User ID
    Character
    GMFinest
    Guild
    FINEST

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal View Post
    lol like the post said you have a choice

You can PVP with normal max damage output outside Duel Room

and if you are Hardcore fan of PVP you can always go to Duel Room for longer fights and also do you understand duel is? when you talk to someone to duel its a fixed fight you tell each other what gear limitation you wana do with your duel etc so why would you both agree using both defensive socket in a duel room knowing this settings? ofc this kind of gears will be done outside duel room with max out put damage coz it has max defense. so yea it needs some commonsense too not just clicking that mouse ;)

I guess you are not that hardcore type so just stay outside maps with the dudes who likes max output damage :)

Ty
    This is because we PLAYERS actually experience this. But you dont. You better test it first before you do some updates like this. Since Tier2 Accessories came and Tier2 Wings, its been hard killing each other. Now that you updated the duel room, for those who loves pvp in duel room, like me, "WE" will have some really hard time to kill each other now. It will take like a decade to kill each other..

And its a duel. Its like you will ask your duel partner "Hey whats your gear? Pure def? No nevermind." LOL. xD Thats kinda funny tho.. hahahaha..

Like what I said Earlier. "WE PLAYERS" know the struggle in game. You better do some Majority Voting first before doing this kind of updates..

Ty

Bungee Gum
    User ID
    Guild
    ALLinONE

@Nocturnal ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    lol you sixsense guys did you had a big meeting and agreed on complaining and crying on every thread
    literally, only you guys QQ on any post you see lol you come all thread to QQ and Cry you guys are becoming nonsense instead of sixsense lol

Rise of the Geek
    User ID
    Character
    Cpt1Combo

yeah the -40% in duel room is kinda meh i even saw same gear bk t2 with t2 acc and s8 wing with p.sword and some times 1 death take almost 2 mins and now with -40 i dont think those same gear bk will be able to kill each other unless rng jesus is in their side.

Rise of the Geek
    User ID
    Character
    EvertonDL
    Guild
    RADICALz

@TheBartender are you new here brother?? I saw many f.o hega vs f.o hega in duel room, 2 Hit and die, so you need to see more duel before you say something, stop to QQ

REAL FINEST
    User ID
    Character
    GMFinest
    Guild
    FINEST

Quote Originally Posted by EvertonBM View Post
    @TheBartender are you new here brother?? I saw many f.o hega vs f.o hega in duel room, 2 Hit and die, so you need to see more duel before you say something, stop to QQ
    u talking to me like im new? come on... hahahahahahahahaha... go use DL then.. lets see socketed vs socketed.. and you will remember Packs vs Me :D

Rise of the Geek
    User ID
    Character
    EvertonDL
    Guild
    RADICALz

@the Betender i am saying about BM not DL, this update is great if you don't like respect it

uterus didelphys
    User ID
    Character
    HIPNOTIC
    Discord
    LogicUser#3360

lets see

REAL FINEST
    User ID
    Character
    GMFinest
    Guild
    FINEST

Quote Originally Posted by EvertonBM View Post
    @theBetender i am saying about BM not DL, this update is great if you don't like respect it

Well Im trying to say about the other side too. How abt the DL side? since T2 accs and wings update and season8 update, its been so hard to kill each other already! I do wanna respect it but then, try to experience it first before doing some updates like this. Thats all. LOL. :D

User ID
    Character
    Nocturnal
    Guild
    Admin

Quote Originally Posted by TheBartender View Post
    This is because we PLAYERS actually experience this. But you dont. You better test it first before you do some updates like this. Since Tier2 Accessories came and Tier2 Wings, its been hard killing each other. Now that you updated the duel room, for those who loves pvp in duel room, like me, "WE" will have some really hard time to kill each other now. It will take like a decade to kill each other..

And its a duel. Its like you will ask your duel partner "Hey whats your gear? Pure def? No nevermind." LOL. xD Thats kinda funny tho.. hahahaha..

Like what I said Earlier. "WE PLAYERS" know the struggle in game. You better do some Majority Voting first before doing this kind of updates..

Ty
    LOL we did tested this who said we didnt test it? maybe you should go in game yourself and test it yourself.

Dude duel is a set fight its a lot different than ambush pvp outside map oh wow...

Don't Imitate, Just Innovate!