PDA

View Full Version : New Player Service Available!

her lil fk
29-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Hello everyone,

We know that some of you don't afford to donate in order to get a decent gear and enjoy at max of the PVP pleasure. Now to give you a hand in getting nice items w/o donating we gave you +15 upgrade system using credit points and also 3 opt upgrade system. Also, we know that those services are not quite cheap and takes time to complete a gear.

So to give you a extra help in your build up adventure we give you Credit Points Trade System.

What does this system exactly do?

Basically we allow you to give, sell, buy, trade your credit points with other players. You can do deals, give them for free... your points, your call.

How you use this system?

First of all anyone that wanna trade (Buy/sell) his credit points must open a thread in the Credit Points Trade Section (http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/forumdisplay.php?263-Credit-Points-Trade-Section), which is a sub-section of the Market Section in our forum.

Once you got a deal and everything is set the one that gives away the points must complete this form: HERE (http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/misc.php?do=form&fid=23)
Direct Link: http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/misc.php?do=form&fid=23

**Take note: THE FORM (http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/misc.php?do=form&fid=23) MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THE ONE THAT SELLS HIS CREDIT POINTS!

When you submit the forum you must provide the following info:

Credit Points to be traded:*
Account name where the credits are:*
E-mail used at the account registration:* (serve as verification/security reasons)
Link to the forum thread of the deal.:* (If there is no deal in forum thread the request will be denied)
Character name of your buyer.:* (Points will be added based on the character name of the buyer)
Forum Name of your buyer.:* (serve as verification/security reasons)

About the sell/buy Thread and how to trade

Sell/Buy Thread:

Is not really our business how you formulate a thread but i give you a suggestion.

Sell: x Credit Points / Buy: x Credit Points
For: whatever you want
Character Name: (seller/buyer) (must be a name of a character that belongs to the account where the credits are, or where the credits will go)

Once you had a deal and both parts (Seller/Buyer) agreed, the buyer must post his Character Name in the thread and the owner of the thread must report that thread to mods in order to be closed. After the deal was settle and thread closed both parts must wait ADMIN/HGM reply with /Transfer granted, which might take around 24 hours (+/-).

How to make a safe trade:

Again, is not really our business to make sure you think twice before making a deal. Anyway, i hate seeing players crying that they got scammed. So if you use the following way you won't get scammed and even if you get we'll be able to take an action.

So here it is:

1. Trading Credits 1st.

Lets say you got your deal for a pair SB. You have your CPs buyer and you have the items. Till now everything is cool. Now you, as seller (of CPs) go and fill up the FORM (http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/misc.php?do=form&fid=23). When ADMIN will process your request he will reply in your Deal Thread as DONE. Once the CPs trade was done you can meet with your buyer and take the items.

If he doesn't want to give you the items, remember that we have his ACCOUNT NAME, CHARACTER NAME, FORUM NAME, IP. Think a little, who'll be that stupid to "run away", we can ban him instantly on all his accounts.

2. Trading Items 1st.

Lets say you got your deal for a pair SB. Seller got his CPs and you (buyer of CPs) got what he wants, the pair SB. Now if the seller (of CPs) requests the items 1st and then he will request the CPs trade via FORM (http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/misc.php?do=form&fid=23), you my dear buyer (CPs buyer) do as many Screen shots as possible so in case he try's to run we'll pawn him badly. Also remember that we have the "Deal Thread". So we'll having his Character name, Forum name, Account name, now really you gotta be dumb to try something.

**As seller/buyer deal you should be careful when you trade Credit Points and don't get into a "WOW Offer" saying "God really loves me", up there you got a thing called brain, use it.

ADMINs or HGMs can deny a trade anytime, also if the account e-mail is not correct (accurate) the request will be denied! So please, before you use this system make sure you know your account details!
ADMINs, HGMs have the right to request extra security information if there is anything suspicious.

For the moment this system is in a test period to see how things go so in the first phase we'll be granting only 10 requests. After that if everything is fine we'll continue unlimited.

Enjoy!

ZhyperMU Team!

Nemesys.
29-04-2011, 10:41 AM
OH really good for those player what need to hunt his own gear.. like always zmu staff innovate.

Well done.

Pharmacist
29-04-2011, 10:42 AM
What the! This is the best service i think we're having !
Im god damn shocked! So what are you waiting for ? :)

NiceShotz
29-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Good idea Dany,This was the best service ever!

BLADER
29-04-2011, 11:16 AM
If people use credits as currency for in game items, the work-load for the admins(?) is going to be increased and I think you guys can barely manage as it is already lol

ardz03
29-04-2011, 12:04 PM
I knew that this was coming! Dany FTW!

ARROW
29-04-2011, 12:35 PM
This is really great. Ohh Hell You made things so hard for you dany AGAIN ^_^.
Well i know you can do it :D .

CHEERS !

SOULEXODIA
29-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Watch out scammers. You aint running now. :P I'll be into this business then. Thanks for this wonderful information.

Totle
29-04-2011, 03:27 PM
It's actually awesome .

Nocturnal
29-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Another great service brought to you buy Zhyper Networks :)

Thank you to all staff who put this together and the team who will work on this :)

Aria
29-04-2011, 04:51 PM
So I can trade my 16,000+ and 35,000+ Credit Points eh?

Weird shit.

Syche
29-04-2011, 07:05 PM
Hmm. This is a good idea. We can upgrade sets easily and at the same time players will be motivated to vote.

.Thommy
29-04-2011, 07:53 PM
Good Job Dany =) I like this update. its very helpful

Voodoo
29-04-2011, 08:01 PM
And now thats cool. Damn, We had so long to w8. What have u took so long ?^ ^ GREAT JOB, WELL DONE. ! ;]

ARROW
29-04-2011, 11:09 PM
Really great , I hope it will be not abuse by some players.

Arvee
29-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Really great , I hope it will be not abuse by some players.

Impossible :) .

I saw a thread complaining about trading CP points.

ARROW
29-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Impossible :) .

I saw a thread complaining about trading CP points.

me , you and All of Us HOPING for it .

But there still SOME players who always do something messy .

.Par morE
30-04-2011, 02:20 AM
I have a Question about Voting

When you put your ID, Character Name, Password is it Automatic Voted or still need to Fill Up he Captcha and Press Vote?

I just Noticed lots of Player has CP but the Voted Number are low.

anyway I'm Sure this New System is going to a Good Result and Like Nocturnal said Thank You for the Player who give this New System to Us. . .

Best Regards

Quarantine
30-04-2011, 03:41 AM
You always bring GREAT IDEAS for this COMMUNITY!!!YES that ur a great Administrator EVER.This could help a lot for those players who could'nt get their GEARS from DONATION.Thx for this Admin Dany.

her lil fk
01-05-2011, 09:46 AM
System paused, trial period expired. All valid requests will be granted. Will be re-open when the new trade security will be implemented.

/Closed