Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Community Forum

Holmes

Hello.

We have enabled a secondary forum theme(Morbid) for those who are not pleased with the main theme.

Additionally, this forum theme will not have an animated banner, nor will it have any postbits enabled, as postbits are tied to the main forum theme(Bloody Marooney).

You may select your forum theme from the bottom of the forum, in this dropdown menu:

Cheers,
    Holmes
    Zhyper Mu Community Manager

Holmes

Hello

Four updates regarding usergroups today.

1. Zhyper Hardcore King will now supersede Zhyper Hardcore when purchased. This means that once you purchase the Zhyper Hardcore King package, you will no longer be part of the Hardcore usergroup. You will still be able to participate in all the Hardcore events, as you are the king!

2. Zhyper Hardcore King will no longer be purchased for $30. A cash price for this tag is no longer available. All users who have previously donated for this tag may keep the tag, as it is too late for us to rectify it, but from now on, Hardcore King is a Credit/VIP Point tag only.

3. Forum Hero will now have the same discount benefits as Hardcore King, with the exception of participating in hardcore-only events. This means that any benefit you had obtained from purchasing Hardcore King is now also applied to Forum Hero. You can view more details on the Forum Hero usergroup here.

4. There is now a 3 usergroup limit for all members. There are requirements which were set in place years ago which unfortunately were not monitored properly, but from now on, the rule will be enforced as dictated here. Guild tags are not counted, so you may have 3 usergroups and a guild tag as a maximum. If at any point in time you earn a 4th usergroup, you will be asked to disable one of your current one if you wish to display the new one.

There are no exceptions to this rule.

Cheers,
    Holmes

Holmes

Hello

All members should now be able to close their own threads within the Market Section. This does not include deleting threads or posts within this section, only closing your own threads.

If you are unable to close your own thread in said sections, please send me a PM and I will rectify the issue.

Regards,
    Holmes

Holmes

Hello

Zhyper Star usergroup has been redesigned to be more appealing to all genders.
    For those who do not know what the usergroup is for, it is practically a tag rewarded for winning major events.

New tag:

Additionally, we have implemented a Spoiler BB code as below.
    PHP Code:
    [spoilerI want this hidden. [/spoiler
    Click to show hidden content.
    I want this hidden.

Cheers,
    Holmes

Holmes

Hello

Two updates on usergroups today.

Forum Hero has been upgraded by @Donald. and now works correctly on all sections of the forum, including Chatbox. I told Donald that there are users who would provide special services for this update, so don't disappoint me. I'm looking at you, @Rainbow Dash .

Second update is once again about Zhyper Hardcore King. Due to an error in the HTML markup of the usergroup, it's colour was not being displayed properly and looked like a hyperlink. This has been fixed and Hardcore Kings now look as they were originally intended to look. An updated tag image will follow up soon.

Cheers,
    Holmes

The God Father
    User ID
    Character
    Anastasius
    Discord
    Anastasius#4610

Merry Christmas Zhyperians!

Ho! Ho! Ho! How're you doing guys? With so much pride and honor, let me present and introduce to you our Forum's Christmas Theme 2016! Let me thank @Lucho , @Holmes , @AFRON , @Donald. and GFX Team for making this theme possible and very successful! I hope you guys will like it and feel the season of Christmas!

Thank you very much guys and again, Merry Christmas!

Cheers,

Anastasius
    ZhyperMU Forum Seniors Team
    idgaf man
    Rumors are carried by Haters, Spread by Fools and Accepted by Idiots.

Holmes

Hello

New profile field added to contain your Discord chat ID.
    Can be edited from your user profile:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../discordid.PNG
    Credits to: http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/showt...iscord-ID-info

Cheers,
    Holmes
    ZhyperMu Community Manager

Holmes

Hello

As today is the 6th of January, and that's when you're meant to take down your Christmas decorations, that is exactly what we will do!
    The Xmas2016 theme has done it's job, and will now be replaced by IPB Red.
    This is a new theme to our forum, and is not 100% complete, so for any issues you notice with the theme, please send me or a Lead Moderator a PM with the issue. The themes available to selection will be IPB Red and Morbid.

Cheers,
    Holmes

Holmes

Hello

Forum banner on IPB Red theme is now partially clickable to redirect to forum home.
    Click the big ZHYPERMU text on the banner in order to return to forum home(by popular demand, and compromise).

Cheers,
    Holmes

Holmes

Hello

SOTW Winner tag has been renamed to Master Artist. It will now cover all GFX events that have a special prize, hence it needed a name change. It functions exactly as it has before.

A form list block has been added on the sidebar of the main forum page. This will serve as a quicklink for those who use said forms often. More forms may be added in the list later on. If any of the forms are incorrect, please contact myself or a lead moderator.

Further more, to compliment the latter addition, a new BB code has been added as well. This will speed up the process for those that enjoy helping others and have all the form numbers memorised.
    Example: Form 191
    PHP Code:
    [form]191[/form
    That is all for today.

Cheers,
    Holmes