Guild
    ClassX
    Discord
    Harcy

Marketers Scammers Technique To Be Guided

To help Our New Born Player Forumer/In-game to be Guided

Examples:

Jewel Of Bless Scam
    your trade partner/Conversation partner says you want Crimson Shield 8830 for example then he/she says buy 50Jewel of bless = my Crimson 8830 go to this map Ex. is Lost Tower 3.
    He will open he/she's store with a good items or pets but first he says open your store with your good item if your greedy you will buy the item on the store of the other player.
    Then after that you will not enough zen to full your store inventory and he/she will buy all your good items in your store,
    your item will be sold to your conversation partner, this is just a trick/technique so beware.

Item full Trick
    Your selling for Example Anubis Set then some player offer you a 3 killer Brave set
    first trade the good item killer set will show to your trade inventory and when you both deal your trade partner is full
    Ofcourse your greedy to trade with it because you will have a very good item when the trade is done
    you and your trading partner trade again, your trading partner will change the 3 killer Brave set into noob +1-10 brave set and you didn't see the partner item trade because your greedy on that item and boom you got a trade scam..

Both of this already happen to me and I wanna share it >.<
    just feel free to add some Scam Technique/Trick here so the new born players will be guided

P.S To Beloved Moderators
    Please moved this to Seek for Guidance ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ZhyperMU Game Rules
    Respect our community by playing fairly

Sexy Poster!
    User ID
    Character
    ANCESTRAL
    Guild
    Looking

*the VIP accounts scam

happened to my friend before, he was just really ignorant about things like the VIP account. The trade partner will tell you whats your offer, then if he agrees, He'll tell you to give him your email so you could see the full donationg details, then after trading your item, you will be receiving ang email from his email showing fake receipt in paypal and he tells you to wait for 20mins then its done. He logs out and then your done. Bye items

Rise of the Geek
    User ID
    Character
    Rylord06
    Guild
    none
    Discord
    none

and also the 1s trick only professional scamers with fast hand can do this hehe

Banned
    User ID

You have items worth 4-5bp (lets say p.hega) then u log in 1 account and u say"S>p.hega=5bp rushhhh" then you log in another account and same map but different coordination and you say "B>p.hega=10bp rushh" so then you think to yourself because your greedy, you buy hega from guy#1 for 5bp(really this hega worth 3) then u try to sell to other guy for 10 but he logs out.
    Not illegal but not fair and not nice. Happend to me with full gears T_T.

Rise of the Geek
    User ID
    Character
    creb

i like the way you mention "your greedy" then at the end of your post "it happened to me" once or twice.hahahaha.. thanks though.. these are tricks that only ignorant (newbie) and/or GREEDY will would fall into :)

Playing makes you No.1 in the game!
    Voting makes your game No.1!
    Keep Voting!!!!

User ID
    Character
    DrSizi
    Guild
    ADMIN

Seriously there are more modus.. I can actually scam hundreds of BPs if I wanted too. Just dont trust risky and stupid trades. You wont be scammed.

Quote Originally Posted by #KojiProblems View Post
    Nagpasabog si Lord ng kagwapuhan, hindi ako nakasalo.. Kasi ako mismo ung pinasabog. :))
    Steam: [X] | EVENT: [X] | More Siggy: [X].[X].[X].[X].[X].[X].[X].[X].[X].[X].[X].[X]

Rise of the Geek
    User ID
    Character
    Rylord06
    Guild
    none
    Discord
    none

Better to use GMTA when transaction is not possible for a single trade and don't be too greedy to by item in store while your store is open.
    and think before you do something.

Proverbs 16:3
    User ID
    Character
    LiveloudX
    Guild
    SixSense

Another SCAM ATTEMPT:

A scammer will be joining your guild. And a couple of minutes, He will be hosting an event.
    He will gather all members who wants to participate. When he gathered them all, He will say a prize for the event.
    The event will be point system. Couple of points to win.

The event will start with Question and Answer instead of HIde Seek and other events. So that players will not go out beyond scammers sight.

After several question, He will change the Event to Bring me.
    He will be demand Large Pots and the like. Secondly, He will already demand any part of your Set.
    In this case, Canceling a trade is not counted as a point.

SO you should OK the trade with your item. IN THIS CASE, SCAM ATTEMPT will happen.

SO BETTER NOT TO OK THOSE TRADES.

I experienced this in our guild. Good that all of us were briefed by our GM through PM :3

Sexy Poster!
    User ID
    Character
    ILLMANNER
    Guild
    DETHR0NE

another scam tactic (i was a victim to this) when they trade you with a bp with low hp and they cancel it or remove it then put it back but when they put it back there's a green triangle so when you click ok, a confirmation pop up will appear (ofcourse they would click ok first) and then by the time you click confirm they have removed the bp already causing your ok button down and they will just have to click ok again and their bp is in their inventory.
    GOOD IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN EVIL SINCE GOOD IS A THREAT TO EVERYTHING IT CONSIDERS EVIL

Epic St4R!
    User ID
    Character
    Semi KRE0N
    Guild
    ClassX
    Discord
    Harcy

Bring Up this post and please check Report Post Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ZhyperMU Game Rules
    Respect our community by playing fairly