PDA

View Full Version : Mister ZhyperMU Stage 3

her lil fk
25-12-2010, 05:49 AM
Hello everyone,

Here are the 3 questions:

- Make a short description of your personality.

- Each of us have a line that guides us in life or gives a plus of courage when we pass hard times. Which one is yours and explain it.

- What's the meaning of Christmas for you?

Dead line is December 28 and post your answers here!

Spectre
25-12-2010, 06:35 AM
First of all, i am a boy. I love sports, specially badminton. Im also a Christian. Im handsome, brave, polite, honest, loyal and most of all a good person. Im not perfect by the way.(lol)

- Each of us have a line that guides us in life or gives a plus of courage when we pass hard times. Which one is yours and explain it.
"Practice makes perfect."
When i fail on something, like in a sport, it is so disappointing, but i don't loose hope because i remembers this line. I failed because maybe i didn't practice enough. So next time, i practice more and more. Loosing will give me more courage and experience to practice more and be almost perfect. This line is so common and a lot of people use this as a joke but i really believe on it that it is true.

Christmas is about spending time to your family. It could also be your friends, guild mates and everyone that you treat as a family. Second, it is about sharing your blessings and giving gifts to people. Finally, it is time to forgive to all your enemies, , only if u have one.

B1GBOSS
25-12-2010, 12:43 PM

am not a happy go lucky type of person and i love being in a big group where i can learn things that can help me with my life. i do love playing computer, basketball, guitar. but to be frank i dont like to be praised what i do instead i did those things just for the sake i love being myself and not acting as someone who got authority. i am good if people treat me the same way. but most of all i hate people who does lame excuses.

for me its my son. whenever we had some problems with my wife my son does gives me hope for our relationship even though we argue a lot but whenever i saw my son's face its like that God has given me this path in life the things i do the memories i have. i guess God gives children in-order a family to grow and stay stronger every single day of our lives. i am blessed to have him he is my only inspiration in my life to strive things harder and make the best of it for him to grow healthy and have a good future.

i think its a time to forgive and give another chance to all we aint perfect and we do commit mistakes. i think this time makes people a hope to spend their time with their love ones and a time to make every smile

Jemuel
27-12-2010, 06:39 PM
- Make a short description of your personality. I am a simple but happy person
i love sport's specially basketball
and I'm always smiling

I was born in 29/1/1992 , I grow up among well educated family. i am studying engineering now, it was my dream to be an engineer and help in rebuilding my country in the future. I have many dreams and ambitions, I wish that one day they become true .my mom always support me to accomplish my ambitions … optimism is my strategy always… Computer and internet are my life and what I do in my spare time , But if we don’t have electricity, I spend my spare time reading , writing, listening to music and doing some handmade work … I found that Blogging is a great way to express my thoughts , opinions, & feelings to the world ,to get friends & to share them my happy & sad moments

T housands of years ago,
R evealed by prophets of the past,
U nder the dark and starry night,
E mmanuel was born at last.

C overed in His swaddling clothes,
H onor was given to the newborn King,
R epresenting peace and goodwill to all men,
I t’s because of Him that the angels did sing.
Sent by King Herod to find Him,
T hree wise men were led by a star,
M yrrh, gold and frankincense were given,
A s gifts from the men from afar.
S tanding in awe at the manger,

M agi worshipped and gave praise joyfully,
E ventually this child would grow older,
A nd give His life for you and for me.
N ow as we set apart a special day of the year,
I n remembrance for all who believe,
N ever forget why our Father did send Him,
G od’s gift is the greatest we’ll ever receive.

RSivan
28-12-2010, 07:15 PM

Quiet, serious, and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses. Interested in leading but not controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

"GOD is Love"
Through him we learn love and through love we come to him. In love we learn to do what is good, right and true. Do we get it right all the time? No, but we have faith that as we learn and grow in Christ we will achieve perfection in time. Away from God man lords it over his fellow man, but in Christ we are all equals seeking the same ends and there is harmony.
To those who believe, the power of God is apparent everywhere and we are awestruck by his work. The points above are just a few reasons why I chose God. Without God life in this world is pointless and futile, but with God there is a reason for being and the promise of a future.

For me Christmas means a time of happiness towards everyone. It is a time when families and close friends come home from all over the world to be with the people they love. To most people family and friends come first in their lives, so this is obviously a very favored holiday.
When it’s Christmas time, people exchange gifts often and take it for granted. This holiday is usually associated with receiving gifts. Personally, I think giving a gift is just as great as receiving one. Most of the time giving can be even more enjoyable. The whole idea of finding that perfect gift, making someone smile, and him or her realizing that you put that much thought into just one gift is just one way which Christmas brings happiness to everyone.

LimakZ
28-12-2010, 10:03 PM

The best thing about me is that I still believe in Him (GOD) no matter what happens, no matter how many challenges come to me. I’m a simple guy, have a great self discipline, loyal and faithful, trustworthy, responsible and most of all I’m honest :)..

- Each of us has a line that guides us in life or gives a plus of courage when we pass hard times. Which one is yours and explain it.

“ALL IS WELL”, - a line from the movie 3 Idiots.

This line means everything is alright, everything is under control, and everything happens for a reason. God will not give us problems or situations that we cannot handle or cannot be solved. These problems are given to us by God for us to become the best person that we can be. Hard times will become hard if you think it is difficult to face it but when you think that all is well, it’s just like no hard times at all.

For me, the true meaning of Christmas is not seen by our eyes, but is seen by our hearts.

Just like what I have read earlier:

Ask a very young baby which is close to your blood. Ask him what is the true meaning of Christmas, and he will not answer you, obviously because he can’t talk and he can’t even see you yet. Now give him a thousand dollars, and he will ignore it. Give him a hug with full of love, and he will smile, like telling you… that is the true meaning of Christmas – pure love. The younger a human being is, the nearer his spirit to God.

Christmas means PURE LOVE…

A simple meaning yet means EVERYTHING…

RaiRick
29-12-2010, 12:44 AM

I am a sports-minded person, some says I am a perfectionist but for me I'm not.
I believe that every challenges have solutions. I am a very direct-to-the-point person and honest.

For me, the lines "Never Give Up" is the most helpful line for me. Because when I encounters a problem, I think that God give it to me as a obstacle that needs to pass.. God gave me problems to make me more stronger..

Christmas for me means, the birth of Christ.. It is not about gifts and whatsoever, we celebrates christmas because it is the birth of our Savior and the only reason why we our here.. But as we look nowadays, christmas is celebrated by means of giving gifts to children and by family gathering which tighten our bond with our relatives.. And christmas for me is when my family is complete..
I wish everyday is Christmas...

her lil fk
29-12-2010, 02:51 AM
few hours left from this stage.

RaiRick
29-12-2010, 01:42 PM
wew! its already December 29 sir Dany???

thepro
29-12-2010, 04:55 PM
dany allwyes late even to my mails he read them after 1 week and then i dont need his help any more funny HGM XD

Darz
29-12-2010, 07:05 PM
-> I'm a 17 yr-old boy who lives in Spain, but I'm a Filipino. I love playing basketball, computer games especially Zhyper when its free time:). I'm a quiet person when I'm surrounded with unknown people xD but if not, I'm so talkative ^^. I'm a friendly person!

-> Life is short! - oh! hmm, it's like giving me strength to live everyday, it makes me think that I need to do all that i need to do before the end of my life, and it's like saying me to do whatever makes me happy so in the end of the day, I can realize that even Life is short, I made many things that made me happy :)

-> It's to remember the birth of Jesus our Lord. And also it's the time where one family needs to bond each other!
Simple, Christmas = Christ.

RSivan
29-12-2010, 07:06 PM
wew! its already December 29 sir Dany???

whats the time now in GMT+0 ? :D

RaiRick
30-12-2010, 12:16 AM
whats the time now in GMT+0 ? :D

i dont have any idea... but i'm sure today is Dec 29 already. and this thread is not yet closed?

Cagalhoto
30-12-2010, 12:18 AM
14 hr in GMT+0 hr

RaiRick
30-12-2010, 12:24 AM
14 hr in GMT+0 hr

which means? dec 28 or dec 29?

RSivan
30-12-2010, 12:25 AM
Much better if we only wait for Dany to close this thread.
Be patient ^^ If some 1 reg here and to much late, just say unfair ^^

RaiRick
30-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Much better if we only wait for Dany to close this thread.
Be patient ^^ If some 1 reg here and to much late, just say unfair ^^

ok buddy! ^_^

her lil fk
30-12-2010, 03:52 AM
/Closed. Sorry for the delay