit Main Post (which is possible by now)3. Delete posts (inside own thread)Also this excludes:1. Edit other thread (at market section)2. Close other thread (at market section)3. Edit somebodies post (inside the thread)4. Edit thread title (Rather have the option of closing own thread)5. Delete own thread
    Pros:1. Forumers/players will easily close/edit/clean own thread.1a. Less hassle for Moderators (though not all players will close their mess-up thread which MODs will do their job w/ rules applied accordingly.2. Easy marketing.
    Cons:1. Players might abuse multi-posting and bumping of threads (but new rules might follow to avoid abusers and MODs are there for sure to monitor).
    Last edited by e.gbOY; 23-12-2016 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAYOR

User ID
    Character
    oKenji
    Guild
    ADMIN
    Discord
    Kenji#0437
    I can remember Medusa. talking about this and being implemented but I can't find the Post unless it's been removed. If this was Implemented before but then got removed, I don't know the reason why it got removed but for me I don't agree with this because Mod's who are assigned on Market Section will have less Task. Another point is that we have a lot of Mod's now so if they report something on Market Section it would be attended asap, therefore I don't think its necessary to have Mod Tools.

What do you think? @Holmes @Lucho @Anastasius

Discord: Kenji#0437

Holmes
    It's still enabled, just not enabled for Hardcore King. Seems like past generations of LMs forgot about a lot of these extra things to do when adding a usergroup.

User ID
    @Shinn Thanks Master!
    @Holmes @Lucho @Anastasius
    Please fix and let us have the Administrative tools for our usergroup at market section, like ZMU HK usergroup before.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by MAYOR

User ID
    Character
    hanzkie
    You may use the report button or contact the LMs or CM to fix the permission
    "An EXPERT in anything was once a BEGINNER"
    "Breathing in the CHEMICALS"
    Contact Me: havoc.zmu@gmail.com
    x
    xxxxxXxxXxxxxxxxxx

Never Give Up
    User ID
    Character
    Shinn
    Guild
    FAITH
    Discord
    Shinn#8064
    Quote Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
    @Shinn Thanks Master!
    @Holmes @Lucho @Anastasius
    Please fix and let us have the Administrative tools for our usergroup at market section, like ZMU HK usergroup before.

Thanks in advance!
    Fixed according to @Holmes .

/Thread Closed

If you have any other questions or concerns kindly please PM or VM one of the moderators or you can use the report button as well.

If you need me just type @Shinn in any of your posts.
    ZMU Vote - Forum Rules - ChatBox Rules - Report Button - Banned List
    ZMU Site - ZMU Forums - ZMU Donation - Current ZMU Staff - ZMU Wiki