PDA

View Full Version : [VALENTINES EVENT] Saint Valentines Love Story Event

SOULEXODIA
02-02-2011, 07:57 PM
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3396/saintvalentinecopy.png

Start making your drafts now. Event will be opened this 12th of February. Great prizes awaits you. So get your drafts ready for posting. Show us what you got.

EVENT COMING SOON ...

Necros
12-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Now is time to post your entries guys, Go go go!

Happy Saint Valentine =)

/Event Opened

LACRiMOSA
12-02-2011, 01:34 PM
There was a point in my life that I got tired loving the wrong person. I gave my all to show how much they mean to me but all I get in return is frustration. I found my remedy;
Escape the real world and jump in the world of ZhyperMU. I wanted to forget all the bad things that happened in the past. This game made me feel secured. This game made me feel that I need nothing in life but myself, alone. Until the day came for me to meet the
Impossible..

Good geared elf; Silk+13, Dark Stinger Bow+13, Elf 3rd wings+13, the elf I saw when I went to Devias Right gate, standing right next to me named Vindicatio. She looks fascinating. Someone I felt insecure of so I decided to invite her for a duel. And gladly, she accepted. I was wearing a good Faith Set, same bow and wings as hers. But I don't know what driven me to the feeling of not liking her.

Unfortunately, the duel didn?t take long. After the duel, I knew exactly the reason why I hated her. She kicked my ass with a 10-0 score. I had no face to show. I was the one who invited her for a duel yet I was the one who lost. I am not so used to it. I can?t really accept it. I jotted her character's name down my notes and said, "This is the first elf who beat me in an elf vs. elf duel." But what's funny about the scenario was, I feel hate and frustration yet this Elf is so humble and taught me things that I don?t know. She showed me her Set. 2opt with full dd+7% yellow option. I am so new that time that I don?t even know that yellow thing on her set. And she told me that my set is a crap since that time, sockets are not yet out for season4 items. She also told me that I have to pot fast. I was using Sd pots that time, which is really for noobs, but with those I won many elves in a duel. Contrary to that, she told me to use Large Complex Potions because it's better to use. She is really good! And I am not.

We talked. Not that much. She also noticed something that made her quite annoyed. So she told me that she's not a girl but a guy. (After this paragraph I'll end using she on him. LOL!) "Oh mens! I didn?t know!" I told him, that how on Mars am I suppose to know when his character is an elf? Then he told me that, it is not his main character. He showed me his main character which is a Blade Master. And that's the first time I saw "MerarAra" in-game.

MerarAra? Seriously, who's that? That time he is not popular to me. I don?t know him in-game nor in-forum. The character is really a hottie. I felt asking what his set is. And he boasted that his gear is Full Options. I also came with a thought that maybe he's a strong player? (Since no one will waste money on donating Full Option Items then just die?) Also rich! Then as the topic goes by, at last! He was able to share with me his forum name. With my shock, his forum name is EXPERIENCE!!

Days before that meeting, I was in forum. I posted a new thread about me. Nah, just posted my new dyed hair. I was a big fan of Paramore that time, so I decided to dye my hair red. But it went Pink, so I was an official Pink fan after that. While checking the forum, I saw an interesting thread. "EXPERIENCE". I thought the thread was about telling some life experiences that you want to share with others. That perhaps will give them some good lessons. And when I checked it, it's a thread made by a member like me (that time), for the VIP named EXPERIENCE. I read the thread, the author is really mad to this guy named EXPERIENCE. He said that this VIP is boastful. And because he's a VIP he bully normal forumers and always replies not in a good way. That EXPERIENCE replied on that thread defending himself. But I noticed, Yes he's really boastful the way he speak. That day on I told myself to never try to encounter that VIP in-forum. Quote his posts or let him quote mine and reply something not so good at it.

After knowing that he's that VIP, I started to realize that the guy in-forum that is being flamed using a lame thread entitled EXPERIENCE is not really a bad guy. He is good! Helpful in his own ways. Our friendship went deeper. He is my #1 mentor in this game. I know some thinks that our relationship was about him, giving me items and my tag but No. Only I and he are the capable people to know what our relationship is about. What else can I say? People are very fast when judging people - and so am I.

We planned on meeting before my birthday of the year 2009. But unfortunately he wasn?t able to come. I waited 9 months to meet the guy who made me feel happy even over the internet. Someone I loved though I never saw him in person. I wanted to give everything a try. My feelings? I don?t want it to go to waste. I don?t even want it to go away. I also knew that there's nothing wrong loving someone you never met in person when this someone gives all his time to you? Sacrificed everything to you? Done everything to meet you? It's not about money. But the time he gave me to be able to talk to me and communicate with me despite how big the time difference is. With all the hardships he showed me to make everything for our long distance relationship to work, I keep loving him every single day.

November of 2009, I was able to hug and kiss in-front of so many people at the arrival area of NAIA the boastful VIP named EXPERIENCE! The feeling is really unforgettable. It seems that, that wasn?t the first time I saw him in person, and it feels that nothing changed. Online, or in person, nothing changed with our feelings. December of 2009? We tied the knot! The happiest day of our life!

Last year, we weren?t able to celebrate Valentine's Day since he needed to go back here in Greece for my papers to go here. We celebrated this occasion far from each other but not sad. We knew that this year, we'll be together and will celebrate it happier than before. And we are!

What I prepared something special for my husband? Of course it will be a surprise (since he can read this), but what I am sure of is, he will like it? And for sure he will be happy with it! But what I can share is I'm planning to prepare him a very special dinner, like a dinner date, in our house. Cook for him something delicious, something he likes, gift him the things I prepared for him and enjoy our night together. I believe that what I craft using my hands and not slapping him material things which I bought outside and tell him, "That?s my gift" is something he'll like. An effort from me is what I like giving him this coming Valentine's day. He loves me and I know, for him, the simplest things I do for him will touch his heart. I hope this serves as an inspiration to everyone. That even how simple your gift is to the person you love, if he/she really loves you, it will make them happy. Everybody can buy something for their love ones. But not all of us can make something simple, special. This goes to all types of people; Rich or Poor.

Happy Valentine's Day Zhyperians!

? Ishi M.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/163207_180037648703785_100000926525515_412242_6707 700_n.jpg

Cyclone17
13-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Bumps! come on guys we need more entries here...

Hall_Of_Pain
14-02-2011, 09:06 AM

12 years ago....

In our senior year in high school, my wife and I were classmates, I have a feeling towards her I really like her but I'm scared to let her know it that she might reject me. Days gone by and Graduation day is finished, damn I was very pissed off of myself because I did not do anything and I let all my chances passed by to made her noticed that I like her. One night the phone rang, a lady is on the other line and asking if we can be phone pals, hmmmmm I said OK and after few nights of being phone pals she reveal her through identity and guess who? wew the girl of my dream, the love of my life....my wife.

2 years later...

We were sophomore college students, I was an Accountancy student and she was a Nursing student. Everyday we're always at each others arm. But we have a big problem, her father wanted to break us cause he wanted her daughter to finish her study first. Her father told me that he don't want me to see with her daughter, he wanted me to step away. Due to immaturity and true love with each other, we decided to live with each other and we went to place far from our home in Filipino term we call it "Tanan". We stay this way for few days but we realize in the end that what we did is wrong and we feel that we are too young and we can't stand alone yet in our own feet. So we decided to return to our families.

1 year later...

Our first son was born a true gift from God and the fruit of our love. 1 year has passed at the age of 19 we got married, after 1 month of marriage my wife was pregnant again, 9 months after our 2nd son was born to this world. At this points in our life I'm still studying, finishing my course.

Today my wife and I, we've been married for 9 years and we've been together for almost 12 years now. We have to sons the older is 10 years old grade 4 elementary student, and my younger son is 8 years old a grade 2 elementary student. We can feel that until today our love for each other is still growing. And we always pray to God that our love will go on and on and on until forever.

Today is Valentine day, we will celebrate it in our own simple way that can only fit our budget. To night we will just go for a date, we'll just go to the mall to buy her some presents and vice versa. Then we will eat in just a casual restaurant. And finally later tonight we will have a steamy, erotic night.

That's our simple way of celebrating Valentines day.

What's important is that we are still together on each others company and our love is still growing.

..AL
14-02-2011, 11:55 AM
MY SHORT LOVE STORY...........

Expect the unexpected. Meeting my love one was one of the unexpected things that ever happened in my life. It was the time when someone came into my life whom i least expected the most. We were classmates back then. There was nothing special between us except that we?re just classmates, nothing else. We don't talk that much that's why i don't know her really well. It even came to a point that I got mad at her during our homeroom meeting because we don?t have the same ideas. Honestly, she wasn?t really my type of girl. There a lot of differences we have. But a year later, after a lot of intriguing events happened both in our lives, we suddenly met. It is a different kind of meeting, which I really didn?t expect to happen. I was practicing soccer that afternoon, and she was practicing volleyball at the same time, when accidentally the ball that my co-player kicked, hit her in the head, then I rushed immediately to comfort her, gladly she was fine. I thought that she was badly hit by a soccer ball in her head. And after our practice was finished, I asked her to walk her home. At first she refused but then I was able to convince her. I don?t know what came into my mind ask her things like that because I am not fond of being around with girls like her whom I don?t talk so much with. But thanked God that was the start of our good relationship. Days passed and I still walked her home after school until it turned into weeks and I still did the same routine of walking her home, until that very special day came, a week before Valentine?s Day. I made my move and I proposed to her that I love her, and with open arms she accepted me. I was shocked because I didn?t know that she also has this special feeling for me. She said that she was just waiting for me to make a move. Our barkadas were the first one to know about it and they were very happy for us.
Two months later, she was transferred to another school which is far away from where we studied. We tried everything we could to stop her parents from transferring her but we failed. We struggled a lot for our relationship to work. It wasn?t easy for us knowing that we?re far away from each other. There were many ups and down. We even broke up because there are circumstances that we don?t agree very well. But everything turned out different after a year. Maybe fate brought us together again. I?ve decided to be with her. Honestly, it was a very tough decision for me to make but still I was able to do it just to prove to everyone that I love her. As the years pass by, we are still trying to keep up our good relationship with our two kids who are the fruit of our love. And this is the start of another chapter in our life being together and a relationship that we keep and cherish until now.

Valentines Day is fast approaching and I planned something really special for my loved one. Being together for years made me think of doing things that would reminisce our happy times together for the past years. I am not that kind of romantic person but this time, it would be a day that she won't forget. When she wakes up in the morning, I'd surprise her with a bouquet of white roses beside her. We don't really go out that much that's why I've decided to have our dinner at home and it would be in our garden. I'll prepare dinner by myself because she loves my cooking. I'll also buy her stuffs that guys usually give to their loved ones, a cute, white teddy bear and ferrero rocher chocolates. I'll be putting these stuffs on her table during our dinner, Simple foods would be served but with a bottle of champagne. I?ll also set up romantic background music so that we won?t get bored. After our dinner, we would watch a movie eating popcorn and coke. And lastly, before going to bed, a kiss and exchange of I love you would complete our Valentine?s Day.

HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL............

Titanium
14-02-2011, 02:47 PM
here's my entry

I met my love one in my college life year 2005. Here's my love story. First day of school(STI). That time im first year college and taking Information technology(IT). I met her inside the class room and it was a first subject and first day off school, im sitting at the back because im shy because its only a first day of school then there's a girl in front of me and i noticed that she's really cute her name is agata, after that my instructor(my adviser) asked us to get 1/4 piece of yellow paper and put our name and age etc etc that time. I dont have any paper or pen because i thought its only a introduction so i didnt bring anything then, im like wtf i dont have any paper or pen then i asked my prof(adviser) that i dont have paper or anything and i asked him if i can go outside and buy a pen my teacher told me to ask my classmate, If I can borrow a pen or to have a paper and then agata, the girl sitting in front of me the one i like.she told me that she'll give me a paper and borrow her pen after her. after she wrote and she gave me a paper and pen after that i said i really thank you for borrowing me a pen then I asked her name , she said im agata. After that time maybe 3 months later after the first day of school. We had a field trip we went in star city a school field trip and then we went inside probably its 11am that time and our classmate decided to go in the horror house and then i go with them because agata is there. then we go to the line goin inside the horror house and i saw agata sitting in the chair near in the door of the horror house. and i asked her that what happen.. she said nothing, and I asked her to go inside with us and she told me that she's scared to go inside because its a horror house then i told her to go with me and dont be scared because there just a human like us and try to scared us and there just a fake ghost or something and then, agata said that no i dont want to go inside im like wtf. then i asked agata if i can stay with her in the chair because i dont want to go inside anymore by myself because my classmates gone already and went inside then agata told me that go inside and she said sorry because of her i didnt go inside with them.. and I said its ok. i will company you here because your alone and you might lost.. and then agata said i will not lost here cuz im old enough and i know what im doing and I know where's the bus at. and i told her if you old enough why are you scared going inside of the horror house and im laughing that time agata told me im crazy..after that we need to go back in the bus to rest and to eat lunch that time I dont have any food in my bag or snack because I really hate carry heavy thing so I decided to buy some snack or lunch in the canteen or resto near in star city , agata told me that dont buy outside because its kinda expensive she asked me that we can share food because agata brought a food. im like im very happy that time.. really really happy. while were eating, we talk each other and laughing and laughing that time and then the good thing is a love song played on a radio of the bus the title of the song is ill never go by eric santos. im like dang. after we ate lunch we decided to go back inside to buy a souvenir. and then we bought a key chain a little monkey then we put in our cellphone. after that field trip we always text each other. sending love qoutes etc. etc..

2 months later after the field trip i told her in text that i love her and i like her and i miss her because the 1st semester of that school year is done.. so its vacation(sem break).after that i texted her that i really like her and missed her, she replied my text , she said that she like me too and she missed me too. after that she said that can we meet tomorrow and tell me that you like me and love me in a person not only in the cellphone and then i said that if im goin'to say that in person after that can we be together? and she said let me see first. after that we met and then i hug her tight and said that i love her so much..

1 year later(2006) after i told her that i really love her.then i went to japan with my family (sasebo nagasaki)she sent me a email and then she said that shes pregnant, before i went to japan agata and me made some love.hehe.. im like wtf im father now.. i stayed like 4 years in japan. and then i went back here in the phillipines last year and i saw agata and my baby boy. damn im really happy i saw her and my baby.... my baby's name is arjon came from my name. and still im so very happy with her ofcouse im happy because of my baby too.....I really love her so much.

Today is a valentines day I decided that me and agata will go out later and eat dinner. I have some present to her... i bought a cool mug for her there's a heart shape in front of the mug and when you put hot water on the mug there's ilove you pop up inside the heart shape, why mug? because she loves to drink hot choco and coffee in the morning and I just saw that mug in SM yesterday and also i bought roses for her and im thinking to buy a small stuff toy later or tomorrow. she like sponge bob but if not later tomorrow because for sure a lot of couples later. its hard to buy some stuff. ..
and thats all.. happy valentines zhyperian . i hope, you have a good day.:)

Me and Agata
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4784/image0286q.jpg (http://img43.imageshack.us/i/image0286q.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

ME and My BABY
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7237/image0344g.jpg (http://img341.imageshack.us/i/image0344g.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

[Font color changed by a Moderator]

game2killu
14-02-2011, 05:09 PM
My First Love

third year high school

I Guess everybody has their own first love and first love never die. I'm Mark and I was remember the day we met each other when I was high school student. Her name Georgena and she is my classmate I love to joke her because she so very cute and annoying person. One day she cried no doubt about it because I was joking. I sidestep and I said sorry I am so stupid. After a week I stop my stupidity and I am good to her. One time our ACQUITTANCE PARTY have come. I see her very cute and beautiful. I start loving her the day continued. I patiently wait and said "even if you hate me you would know that I changed for you". One day my friend told me that "Georgena loving you secretly" I shock my heart start beet faster. After that day I sincerely said to Georgena that I love her since the day that I am so stupid to you. and my heart beet faster again. She run to his/her friend in the canteen no explained?? Im shock why I said to Georgena that I love him. After that day she call me. that the day I have a GF and Im not to serious about because im new this relation
and that my big fault. but many memories. .

fourth year high school

Instead hanging with her I hanging with my friend drinking alcoholic drinks, absenting,cutting classes and playing computer. Beside Im a Basketball Varsity Player in my school.
One a day my name called in the office. And a big problem with my family because of drinking alcoholic drinks in the school. After the classes GF told me "nothing seems to us our relation not work anymore" that the day I realized what a foolish I have been. Most people say that I am a bad influence with Georgina. I cant sleep, eat ,We had 6 months together, I always remember we did alot together and have so many memories and that just ended suddenly and now its just nothing.

My Valentines apology for my ended relation

Love is in the air and now is valentines day celebrating love and affection intimate companions.
I decide make her day memorable ill make photobook of two of us, set a dinner not so expensive but memorable thing, that she will remember our good memories, heartaches, problems we encountered. I do my best to love him and not playing, I now, I know love keep us alive. for my experience about it dont love for fun but love for a reason and that reason can stand together either rain or shine. I LOVE YOU GEORGINA .Just pray me guys. in coming 7pm I will make a history .. LOL

HAPPY VALENTINES ZHYPERIAN!!

LACRiMOSA
15-02-2011, 07:05 PM
BUMPS! join guys!!

HeavenSent
16-02-2011, 03:59 AM
BUMPs, guys you should join :D
It's still possible!

Come on, be creativeee! :D

Happy(late) Saint Valentine =D <3

.berformeth
16-02-2011, 05:07 AM
Month of June, it was the first day of my college life. A special day indeed for a loner like me who'll be meeting a bunch and variety of people. Summer season has not yet ended, the winds are still a bit hot, kites still fly in the skies, and shade under big tall trees is where you'll be seeing people mumbling and sitting about. Same goes for me, there i was sitting on a bench under a small tree waiting for my first 1 o'clock class to be announced. People walk-by in front of me, i looked at their face to see if they're familiar and guess what?, an hour and a half and still no signs of anyone who i might know. Finally the bell rang, better than waiting and doing nothing i went to the designated building and go straight to the second floor.

Floor was full of people that i can hardly move a finger. I got kicked, shoulders hit me, got pushed from my back and i even felt that someone hit me lightly in the head but i didn't bother. The crowd of student was too noisy but a single voice caught my attention. "Hey, whats your section? Are you in the 112B class?", it was a voice of a girl whom i do not know. She was a bit dark, bit small either but with eyes so beautiful and a nose that's so cute. Couldn't ignore such a cute lady so i replied "Yeah, does it mean we will be in the same class?". She replied yes and ive never noticed that we were already having a good conversation in the midst of a noisy large crowd. It feels like we were the only ones in that floor, its her voice that im only hearing, i dont feel the presence of the people around me, just her. And as we ended our talking, we find ourselves walking into the door of our classroom. Class was about to start, but far from our minds and knowledge, something else have already started, something that me and that girl was about to share.

Days passed, i ran into a group of buddies and so is she. Our groups wasn't "close" at that time,my group had far different agendas and likes from than the group where she was . We arent the bad boys type group but some of my buddies were, not the intention to boast but i was a bit superior in my academics at that time. I even topped the first unannounced exam of our class and that draw her attention to me. I was not looking for love at that time but i think it found me. Yet i did not pursue her even though i know that we were already having an understanding. Every time its time for us to go home she always go to the door first, call my name and wave her hand to say good bye and take care.

Days get busy in school that we didn't find time for each other even though we were classmates. One day i got shocked on a news that a friend told me. She had already find a boyfriend which was one of her buddies in her group. Truly i was surprised but i didn't complain about anything, it was my fault not pursuing her that she fell in love with someone esle.To make the story short, the guy hurt her and left her. But she didn't face the suffering alone for i was always there for her. We text, i accompanied her on the times that she was alone. We were talking and sharing thought most of the time, I did't recognize that under the shade of a tree while i was talking to her sitting in a bench, i was already holding her hand. It wasnt my attention to hold her, i just find my self talking and talking then suddenly she smiled so diligently at me. I was really shocked that her palm touches my palm while our fingers crossed each other. Knowing already what i was doing i, still didint let her hands slip from mine. She requested a song and i sang it to here. After a while it was time for us to go. We stand, walked and suddenly i asked her "Would you mind if youll be my girlfriend?" She stared at me and hugged me very tight.we were already 2nd year colleges, 2.35 PM under the heat of the sun, in the pathway inside our campus which is left of the school vice president's offic, 16th day of September, me and my beloved lady said the word "I love you" to each other for the first time. And from that day, i live my life never a loner, and from that day also,we filled each day with love and compassion.

-Berformeth

Cyclone17
19-02-2011, 02:21 AM
Placing of entries ended..

/Thread closed for evaluation....

Cyclone17
26-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Congratulations to the 3 winners on this event.

1st : PainEmpire
2nd : jonas22
3rd: ..AL

To claim your price kindly refer to the quoted link bellow;

http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/showthread.php?65710-List-of-valentines-event-winners&p=675857#post675857