Hi,

I would live to announce that Ace and Amuskol are stepping down from their position giving the chance to other bloods to step up their game and to provide us more actions and improvements that they already did.
I thank them both for the long service across the time here but time comes for everyone eventually since real life is on the first spot and game one is second.

Other hand I want to promote new fresh bloods as testHGMs and I know is fast but I've followed them closely and by this I mean in-game and forum and noticed their will burning for this server and I guess is good to give them higher chance to impress us again with their full motivation for this server, the next two Test HGMs are Ramses and Kidd which will start their senior story today, lets all congratulate them and wish them luck and never to change theirselves and be themselves lol
Congrats guys

Last but not lastest test HGM MrPark will be promoted to Full HGM, he provided great improvements during his test and impressed us with his way of solving tasks and cases and he deserves to be at full potential, congratulation Park keep it up .

ZhyperMU Administration