Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Compilation] Guides and Useful Links

User ID
    Character
    LordHaven
    Guild
    ClassX

[Compilation] Guides and Useful Links

Here you will see a compilation of Guides and Useful links to Help you guys with your inquiries. This will lessen the time of waiting for someone to answer your inquiries whether in-game or in-forums.

IN-GAME FEATURES (NEW):

Useful Guides / FAQs:

FORUM SUBSCRIPTION AND TAG APPLICATION FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

USEFUL TECH GUIDES:

As I remain this thread stuck and closed, you can't post your questions here.
    So if you have questions, make good use of our Help Section and create a thread there.
    In there, you will be answered by forumers, staffs, admins.

PS: I will be giving proper credits to those who made the threads. I just copy pasted them because I can't merge them.

Kudos to those who made the guides!

credits to Moderator Shichi for helping me make this compilation.

Few more up to date editing has been done on 21th August 2017.

Credits goes to the thread or guide starter.
    Last edited by Priix; 13-01-2019 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Updated

Gifts:[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

User ID
    Character
    LordHaven
    Guild
    ClassX

How to Repair Tier 2 Items (P.hega repairing) (c) KhayLe

Quote Originally Posted by KhayLe View Post
    Hi i would like to share this, maybe this will some of players out there.

First of all, i got a P.Hegaton Set (Luck+Additional DMG+28). i enjoy PK other players to test the set.
    and the problem comes in, the Durability of my set getting lower. and it can't be repaired. so i start to regret that the set is not good.

and i remember while i'm selling at server 1, i heard a blacksmith sound on my way going to top bridge. It simply goes to my mind that a blacksmith will repair weapons and armors.

and click repair all.

and it's done :)

i hope this helps ^^
    Credits to KhayLe
    Thread Originally Posted on October 09, 2014
    Last edited by Ciri; 13-10-2015 at 12:01 PM.

User ID
    Character
    LordHaven
    Guild
    ClassX

[GUIDE] Solution to Windows 10 issues (c) Darrenz

Quote Originally Posted by Darrenz View Post
    Hi guys! As Microsoft has released it's latest version of windows, many got excited in upgrading their operating system, while others, preferred to stay in their old version of windows as they say, new released versions will surely have bugs and errors until an update will be available. And so, Microsoft has really impressed a lot with their latest version of OS, Windows 10. But, right away after upgrading, a lot of gamers experienced a lot of problems as well, client won't open, the game won't run properly, while some, with their best of luck, did not have any problem. So, I tried upgrading mine, and then, like most of them, I encountered problems as well, client won't open, game got errors, but, has managed to solve it.

So! here are some solutions I can suggest with your problems, which I did, and resolved my in-game problems.

1. Run your client with the compatibility of windows XP service pack 3 (though it will automatically set your client to compatibility of windows XP service pack 3 when it won't work properly), Right click on the main.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility tab , and do it like this,

2. If ever number 1 doesn't work, make sure you still have your anti-virus working, because this time, we are going to turn off windows defender or add zhypermu client on the exclusions.

To turn off, Click on Windows button(Start) -> Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Defender -> turn off/add client to exclusion

a. Windows button(start)

b. Settings

c. Update & Security

d. Windows defender

e. turn off or add to exclusion (you can do either or both)

if Real-time protection is turned on, click on the switch to turn off

scroll down and click add exclusions to exclude your client from being scanned and detected as malware.

3. If those doesn't work, try to reinstall your client. Before installing it again, make sure everything is deleted including registry files. As in CLEAN uninstallation. You may use uninstallation application or programs like RevoUninstaller, CCleaner and etc.

RevoUninstaller:
    http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_...FRYljgodAMMIAw

CCleaner:
    https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

4. If number 1, 2 and 3 doesn't work still, try to restore your client to a date or a "previous version" where it worked best. This was the last step I did and my client worked fine. To do this, right click on the green launcher -> properties -> previous versions -> click on a previous date/version available -> Restore

mine does not show a restore point anymore because I have
    already restored my client.

5. Some of those who have upgraded their OS to windows 10, can run their client, However, the frames per second becomes insane, becomes extremely lag. So for this, make sure your Graphics card is compatible with your new OS.

a. Make sure your graphics card is up to date.
    b. If ever you're about to install a new update, whether it will be for graphics card or for your system, make sure you have created a system restore point so whenever after an upgrade something doesn't work fine, you can just restore your system to a previous version or date.

6. If none of these steps work, and since their are some who made their clients work fine after upgrading, you may reinstall your operating system by going to Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery -> Press get started in Reset this PC

these are the only guides available as of now on problems occuring after upgrading to windows 10, which I learned myself. If ever these guides still doesn't work, I'll do my best to find a way on how to fix the problem. And if ever you guys have your own way on how to fix any windows 10 problems, you may send me your guide through Private Message, but don't worry I'll put credits on it.

All the best,
    Darrenz
    ZhyperMU Moderator Team

/Thread Stuck
    Credits to Moderator Darrenz for this awesome and useful guide
    Thread Originally Posted on September 08, 2015
    Last edited by Ciri; 13-10-2015 at 12:33 PM.

User ID
    Character
    LordHaven
    Guild
    ClassX

How to buy items on the web shop - Safe Way (c) VannShark.

Quote Originally Posted by VannShark. View Post
    This will serve as an official guide on how to use the Webshop System.

• FIRST STEP IS TO CREATE ENOUGH SPACE IN YOUR VAULT FOR YOUR ITEM. It would be best if you clear everything on the upper part of your vault
    • After creating enough space in your vault, Log out your In-Game Account
    • Go to our Main Website and Log in your account(PLEASE DO NOT USE GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER) Instead Use Updated Version of Mozilla FireFox
    • After logging in , you will see on your left is the User Panel. Click the Webshop Category

• You will see a List of Item Categories that you can choose

• You can select any type of Item Category you want and the Items will be displayed with their Initial Credit Point Cost

• Then you can click the Buy Button beside the item you want to buy. Once you click it, you will be directed to modifying it's option and level.There are various of options that you can choose and each modification will cost credit points. After you have sort out your item, click the Buy Item Button

• After purchase, you can Log in your account in-game and check your newly purchased item. Your item will be stored on the Uppermost Left of your Vault.

Guidelines To Keep In Mind Before Buying Items In Webshop:

• (PLEASE DO NOT USE GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER) Instead Use Updated Version of Mozilla FireFox.
    • Please provide space on the Uppermost Left Part of your Vault for your item. If there is an item on the Uppermost Left Part of your Vault, it may lead to the loss of your item. Please keep in mind.
    • NOTE: Your account should be logged out so that the item can be bought. If you clicked the Buy Item Button while your account is still online, you will be informed to log out your account. If this happens, press the Go Back Button and re-modify your item again.

Source: Wiki Guide - Web Shop
    Credits to VannShark. for creating this guide.
    Thread Originally posted on December 16, 2014
    Last edited by Priix; 03-05-2019 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Event Purposes

User ID
    Character
    LordHaven
    Guild
    ClassX

Donation Guide - Every step of the way. (c) Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Hello people, this will serve as an official guide for you to donate from Donation Page or for Cash points.

Step1; Donate items through Donation Page:
    • You go to this LINK
    • You choose your desired Item/Package in order to Donate. -> Meter Set
    • Then you will see 2 possibilities of donating Meter Set (FO or 2 Option). -> Meter Set
    • After clicking 'Buy Now' you will be viewing this Page - In this page of course fill in all your details the most important of course is the Credit card number with the expiration date and etc, or the best way is if you already have a Paypal account and this way you just log in and it will just ask you if you're sure you want to donate this Items and you of course verify.
    • If you can't or won't donate through Paypal you can click on 'Donate By Other Method'. -> Other Method You click on it and then you will see this Page follow the exact instructions there, it's very simple.

Step2; Donate for cash points:
    • You go to the Main Website and afterwards you LOG IN with your desired account for donation of Cash points.
    • After you've logged in you scroll down the page and you will see the option to Donate.
    • Then you will be given 3 options to donate through. -> Donate For Cash Points.
    • For example let's say you picked Through Paypal you will see this Page there you choose how many USD ($) to donate, Not how many Cash points you want! it's how many Dollars ($) you will donate, When 1$ is 2 Cash points.
    • On the other methods (Payment Wall, Western Union) the steps are very simple you just have to fill in your details same as in the Step 1.

Other Method:

Credit goes to Kaza.

Important to know:
    Every-time you donate you must include your Account details in your donation Email such as Username+Name in game+Server(ZhyperMu) +A valid Email so the administration can contact you with, and make space in your Vault inside the Account in game.
    Take note, Cash points donation is instant, which means by the same second you donate for it in the Main website it will be added to your Account in game. However donating for Items through the Donation Page will take up to 48 hours! you can Email the Administration every 12 hours to check up with your donation, but know this, any kind of flooding with Emails to the Admin, he might ignore you, But no worries, your donation will be implemented anyhow.
    Also, what is probably the most important thing for the donors to know is that any kind of issue with donation can only be handled by the Admin Nocturnal, making a thread on forum regarding your donation (if you didn't receive it) only up to Nocturnal. So basically it won't help you if you make a thread about it here.

Donation Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]

That's it, this is the guide, very simple just make sure to follow every step of it and you shouldn't have any kind of issues about it.
    Credits to Ninja for making this useful guide.
    Thread Originally posted on September 29, 2014
    Last edited by Ciri; 13-10-2015 at 12:09 PM.

User ID
    Character
    LordHaven
    Guild
    ClassX

Answer to most New Players Question. (c) Assasin

Quote Originally Posted by Assasin View Post
    How to create a account in game ?
    Step 1.
    Go to www.zhypermu.com
    Step 2.
    Scroll down , You can see Navigation Menu
    down there you will see Register Button.
    Step 3.
    After clicking the Register Button
    Username ( Must have 4-12 Alphanumeric characters )
    Password ( Must have 4-12 Alphanumeric characters )
    Confirm Password ( Re type the password )
    Email Adress ( Activation of account will be sent )
    Captcha ( Type the word / letter that is written ).

Where to Download ZhyperMU ?
    You can download ZhyperMU at http://www.zhypermu.com/downloads.html

What are the sites that are under control of ZhyperMU ?
    ZhyperMU - Donation Page
    ZhyperMU - Website
    ZhyperMU - Forum
    ZhyperMU - Wiki

What are the Official Emails of ZhyperMU ?
    Donation emails

[email protected] & [email protected]

Administrators

Nocturnal - [email protected] & [email protected]

Assistant Admin

AFRON
    - [email protected]

Community Manager

Holmes- [email protected]

Head Game Masters - [email protected]

Max - [email protected]

AMERRA - [email protected]

Piero - [email protected]

How to know if She / He is a staff in Forum ?
    1. Some staff has a tag like this
    2. You can check it in Current ZhyperMU Staff Members.

How to know if She / He is a Game Master / GMTL / HGM / CM / Administrator in Game ?
    1. She / He has a sign above his head like this

2. Sometime She / He will be announced , Game Master / GMTL / HGM / CM / Administrator <Name> is now online.
    3. Use the command in-game /checkchar <name>

How to earn Credit Points ?
    There are many ways of earning Credit Points

1. You can earn Credit Points by Voting our main website.
    2. You can earn by winning in Events such as Forumer Events , GFX Events - Signature Of the Week Event , Staff Events , Tournaments and In-Game Events.

How to earn Cash Points ?
    There are many ways of earning Cash points

1. You can earn by joining Kundun Minion Event
    Killing 1 Kundun Minion is equal to 1 Cash Point.
    2. You can earn Cash Points via donating.
    3. You can earn Cash Points by converting VIP Points = Cash Points. (40 VIP=1 Cash point) More info about VIP to CP Here
    4. You can earn Cash Points in-game by hunting Boss Mobs or Lord Mixing

How to earn VIP Points ?

There are many ways of earning VIP Points
    1. You can earn VIP Points by Voting our main website.
    2. You can earn by winning in Events such as Forumer Events , Staff Events , Tournaments and In-Game Events.
    3. You can earn VIP points in-game by hunting Boss Mobs

How to avoid being ban In-Game / Forum ?
    Just follow the Game Rules , Forum Rules & Foreign Language Rules.

How to know whats new ?
    To know whats new there is News & Information.

How to know if your In game Account/Character , Forum Account is Banned ?
    In game Banned Accounts / Characters , Forum Banned Accounts.

Where can i find Guilds that are willing to recruit me ?
    Recruit Player or Find a guild hereGuilds Recruit.

Where to Request Signature , Postbit , Avatars etc. ?
    All GFX Requests go here Request Zone in GFX Zone.

Why i cant see GFX Zone ?
    In order to view GFX Zone you must have 50 Post Counts.

Where can i Buy / Sell Items and how to know the exact price ?
    All marketing queries and discussion goes here Market Price Board & Discussions.

What if She / He did not follow the Rules In Game / Forum ?
    Report them , Game Report Form & Forum Report Form.

How to know if there a keylogger in a computer ?
    Inspect all running programs from time to time by pressing the “control”, “alt” and “delete” keys to consult your task manager.

How to Remove a keylogger ?
    Go to the task manager and click “end process”. If you share a computer, make sure that the program you’re removing is indeed a spy implant. Reboot your computer. Then you can play safely.

How to make sure items will be safe ?
    Lock your account ,

Step 1:
    Setting Account Lock
    Type in:
    /setkey "<your key>" [10 digit password letters,numbers or mixed letters & numbers] to set your account's master key

Step 2:
    Confirming Lock Key
    Type in:
    /confirmkey "<your key>" to confirm your account's master key

Step 3:
    Step 3: Locking To Protect Your Account
    Type in: /lock
    /lock <your key>
    It will say "Locking your account succeed"
    Step 4: Check - try selling /trading items /deleting char
    It will say "Account Locked"

Unlocking
    Type in:
    /unlock <your key>
    If it was a successful it will say "Unlocking your account Succeed"
    CHANGING NEW LOCK CODE
    Type : /setkey <your NEW lock code>
    Type : /confirmkey <your OLD lock code>
    After doing the steps above, you can now lock your account again with your new lock code.

I Hope this will you New players.
    Credits to .Larr
    Thread Originally Posted on June 06, 2015
    Last edited by SkyWatcher; 26-05-2017 at 12:06 AM. Reason: corrected and updated

User ID
    Character
    LordHaven
    Guild
    ClassX

Answer to most your questions. (c) Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
    Game Assistance services.

About help section.
    The help section is a place dedicated to helping all ZhyperMU members with their in-game and forum issue. It is the first place new members come to when they have a problem, so please be courteous at all times. You will get support from both staff members, and experienced members. Nothing you ask is a stupid question, so please, don't be ashamed to ask.

Before opening a new thread, please read through this thread, and maybe you'll find the answer to your question before you even ask it!
    Good luck.

Account Lock System

Write:
    /setkey <10 character key> to set a key.
    /confirmkey <10 character key> to confirm the key.
    /lock <10 character key> to lock your account.
    /unlock <10 character key> to unlock your account.

How to Recover your In-game Password and Lock Key

For those who forgot their in-game password kindly follow the below:
    1. Go to ZhyperMU
    2. Under the User Panel click "Lost Password"
    3. Type in your account's registration email address and click recover password.
    4. After requesting the password recovery you will receive an email with a confirmation link.
    5. On your email, once you clicked the confirmation link you will be emailed with a new password.
    In connection with this, you will also receive your account lock code if you forgot it.

Lost account details.

In order to retrieve your account details, please fill out this FORM, and allow time for a response.

Lost item retrieval.

If you have lost your items in an accident, lag, or anything of sorts, please fill out this FORM, and allow time for a response.
    If the item is donated, kindly include also your donation details as well as the proof of donation.

However, be warned with the following guidelines:
    Report Rules:

1) We do not answer for lost items due to sharing of account or any other type of reckless management of account information.
    2) Dupe items will not be restored, so don't ask for it.
    3) You can add any comments you might have but don't make an extremely long speech. We have a schedule as well.
    4) Don't try to be smart and request for items that you haven't lost because we will check every single log related to the character including your trade logs, and if we find out you never had the item, your account will be permanently banned.

Reporting an abusive player.

If you spot a player who is breaking the rules, make sure you report him! Of course, you need to have proof that the player is really breaking the rules.

To report abuser, answer this FORM.

Please note that biased reports or reports based on falsified evidence will be severely punished.

Now that we have the important things out of the way, here's a few more guides and links to help you out in case you need help:

GUIDES:

Event Prize Request - FORM

Character Transfer System - FORM

LINKS:

Need socket advice? Look no more!
    If you need help deciding what sockets you should put on your set, ask them on the thread below! Do not make a new thread, because it will be instantly closed and moderators will be sad. :(
    Best socket discussion thread.

Market prices.
    Are you worried you might be ripped off when trading on the market, or wondering if you're charging too much for items? Ask your questions about Zhyper market prices in the following thread.
    Item price check thread.

Need help leveling?
    We have a thread for that! You simply ask for help, and maybe some kind-hearted person will help you.
    We cannot guarantee anything however.
    Party request thread.

Other frequently asked questions. [F.A.Q.]
    There are a lot of other questions that you may have, so we tried out best to answer all of them before you even ask them!
    Frequently asked questions.

Forum-Related Assistance

Main Section now will be called Forum Related Request, and there are 2 sub-sections:
    1. Premium Application will work as it has been working, there you will apply for Legend Tag. There you could find all your applications.
    2. Forum Request, will serve as a place where you could request to Forum Stuffs, like Change Name and more.

Premium Application

First of all you need to fill up the FORM and Check Premium Application Hall upon bumping your application

FORM 1: Categories 1, 2, and 3

1. Which category do you belong to?

• Registered member for at least a year.
    • Forum hero for at least twelve months.
    • Former staff member for at least three months.

2. Were you previously a Legend? Post your application's link if so:
    3. Have you ever been banned within the past 6 months? Post your Ban's link if so:
    4. Have you received any infractions during the last three months?
    5. Provide ten links to reports you have posted (Staff & Hero excluded):*
    6. Provide five links to suggestions you have posted (Staff & Hero excluded):*
    7. Provide a link to one guide you have posted (Staff & Hero excluded):*

Form 2: Category 4

1. How did you become a Legend in the first place?

• Registered member for at least a year.
    • Forum hero for at least twelve months.
    • Former staff member for at least three months.

2. Have you received any infractions since you registered?
    3. Have you been banned since you registered?
    4. Provide proof of your previous Legend Tag:

• Screenshot.
    • Current senior member to confirm it.
    • Other reliable source.

Forum Request

Before making a forum request, here is the Forum Request Rules.

Categories
    • Change name
    • Grant access to a Guild Hall
    • Add/remove a Guild Tag
    • Everything else that requires a Senior's attention.

Proofs Needed For A Certain Report In- Game

Scam Cases
    Proof Needed (SCREEN SHOTS):
    • Character Name of the scammer
    • Screen shot of conversation
    • Screen shot of the items and their options
    • Screen shot of you getting scammed

Hack Site Advertisers
    • Name of the Character
    • Screen shot of what he/she is advertising

Staff Impersonators

• Name of Character
    • Screen shot of impersonating a ZhyperMU staff member
    • Screen shot of him/her asking for account details/something private.

Third Party Program Users
    Proof Needed:

• (SCREEN SHOTS/VIDEO [more preferred])

Language Abusers

• Name of Character
    • Screen shot of abusive language (race, religion, trash talking, obscene language)

NOTE: All proofs must not be edited in any way.

FOR 24/7 GUIDE AND SUPPORT

You may visit ZhyperWiki

If you have any questions which are not covered by the information in this thread, you may create a new thread in the help section and someone will eventually help you.

Thank you for taking the time to be a model member, and reading through important threads.

Have a nice day.
    Credits to Holmes
    Thread Originally Posted on October 12, 2011
    Last edited by SkyWatcher; 26-05-2017 at 12:34 AM.

User ID
    Character
    LordHaven
    Guild
    ClassX

[Guide] How to Attach Picture / Screen Shot (c) Wormie

Quote Originally Posted by Wormie View Post
    Good day Everyone,

This thread is for those who don't know how to attach pictures / screen shots here in forum.

First Step:

You can upload your picture here:

After that proceed to the Step 2:

Then for the Step 3:

After you followed that Steps you're done. I hope this will help you specially to the Newbie here in forum

================================================== ========

How to get the URL of the image?

After Uploading the Image
    -Right Click the Image ---> Click "View Image"

Then, you can view the whole Image and copy the URL/Site

Example: [CLICK THIS LINK TO VIEW THE IMAGE]

============================================

Here are some Useful and Detailed Wiki Guide that you may browse.

Screenshot Guide : [CLICK ME]

Cheers!
    Credits to Wormie
    Thread Originally Posted on September 08, 2014
    Last edited by Ciri; 13-10-2015 at 12:20 PM.

User ID
    Character
    LordHaven
    Guild
    ClassX

RELIABLE LINKS (credits to WIKIs) and (c) Teito

Quote Originally Posted by Teito View Post
    Well, i have been seing a lot of threads in different section and are answered by same answers but still some don't know what they are looking for. I know its hard to search for answers here in forum. So i tried to look in our wiki page for the answers you are looking for and luckily found out that they were already there wating for you. I hope you will understand everything inside the links because they were all made with efforts by our WIKI Pioner Team.

Elemental System
    Acheron
    Golden and Silver boxes
    Ex700 Plus User Interface
    Socket and Slot Token

Again, this is just additional help for some players who do not know where to look for answers. If you want more about ZhyperMU, you can go here: http://www.zhypernetwork.com/zhyper_...ecial:AllPages

-All credits of the wiki page given to WIKI PIONEER Team
    Credits to Teito for compiling them on one post
    Thread Originally Posted on June 24, 2014
    Last edited by Ciri; 13-10-2015 at 12:27 PM.

User ID
    Character
    LordHaven
    Guild
    ClassX

Answer for your Succubus Pants: (c) Wormie

Quote Originally Posted by Wormie View Post
    Answer for your Succubus Pants:

Nocturnal / Owner :

As what the yellow line said it will restore once they fixed the problem . Don't worry guys you don't need any proof about your pants because how did they get it they will also returned it in the same way . So just be patient and don't make a thread about Succubus Pants anymore just to avoid the multiple threads. Thank you I hope it is clear to your mind now .

Source: http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/showt...arily-Disabled

Credits to Wormie
    Thread Originally Posted on July 25, 2014
    Last edited by Ciri; 13-10-2015 at 12:23 PM.