PDA

View Full Version : Credit Points Shop

her lil fk
13-07-2011, 10:29 AM
Hello everyone,

So, prolly most of you saw the thread in the Official polls section and the poll from main web where i presented a whole new idea and point of view regarding the Credit Points shop.
Now as you can see in the votes made on main web (www.zhypermu.com) the idea was well seen by our community and we decided to make this step.

Starting now on the Credit Points shop will be enabled periodically with different offers not just Season 1-3 items+13. The offer and items will be different each time we'll enable it and same goes for the prices, beside all this we try to bring some new, lets say, features for a little bit more flavor.

Cheers!
ZhyperMU Administration!

SixS.Arances
13-07-2011, 10:36 AM
i think we should have a temporary site for checking our credit points.

RedSun
13-07-2011, 10:38 AM
How can we able to check the credits we have?

Death-Clutch
13-07-2011, 10:43 AM
good idea Dany, now we'll have balance in the item's prices in the market.. thanks for your concern about the market, but when will the Point Shop be enabled again?..

i think Dany said that there will be random items in the point shop every time it will be enable, and summoner items would be part of it..

Cyclone17
13-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Points Shop should still open for credit points checking purposes. only the link to the selling items should be removed.
anyway i'm just saying. I'm sure you already have an idea for an alternative way on how to check credit points.

her lil fk
13-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Credit Points check will be fixed.... just give us a little time

SACk
13-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Nice this will be an amazing way to waste our CP.

Now If I remember you said probably will be Season 4 items as surprises. So I though, What about to put +15 too. Of course the value of the items will be higher than +13 but cheaper than +13 + upgrade to +15. This as surprise and a couple of days or hours.

RaiRick
13-07-2011, 04:50 PM
this includes season 4 items right? with +15?

her lil fk
14-07-2011, 06:28 PM
For those that wonder what CP shop will contain at each release... there will be a variety of items and special things.