Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Players Using 3pp with keylogger!

User ID
    Character
    Nocturnal
    Guild
    Admin

Players Using 3pp with keylogger!

Hello,

Since we had the feature of Trade Log & Personal History Log we had successfully helped all players restore their item from hackers... and now after more than a month running this we have isolated some accounts who has been hacked multiple times in a week and this only means 1 thing... YOUR PC IS INFECTED and most probably because you are using or downloaded 3pp cheat!

These 3rd party apps are risky never open them! some of you are just too greedy downloading hacks and now in result you get hacked by another hacker like you! some of your friends may even give you 3pp to cheat and you like a fool dont even realize its there's a keylogger or backdoor on it!

Now im making this new POLICY:

Tracing and Digging through all the accounts and suspected multiple IP just to trace your item takes a lot of effort, time and our resources and we cannot keep restoring accounts that keeps using infected 3pp apps so...

If your account got hacked 2x in 1 month then it means your PC is infected because of your 3rd party apps and we cannot help you unless you help yourself because hacker will just keep on hacking your account! if you get your account hacked 2x in a month then we will ignore your request of help item restore unless you format your PC show us its clean and if the 3rd time you get hacked again then just dont bother playing because no one can help you anymore wherever server you go.

Thanks!

Don't Imitate, Just Innovate!

Kundun Hunter!
    User ID
    Character
    ImbaHabib
    Guild
    GFX TEAM

Nice Thanks Sir Noc

No MAP No GPS Just RIDE

User ID
    Character
    Nocturnal
    Guild
    Admin

Some high profile players here like Lingz plays since Season 1 and never got hacked even thou her account is high profile and should be good target it never happened because her PC is clean and never share account.

There is no such thing as 1 hacker roaming around lorencia and will just hack anyone he wants! this is purely account negligence!

Don't Imitate, Just Innovate!

Bungee Gum
    User ID
    Guild
    ALLinONE

i never download any 3pps apps i dont have record of that .. and only bandi cam gforce chrome movie are in my pc .. im just wondering to this hacker how he can open my account while it freeze ? and how he can restore my password to 222222222 ?

yes i try the 222222222 password and it works thats why i ask mrpark to unfreeze my account

https://www.youtube.com/upload
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    lol you sixsense guys did you had a big meeting and agreed on complaining and crying on every thread
    literally, only you guys QQ on any post you see lol you come all thread to QQ and Cry you guys are becoming nonsense instead of sixsense lol

Items ?
    User ID
    Character
    BossMack
    Guild
    BlueEyez

Nice Sir...even me sir im playing almost 3+ years i never get hack..only Scam...xD btw nice update...

Cant Touch This!
    User ID
    Guild
    RADICALz

hack account=50/50 chance cheaters interesting! xD
    3pp with keylogger CHEAT MORE!

@Nocturnal nice info for those who want to cheat in the future thank you BIG DADDY now i know =)
    boss noc cant help at all if your s***id, =)
    credits: StarLord[PB/SIG]
    Lost

Sexy Poster!
    User ID
    Character
    huh?
    Guild
    Friends

Quote Originally Posted by xHisoka View Post
    i never download any 3pps apps i dont have record of that .. and only bandi cam gforce chrome movie are in my pc .. im just wondering to this hacker how he can open my account while it freeze ? and how he can restore my password to 222222222 ?

yes i try the 222222222 password and it works thats why i ask mrpark to unfreeze my account

https://www.youtube.com/upload
    i think you can also acquire these sorts of worms by clicking suspicious links that would eventually install an extension file on your browsers, and even pretend to be a scripts that will eventually ruin your account.

Bungee Gum
    User ID
    Guild
    ALLinONE

Quote Originally Posted by Mack. View Post
    i think you can also acquire these sorts of worms by clicking suspicious links that would eventually install an extension file on your browsers, and even pretend to be a scripts that will eventually ruin your account.
    in 4yrs of being player here i never got hack only now ,, i never click any cheat or hack link ,, i never try to download suspicious apps .. and i never visit in any site except facebook zhypermu.com, forum and when i vote everyday
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    lol you sixsense guys did you had a big meeting and agreed on complaining and crying on every thread
    literally, only you guys QQ on any post you see lol you come all thread to QQ and Cry you guys are becoming nonsense instead of sixsense lol

Ultim4te Spammer
    User ID
    Character
    xReckless
    Guild
    MASSIVEHAX

hax pa more hahahaha thanks for the update boss

Quote Originally Posted by SixS.Disconnect View Post
    AiO people like Advo are broke as ****, dont ever invite them to duel w bet cos all their items came from either begging or sucking genitalss lol

Bungee Gum
    User ID
    Guild
    ALLinONE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]