PDA

View Full Version : Referral Reward System

Ret
31-01-2014, 03:30 PM
Hello,

This system will be a reward for all those players who have invited friends over to our community, and as well as an insentive for those members who could know someone who might be interested in playing.
This is a very simple system, you will invite players and you will get rewards, the rewards will be the following.

If you invite 1 friend and he plays for longer than 30 days you'll recieve:
1 month Zhyper Hardcore Tag

If you invite 3 friends and they play for longer than 30 days you'll recieve:
1 month Ultra Gamer Tag
Ultra gamer tag is not available as of the moment, please wait for further annoucement

If you are extremely helpful and can invite more people than we've considered in this forms we can squeeze in a special deal for you.
Now, the interesting thing is here...

Each friend you invite will give you a point, and there will be a point system.
Every 3 months, the players with most points will get awesome rewards, stay tuned and keep reading if you wish to know!

However, there's a couple requirements to how this will work:

Number #1. Players who are invited to the community MUST be registered in forum and in-game, as well, and this people require to have at least a post rate of 1.0 (meaning a post per day). Therefore, if you invite someone you can't claim a reward if he/she is inactive.
However, if he does play but he doesn't have the post count you may wait until he gets the posts to request the reward and your point in the pointing system.

Number #2. There will be an investigation. Any attempt to cheat this system will result in a punishment both in-game and forum. Let's just say, instead of getting the one month tag, you'll get a two month tag, but a different one. And a vacation for your in-game account, as well.

Number #3. The forum accounts must have been reffered to you. (When you register, there's a Referal Optional window that most people don't fill in, that one).

Number #4. For players you invite who play on cybershop, and more importantly if they play in same cybershop as you do, your application for the reward must include pictures of the shop and the two of you on it to verify it's not a scam.

Number #5. Who you are inviting to play must not be an old player, meaning they must start fresh, you may help them but that's entirely up to you, the point of this is having more people interested in playing.

If there's any other requirements to be added they will be added through time.

Now, about the pointing system:
The person who gets most approved referrals in 3 months will obtain free 100 cash points, a lot and very easily, just invite your friends over.
A tiny little rule for this, thought, in order that the pointing system works there must be at least 10 referral points for the three months; in the case that there isn't, all points will be accumulated for the next cycle.

Claiming your prizes:
So, as it's been stated, the prize for the referrals will be a point and the hardcore/ultragamer tags.
To claim you'll fill this form: http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/forms.php?do=form&fid=57
It will automatically create a thread in this section: Referral Reward Request (http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/forumdisplay.php?396-Referral-Reward-Request)

Specifying some things:
If you play in your home, don't fill anything on Picture
Only reason to fill Picture will be if you play on a CyberShop and the person you referred did play on the same one.
User ID is not your ingame ID, but your User ID in forum (the one with numbers)
Also, If you click UltraGamer suscription I'll understand that you'll use that suscription when you get 3 referral points.
Forum Name will be the one that will get the tag, not required to be yours.

Thanks,
Ret
ZhyperMU Team

SOULEXODIA
31-01-2014, 03:37 PM
D: that'll me 1 month ultra gamer for me.

Aze
31-01-2014, 03:40 PM
Another event again thanks for the info sir Ret.

CreamLord
31-01-2014, 03:41 PM
another reason to be active in forum

Wormie
31-01-2014, 03:45 PM
wao Thanks for this sir ret :)

Kim.
31-01-2014, 03:51 PM
I will invite all of my family members because of this :))

Nice :)

THETRUTH
31-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Coooooooooooool . Lets invite more players
" The Bigger is the Better "

Koji.
31-01-2014, 04:12 PM
I think I got many referrals. Can I claim prize for my referrals in the past? :P Though im not very active now. Hehe.

VeltDranz
31-01-2014, 04:18 PM
This is nice and clever idea, in this case we will get lots of players in our server., nice!!!!!

RaiRick
31-01-2014, 05:48 PM
how can we know if how much point do we have?

.RaiJin
31-01-2014, 06:03 PM
hopefully players wouldn't fool this event anymore...

but all in all this one is a very good update...

tnx boss Ret..

Ninja
31-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Nice update, good luck with that!

Savagery
31-01-2014, 06:45 PM
another epic event :) cheers!

xTiTanBKx
31-01-2014, 07:07 PM
thanks for the info ret. lets recruit players ^^

Seravy
31-01-2014, 07:10 PM
nice,another good service was added to the system

thanks bro ret,

GEM.
31-01-2014, 09:00 PM
woaHhh
i haVe lots of friends invited long time ago....:**

Ret
31-01-2014, 10:20 PM
how can we know if how much point do we have?
I'll inform with every referral that is approved.

Hans
31-01-2014, 10:21 PM
So it is offical now.
Hope it is not cheatable.

Voodoo
31-01-2014, 11:06 PM
Fck this. I have 1324234 referals from past but i think lore doesnt work in past so fck it.

Nduongdl
01-02-2014, 12:30 AM
time to invite some of my noob friends :))

Ret
01-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Fck this. I have 1324234 referals from past but i think lore doesnt work in past so fck it.
You have 6 lol xD

Yoko
01-02-2014, 12:35 AM
By the way how know who is referring?

Ret
01-02-2014, 12:43 AM
By the way how know who is referring?
Really? lol you're a staff member, read it fully xD.
In about me, you got a "referral" underline, under posts.
You can only see the amount, but we can see the people who used you to refer when they registered in forum.

Necrofer
01-02-2014, 12:44 AM
Nice Event!
I already have tried to invite some friends to play but they don't want xdddd

Thanks for this

Filemon
01-02-2014, 12:44 AM
I will invite many people

ps: I will not ask reward.

Yoko
01-02-2014, 12:50 AM
Really? lol you're a staff member, read it fully xD.
In about me, you got a "referral" underline, under posts.
You can only see the amount, but we can see the people who used you to refer when they registered in forum.

Wews Ret you are so mean, I am just asking for more information.
I do not know many things here in forum :(

Johnskie
01-02-2014, 01:02 AM
It would be better if players invited will be in a different shop or I.P, so they can vote ZMU every 12 hours.
Additional option for the invited player:
If they have voted ZMU atleast 45 times in a month, they would received 300 CP's at the end of the month, so they will be more interested to play.

What you think Ret??

Harcy
01-02-2014, 01:36 AM
nice :)
Lets make our server more and happy
GL to the people who wants to have this excitement promos like 100 free Cashpoints if you invite 3 friends :)

Ret
01-02-2014, 01:38 AM
It would be better if players invited will be in a different shop or I.P, so they can vote ZMU every 12 hours.
Additional option for the invited player:
If they have voted ZMU atleast 45 times in a month, they would received 300 CP's at the end of the month, so they will be more interested to play.

What you think Ret??
That would be rather interesting, however I've got no way to check this besides checking if they're active in Lucky ZMU Supporter :p.
Perhaps I could check

HitGrenade
01-02-2014, 03:09 AM
That is an awesome new feature and it will really help our server. Thanks for this.

RedSun
01-02-2014, 06:05 AM
Thanks Ret..nice one this will help bringing players in ZMU.

MrtheONE
01-02-2014, 11:24 AM
cool.. i have friends playing mu ph. ill try this one :D

tanks for this :)

ArchAngel
01-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Nice Idea just like Networking Business... invite Now and obtain benefits....

.Complicated
04-02-2014, 11:03 AM
Thanks For this :D Even Im Late Informed :D

Kaza.
04-02-2014, 11:07 AM
How if somebody made an account and uses it to be active still counts right ? Haha

Nice update Ret

Marko
04-02-2014, 12:17 PM
I remember this, gonna try it again. Thanks for this sir ret

.Mesh
04-02-2014, 10:31 PM
Nice idea :) Goodluck who will recruit there friends to play ZhyperMU.

Be the one who got the highest points. GOodLuck :P

Boyce
04-02-2014, 11:33 PM
Great Idea. Its time to invite my neighbours to play Zhyper. lol

MYCOLDICE
04-02-2014, 11:43 PM
thank you for this..nice thread for increasing more zmu player...

Shacainna
05-02-2014, 09:10 PM
this is cool, will invite all noob mates ...

.Myst
09-02-2014, 11:41 AM
woah! nice idea boss Ret.. thanks for info!

Neik
10-02-2014, 12:05 AM
Nice idea PR ZHU, i will try more.

Thank for info.

Deyy
10-02-2014, 12:12 AM
Nicee One GayyRet!!:D
This Is Goin To Be A Great Sysyem To Be Active Again Ang Make More People To Join In Our Wonderful Community

K1LLsW1TcH
10-02-2014, 12:07 PM
cool lets start inviting new players here in our server

Ma.Lourdhez
10-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Nice idea. So many player will use our forum,

iKeNShiNx
10-02-2014, 04:42 PM
this is cool and souds fun thnks for the info

Herren
19-02-2014, 01:01 AM
nice event and update thanks for this one..

cheers!

CONCORD
21-02-2014, 01:20 PM
hmm :D lemmi try to invite more on my shop :D kewl..

Ordinary
21-02-2014, 01:27 PM
hello,

this system will be a reward for all those players who have invited friends over to our community, and as well as an insentive for those members who could know someone who might be interested in playing.
This is a very simple system, you will invite players and you will get rewards, the rewards will be the following.

if you invite 1 friend and he plays for longer than 30 days you'll recieve:
1 month zhyper hardcore tag

if you invite 3 friends and they play for longer than 30 days you'll recieve:
1 month ultra gamer tag

if you are extremely helpful and can invite more people than we've considered in this forms we can squeeze in a special deal for you.
Now, the interesting thing is here...

each friend you invite will give you a point, and there will be a point system.
every 3 months, the players with most points will get awesome rewards, stay tuned and keep reading if you wish to know!

however, there's a couple requirements to how this will work:

number #1. players who are invited to the community must be registered in forum and in-game, as well, and this people require to have at least a post rate of 1.0 (meaning a post per day). Therefore, if you invite someone you can't claim a reward if he/she is inactive.
However, if he does play but he doesn't have the post count you may wait until he gets the posts to request the reward and your point in the pointing system.

number #2. there will be an investigation. Any attempt to cheat this system will result in a punishment both in-game and forum. Let's just say, instead of getting the one month tag, you'll get a two month tag, but a different one. And a vacation for your in-game account, as well.

number #3. the forum accounts must have been reffered to you. (when you register, there's a referal optional window that most people don't fill in, that one).

number #4. for players you invite who play on cybershop, and more importantly if they play in same cybershop as you do, your application for the reward must include pictures of the shop and the two of you on it to verify it's not a scam.

number #5. who you are inviting to play must not be an old player, meaning they must start fresh, you may help them but that's entirely up to you, the point of this is having more people interested in playing.

If there's any other requirements to be added they will be added through time.

Now, about the pointing system:
the person who gets most approved referrals in 3 months will obtain free 100 cash points, a lot and very easily, just invite your friends over.
a tiny little rule for this, thought, in order that the pointing system works there must be at least 10 referral points for the three months; in the case that there isn't, all points will be accumulated for the next cycle.

claiming your prizes:
so, as it's been stated, the prize for the referrals will be a point and the hardcore/ultragamer tags.
To claim you'll fill this form: http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/forms.php?do=form&fid=57

specifying some things:
If you play in your home, don't fill anything on picture
only reason to fill picture will be if you play on a cybershop and the person you referred did play on the same one.
User id is not your ingame id, but your user id in forum (the one with numbers)
also, if you click ultragamer suscription i'll understand that you'll use that suscription when you get 3 referral points.
Forum name will be the one that will get the tag, not required to be yours.

Thanks,
ret
zhypermu teamthank you for this sir .. I will invite more players from now on .

Aysha
22-02-2014, 10:55 AM
Should make it so they have to vote and get 100 credits too

Amaya
22-02-2014, 10:58 AM
I invites all my classmates

Hunter145
24-02-2014, 03:53 AM
Nice..ill invite all my friends.. :) to play this Awesome Online Game..

TaZmanian_DeviL
26-02-2014, 11:16 PM
thanks for this sir

Ret
11-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Little bump for this one :)

Shacainna
11-03-2014, 08:21 AM
Nice update for this thank you HGM Ret ...

CoCaXCoLa
12-03-2014, 06:02 AM
lemme invite my guildmate that doesnt have forum yet
bte,thanks for this ret

Tsakali
14-03-2014, 11:02 PM
Unless some people understand that some updates make the server get from bad to worse, legends will be leaving, the game will be losing it's old spice and you will be in search of referral events to keep players here...

.NJ
15-03-2014, 11:55 AM
I'm going to invite my close friends and classmates here! :)