PDA

View Full Version : Forum and In-game Voting Requirements

Max
15-01-2017, 09:38 PM
Hello,

Some of you probably noticed that some Services official forms have another slot for credit points "current" earnings. For the last week we tried to study which are advisable and ideal to do some vote boosting over forum. So yes that will be another requirement for "some"of the services that our server is being offered is all about votes. Most people doesn't know how to vote properly so please take it as a vote learning tutorial.:P

The following services will require additional vote rewards before the concern staff process them;

Ban Appeal
3pp Ban Appeal
Bail Pay System

PS1: It is only fair for us (the sever) to require players for some vote considering that this services are free. And also let me be clear about this "it doesn't mean you are require to vote every 12 hours but yes, will be prerogative of any senior if they will ask you or not to vote once in a while during that period"

PS2: Our good Community Manager have the form ready, and this new system will be effective after 24:00H GMT+8 today (Jan.15, 2016).

Enjoy Voting!

Max
ZMU Seniors Team

Diyas
15-01-2017, 09:40 PM
I do hope that everyone will learn how to vote now. ******* furries

Broda
15-01-2017, 09:43 PM
Nice update! I think you should also include GMTA's Max since many our requesting for GMTA :D

MrFaiths
15-01-2017, 09:48 PM
Great thanks sir

Monk
15-01-2017, 09:49 PM
Nice idea

joseez
15-01-2017, 09:49 PM
Well Played!

Nyssa
15-01-2017, 09:50 PM
too much forcing can make ppl puke and go away just saying.
those ppl does not even know how to use a forum.(yes they should learn but not that way lol) you have too much bureaucracy and too much of it kill the systems or community.

even I can see that you have "right reasons" to do that because services are really free most of the time, pls consider this whenever I visit around people whinning about how a simple request sitting there for days ( yes we are btches) with additional vote thing waiting time will be x2 or x3 I guess.

may be you will find an acceptable medium soon about those forms.

ps: I agree that ban appeal systems like where player at fault should have heavy requirements for voting.
when you do that in prize request, people will have long process till they claim it. then you will simply be like : where is ppl who wants events?<.<
remember we are lazy. LOL

take it as not flame but constructive critism.
cheers :p

Max
15-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Nice update! I think you should also include GMTA's @Max (http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/member.php?u=938) since many our requesting for GMTA :DPlayers are using GMTA for ingame market trading, and delaying them for 12 hours is not good for the business :P

Sentido Kumon
15-01-2017, 10:01 PM
Thanks for this sir Max

kingLOKO
15-01-2017, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the update.

6pert
15-01-2017, 10:07 PM
We already have video for making forum account, maybe we can make video too for perfect VOTING

Aironman
15-01-2017, 10:08 PM
too much forcing can make ppl puke and go away just saying.
those ppl does not even know how to use a forum.(yes they should learn but not that way lol) you have too much bureaucracy and too much of it kill the systems or community.

even I can see that you have "right reasons" to do that because services are really free most of the time, pls consider this whenever I visit around people whinning about how a simple request sitting there for days ( yes we are btches) with additional vote thing waiting time will be x2 or x3 I guess.

may be you will find an acceptable medium soon about those forms.

ps: I agree that ban appeal systems like where player at fault should have heavy requirements for voting.
when you do that in prize request, people will have long process till they claim it. then you will simply be like : where is ppl who wants events?<.<
remember we are lazy. LOL

take it as not flame but constructive critism.
cheers :p

Well if you consider that all we ask is a vote every 12 hours to use a free service of us , which is working for your own benefit then Id say especially in this services is not a big deal.If you vote there will be no delays.In fact each service is meant to be attended 24-48 hours and you only thing you have to do is to vote,its not like 1 request = 1 vote, its 1 vote = as many as requests you want within 12 hours when you can vote again.It might seems struggling but all we ask in exchange is simple vote.

John
15-01-2017, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the update Max

Nyssa
15-01-2017, 10:12 PM
Well if you consider that all we ask is a vote every 12 hours to use a free service of us , which is working for your own benefit then Id say especially in this services is not a big deal.If you vote there will be no delays.In fact each service is meant to be attended 24-48 hours and you only thing you have to do is to vote,its not like 1 request = 1 vote, its 1 vote = as many as requests you want within 12 hours when you can vote again.It might seems struggling but all we ask in exchange is simple vote.

In the end you will see by living what I meant I guess :)
good luck on that. Dosier

AZZBA
15-01-2017, 10:13 PM
I think it's a really idiot action make event prices and lost item in that list. If one person lost and item because a server problem... Why he would wait for all the community to vote? OK it's an idiot move. Holmes Max

Desmond
15-01-2017, 10:47 PM
Well it can be a way to really boost the vote :)

WizAJ
15-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Hope this update can boost to increase votes for the server :) for In and not for OUT :P

Kumonryu
15-01-2017, 10:58 PM
nice, better like this, somehow others really QQing about the prizes that is been 1 week delayed of insertion because they havnt voted atleast once a also its the other way helping on server for non-donators like me :)

Max
15-01-2017, 11:02 PM
I think it's a really idiot action make event prices and lost item in that list. If one person lost and item because a server problem... Why he would wait for all the community to vote? OK it's an idiot move. @Holmes (http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/member.php?u=6066) @Max (http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/member.php?u=938)
Event Prize: The server is giving a lot of prizes both in-game and forum, i don't think it is too much for the server to ask them to vote.
Lost Item: You are asking for "free" assistance imagine the time and effort that the staff will consume, isn't it worth a vote?

:P

Krissh
15-01-2017, 11:15 PM
thanks for this mwaaa.

Aze
15-01-2017, 11:30 PM
Keep on voting Zhyperians let's aim TOP SPOT !!

AZZBA
15-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Event Prize: The server is giving a lot of prizes both in-game and forum, i don't think it is too much for the server to ask them to vote.
Lost Item: You are asking for "free" assistance imagine the time and effort that the staff will consume, isn't it worth a vote?

:P

I know how much time and effort takes some services... But you think the one who need that service of lost item because a server bug or server problem can tell the whole community to vote our server and all the other players will vote because one of them needs that service? Items lost don't happend because you scam. I'm agree with forum parole and all that's. But if you win a price you must have the chance to get your price and if you have a lost item you must have the chance to get it back. If you scam and want your account back then go to hell. Think that twice. Max

Max
15-01-2017, 11:56 PM
I know how much time and effort takes some services... But you think the one who need that service of lost item because a server bug or server problem can tell the whole community to vote our server and all the other players will vote because one of them needs that service? Items lost don't happend because you scam. I'm agree with forum parole and all that's. But if you win a price you must have the chance to get your price and if you have a lost item you must have the chance to get it back. If you scam and want your account back then go to hell. Think that twice. @Max (http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/member.php?u=938)Then lucky for us i guess because lost items due to a system glitch are so rare this time.. Your opinion is well received brother

.FALCONE.
16-01-2017, 08:00 AM
thanks for the update max :D

I M A N
16-01-2017, 09:58 AM
This is fair. Thanks for this update !

MAYOR
16-01-2017, 06:53 PM
Okay, this is nice. Helps the server a lot.

iApproved
16-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Copy about it

Apex
16-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the update grandpa.

Keep voting guys.

lakasqq
16-01-2017, 09:19 PM
let's meet them at the top! #keepvoting

EMPEROR
18-01-2017, 03:15 AM
Wow this is nice. Thanks for the update boss.

MSiCE
18-01-2017, 04:10 AM
thank you for this boss ..

Max
18-01-2017, 07:24 AM
updated....

WizAJ
18-01-2017, 07:26 AM
Thank you for the latest update changes :)

Perfidious
18-01-2017, 07:48 AM
Cool. Thanks max.

Phrontiste
19-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Nice Update ^__^

Deyy
19-01-2017, 11:59 AM
Awesome Update Max .

Spikey
19-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Great update! thanks for this..

Sccc
19-01-2017, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the update sir max

Nocturnal
29-01-2017, 09:56 PM
Max please check my email.

@ Subject we revised the scope of vote requirements

All SERVICES ARE FREE and you are not OBLIGED TO DO ANYTHING.

force vote should only apply to ppl who has penalty like:

Ban Appeal
3pp Ban Appeal
Bail Pay System

Thanks!

James012
29-01-2017, 10:02 PM
Nocturnal can you tell to your Assistant admin, to unbanned my account coz I already give my all,details proof ? And my friend helping me but Shichi doesnt reply with my appeal and other admin , Pridemu Player here broda

Harcy
29-01-2017, 10:04 PM
Hay boss I lab u Nyssa -tan thanks for everything =)

Phezmerga
29-01-2017, 10:07 PM
I hope all ppl of zhyper know how to vote haha ~

6pert
29-01-2017, 10:16 PM
I hope all ppl of zhyper know how to vote haha ~
Maybe they need video tutorial too

Aria
29-01-2017, 10:22 PM

Ban Appeal
3pp Ban Appeal
Bail Pay System

Make them add 100+ votes in a month as one of the penalties lol

Nyssa
29-01-2017, 11:28 PM
Max please check my email.

@ Subject we revised the scope of vote requirements

All SERVICES ARE FREE and you are not OBLIGED TO DO ANYTHING.

Ban Appeal
3pp Ban Appeal
Bail Pay System

Thanks!

finally lol.

awsum news<.<

BunsoNito
02-02-2017, 11:26 PM
vote now guys and you'll avail this service

Apeiron
02-02-2017, 11:59 PM
Sometimes even though they know how to vote, they still don't do it. Mainly because they underestimate the benefits it can give to them without even mentioning its usefulness in the community. I do hope everyone will vote our server now.

e.gbOY
10-02-2017, 06:19 AM
Continue Voting Guys!

/Closed