Well everyone, the long awaited time... HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!

Yes, thats right, the ZhyperMu Webshop and Services Panel is up and running!

All services on the following page are working 100% and can be used RIGHT AWAY.

--------------> www.zhypermu.com/items <------------------

The following is a guide to help you navigate this new site.

This is the front page of the new Site. As you can see you can also check on your balances for Credit Points and Cash Points here. Its simple click on which one that you want to check. Fill in your info, type in the captcha code and hit enter. The website will display the amount that you have.

This is the front page of The Webshop where you can buy ingame items for Credit Points. As you can see, everything is in separated into categories.

As you can see here, this is an example of how the actual buying item page looks. Its simple. Select the item that you wish to buy and you'll see a screen like this. Select the level, Luck, Skill, and Options you want (2 opt only), additional damage (if you want), type in your info and captcha code, then click OK. BOOM. The item is in your ingame inventory.

This is the front page of the Market Mall. As you can see there are 3 tabs. Buy Items, Sell Items, and My Items. Sell for selling items. Buy for buying Items. My Items shows you what you currently have for sale.

Here is what the Selling tab looks like. Select the item in your inventory that you wish to sell using the drop down tab. Type in how many credit points you wish to sell the item for. Fill in your info and type in the captcha code. Your item will now be in the Market Mall for sale.

Here we have a new Feature. Remove JOH option. Its as easy as it sounds. If there is any item in your inventory with JOH (yellow) option on it you can select to remove it here. Select the item you wish to remove the option on. Type in the captcha code. Click OK. BOOM. JOH option removed.

This is where you can upgrade your item level using Credit Points. Items from 1 - 6 Options +13 can be upgraded with Credit Points. Select the item in your inventory that you wish to upgrade, type in the captcha code and hit ok. Your item will be upgraded in your inventory. As you can see, the prices are listed on the right.

Here is where you can upgrade 2 opt items to 3 opt for Credit Points. The first Screen asks you to pick the item you wish to upgrade. Select which item, type in the captcha code and click Proceed. You will be taken to the next screen where you'll see...

... this Screen. Here you can select the option that use wish to add to the item that you have selected. Select the option you wish, type in the captcha code, click OK. BOOM. Your item has a 3rd option on it. Take note that the price is listed there.

Here is where you can upgrade the level of your items using Cash Points. The process for doing this is exactly the same for this as it is for Credit Points.

Here is where you can add another option to 2 opt items for Cash Points. The process for doing this is exactly the same for this as it is for credit points.

So that's it everyone. There is your official guide to the new website services panel.

Noc wanted me to let you all know that currently, old items put into the old Market Mall are not available as still for sale. HOWEVER, he wanted me to inform all you concerned peeps that he is working on a script to transfer all the Old Market Mall items to the new market mall. So stay tuned for that.

As always any questions about these services and website can be fielded here, however I think I covered everything pretty well.

Enjoy Everyone!!!!

HGM WickedNite