PDA

View Full Version : Mister ZhyperMU Stage 2

her lil fk
18-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Hello is time for the stage 2 to begin.

In this stage you must write a story about Christmas, can be real life story or not. If you have a ZMU related story around Christmas or if you had a nice experience on our server around Christmas time you can use that. Find a way to make us feel what you felt, let us live the fillings just by reading your story.

There is no words used restriction, you can make it as long as you want but a good story is not always a long one.

Dead Line for this stage is December 22

Post your stories here!

Good Luck Everyone!

B1GBOSS
18-12-2010, 10:43 PM
can you provide sir the list of the qualifiers of the event. thanks

Jemuel
19-12-2010, 05:30 PM
anyone can post his story?

o_tUrTz_o
19-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Exclusively to those who join the 1st stage of Mizter ZhyperMU..

This is the second stage of teh event..!

Jemuel
20-12-2010, 06:42 PM
I think I'm ready to tell the story... I cannot say my story because it doesnt belong to me...

I was 18... it was August... in September I was going to leave home for university but nobody believed that I was going to manage the loneliness of being away from home.

In deed, they were right. Because at that age I had some problems. What kind of problems? I cant categorize... but I never could sleep without being afraid of darkness. I couldn't close my eyes because I was so scared... of what???... I dont know...

One night, 3rd of August actually, I was discovering how to surf on the net, because it was new to me and most of the people in the world at that time... as usual I didn't want to go to sleep and I was feeling lonely ( sure I was a teenager ) and searching people on the net...

Nobody can say that it is not destiny... because I dont know how I could but I did find her profile... there was no picture ( nobody had pictures at that time ) ... there was just words... lyrics of "careless whispers" in deed... I loved the words and liked her just in a moment...
My first sentence to greet her was
- Hi, broken heart...
she said hi, too and told me that her heart wasn't broken and we started to chat...
we talked long hours in the dark...

Michelle
21-12-2010, 03:19 AM
hello

my name is Eugene (Michelle in Forum)

Since i was play ZMU.. i want to Become a TGM/GM someday
Because i want to Serve them.. Specialy Assist.
And Im 16 year's old. and I live in Philippines/alaminos City..
and my Friend as me to Join this Event
My Friend name is Armandoke..

aaaaaaaaaaaa... I say nothing about the event

B1GBOSS
21-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Christmas Season

Christmas is all about celebrating God’s birth and a time for sharing, loving, caring, and spending time for our love ones. But sad to say not all of us is happy during this season due to some different personal problems. But for children they are always get excited when they hear that Christmas season is coming because in their mind Christmas Season is only celebrating and giving gifts to each other but sad to say they are not well informed that they should go to church and specially pray always and believe in one God and have to on.

First of all I don’t celebrate since I am no longer a Christian or Catholic due to some reasons that I found my self being a Muslim made me feel complete. Before I do celebrate this season with my family and some friends coming to our house. One day we went to the mall with my family and was looking for gifts to buy on Dec 25. As we walk around the mall I saw Ps2 that time ( Play Station 2 ) so I told my mom. Mom please buy me one as a gift for this Christmas and she told me lets come again here to buy it. So I was really hoping that I could have that but sad to say I didn’t and that made my Christmas sad during my kiddo days. And then one day I realized that not all things we can have right away. We must do our part and our best to get that as a reward even God wants us that to strive harder on our life and make the best of it and specially always pray. Then that’s the time we will be filled with lots of blessings coming.

-Asclepius

Spectre
22-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Everytime the Christmas comes, I am so excited. We got 2 weeks breaks from the school, hollyday, gifts, lots of party and everything. For me Christmas is about spending time to your family. So i spend it alot time to them. I also spend my time to the ZhyperMU/ my guilds. I became so active, almost 9 hours per day. I joined a lot of event, participate and do things that can help ZhyperMU. Then, i spend my hollyday to my guild YESorNO, we did a lot of guildwars, event and a lot of chatting. Then after about 5 days of my hollyday, i got bored and have nothing to do. So I was thinking on what can i do for the rest of my holly day. I accually got a list for it. They are: learn more about phoomanipulation, be part of the creative minds, do some review, do my project, meet more people and work ut at home. Thats kind of a lot.

Now my mom ask me what do i want for Chrismas, then i say, "I have a lits for it. Wait ill get it." Then i read it a lode to my mom, "new racket, new bag, laptop, ipod touch, cool t-shirts, yonex gears and paypal money because i want to donate items in season 5. I never had FO items. I wish ill have one for this Christmas. That what happen to me this Christmas so far.

LimakZ
22-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Ho Ho Ho Ho!!!

Guess who??? Definitely it’s Santa and its Christmas Time!!Event Time!!

Just like what I’m experiencing every time I see these words (Ho Ho Ho Ho!!!) flashes on my screen, I do believe that almost all Zhyper MU players will also again instantly have a smile in their eyes as the same feeling as mine, wishing and hoping to win even just a single token for this time. I might say that this is not an easy event because it’s not ten or eleven but a total of hundreds of players in each server are going to do anything just to have the price.

It’s my first Christmas experience here in Zhyper MU and this Santa Event is only one of the many great events here in ZhyperMU which you could win as much as 3opt S4 set (same as the price here in Mr. Zhyper MU :-) aside from a Mr. Zhyper tag for a minimum of 6 months period) just by collecting 8 tokens. Unfortunately and unluckily, I don’t get even a single piece of that token until now. :-)

Other Christmas events here at Zhyper MU are: Christmas Lottery, Christmas Battle of the Servers (ZMU vs. FMU vs. GMU), Zhyper Christmas Event (Exclusive), Large Piece Event (GFX Christmas Event), Christmas Loading Screen, Grand Reset Event Christmas Special, Upgrading Items to 3 option using Credit Points Christmas Offer, and the most special event for me that exactly happens during this Christmas Season, the Mr. and Miss Zhyper MU.

Because this is my first Christmas experience here in Zhyper MU, I’m hoping for the best.. ^_^

PS: Christmas is about loving each other, giving and sharing… So give love on Christmas Day… Just like here in Zhyper MU.^^

Happy Holidays All Zhypeians ^_^…MERRY CHISTMAS TO ALL!!!

SteamTable

RaiRick
22-12-2010, 11:54 PM
I nearly forgot that today is the last day for stage 2...
So lets start guys,

Christmas is the most special holiday for me because as we all know, christmas is the day where Jesus Christ was born... thats why it is called CHRISTmas... This christmas of 2010 is a sad christmas for me, first because my father is not here because he is a seafarer, second is because my favorite dog died last sunday and third, i've got no money to spend this week because they dont give gifts to me.. :\ But despite of all this challenges, I will give all my best to make our family happy this christmas and new year because I am the only Son in our family.. This is the first long vacation i will experience because when january comes, i will go back to school and it is far away from Aklan.. I an currently studying at Iloilo City.. And by the way, this is also my first christmas with my zhypermu family. I started playing ZhyperMU last May 2010, my friend encourage me to play with him, at first i didn't take it seriously, but as the time pass by, I begin to like this game..
I also experience being scammed by others because I trust them at first, and i also said to myself that i will stop playing zmu anymore, but when i surf the net, i found this forum(not this because the forum that im talking about is hacked) and i told my stories their,someone from the forum help me to gain my items back by giving me ancient items that i can sell and some souls to start all over again. And by that time, I continue playing ZMU. And after that, I begin to use forum because I want to help others to avoid being scam and until now.. I am here, checking this forum from time to time and trying to help others.. Thats why i've decided to join this TGM Application Thread.. and thats it for me... Hope you guys understands me... Hoping for every supports i get.. and for all who understands me.. Thank You..

Advance Merry Christmas Everyone!
RaiRick

RSivan
23-12-2010, 12:34 AM
A real life story with me LORDivan23 and my GF Khaye.

Khaye and I first Christmas together was something else. I was in college and got sent home for the holidays while she stayed in Batangas, 3 1/2 hrs away. We made plans to spend Christmas together. In that time i stayed at my aunt's in Bulacan and I put my car in the shop to be worked on.

Two days before Christmas I get a call from the shop, we're not going to have your car ready till after Christmas because they have to order a part from Germany. So tear broken, I told to Khaye that we're not going to be able to spend Christmas together, that they won't have the car done. I drive the old beat up Ford Tarsus that barely gets her around town. I totalled it twice and gotten it repaired three times. I told her not to worry, that we'll be together Christmas just like we planned. And i proceeded to drive the tree and half hours to my hometown where we not only celebrated Christmas but our first date.

I forget what movie we went and saw, but I will never forget the closeness I felt to her watching the fire burn as we rang in the x-mass with a kiss. That trip is one of the best Christmas presents I've ever gotten.

Darz
23-12-2010, 03:37 AM
This is my Story ..

Peace and goodness to all of you my Fellow Zhyperians. Christmas is by far my favorite time of the year! I find it hard to think of one thing I dislike about it. Christmas has always been a joyous time of year for me. I love to decorate our home, bake holiday goodies, playing Zhypermu everyday ( since we have 3 weeks holiday) and play the traditional 'Christmas Carols'.

I'd be tempted to say the massive queues in the shops, but even that doesn't bother me as much as it normally would! I have always loved giving presents especially to the needy one. I love to shop for other people. I think of things all year long that someone might like to have. I see something and immediately file it away in my brain. For years we would take family trips and I would “Christmas shop” while we were there. On Christmas I would be so excited to give gifts from our escapades.

Besides, I learnt from last year and got all my Christmas shopping bought in earlier this year! I'm already really excited, I know there are loads of people who say that you grow out of Christmas but I honestly don't think I ever will, Christmas is for everyone! XD

May you fill your days with joy and peace,
May your family and loved ones keep you close,
May you pursue your passions with success,
And may your heart be full of love.
Wishing you a very special Christmas.

her lil fk
23-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Stage Closed

Stage 3 - Last stage will be posted later