PDA

View Full Version : SOTW#17 Discussion

Kiel
19-09-2010, 11:33 PM
READ THE RULES FIRST PLEASE:
http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/showthread.php?1020-Sotw-rules
How to prove that the work is yours? Here's the PROOF GUIDE:
http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/showthread.php?1016-SOTW-Proof-Guide
*Note: Those who doesn't follow the rules and entries with improper proof will be invalid.

Discussion:
Theme: Demons/Devils
Theme description: The theme is all about demons. Those ugly looking guys with big bodies, flaming tails and large horns and such or those guys with black wings and whatever. As long as he looks demonic. Something like Lucifer, Satan and etc. The render can either be male/female.
Size: 400x170 or 170x400
Text1: SOTW # 17
Text2: ZhyperMU
Text3: optional ( You are not allowed to put your initial or any names that will identify your work)
Deadline : 00:00 September 26,2010 GMT+0.

Send your entries and the proof via PM to .Kiel

SOTW Winner Shall be put in the GFX HALL OF FAME and will Receive a SOTW banner. +100 credit points to the 1st placer and 50 credit points to the 2nd placer.

Kiel
20-09-2010, 06:30 AM
Bumps .

Spectre
20-09-2010, 10:21 AM
last we had vampires, and now we have Demons/Devils. so EVIL. YEAHH!!

Ghettoz4ever
20-09-2010, 10:22 AM
6.6.6 themes this is nice :mad2:

Jemuel
20-09-2010, 10:31 AM
goodluck for the event guyz!!!!!!!

Darkylord
21-09-2010, 05:46 AM
Bumpy.............

Plonky.
21-09-2010, 05:50 AM
forumer are not that interested anymore on SOTW.
2 days have passed and only 4 voted on the 16th SOTW.

Jolita
21-09-2010, 07:15 AM

Because things always go the same way, nothing's interesting at all.

Moreover, the most boring part for participants is theme which is being used twice.

KolotsBM
21-09-2010, 07:23 AM
hehe higher the price :)

and price for the voters :)

Spectre
21-09-2010, 09:12 AM
lol. no way.

i think just add the price.

Darkylord
21-09-2010, 11:12 AM
Well, it's not a gfxing forum after all :p Most people here don't even know what GFXing is ;)

Because things always go the same way, nothing's interesting at all.

Moreover, the most boring part for participants is theme which is being used twice.
Can you show us the discussion thread that this theme was used before ?

hehe higher the price :)

Always higher price, always more... greedy little maniacs...

Jolita
21-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Can you show us the discussion thread that this theme was used before ?

- Since you asked me, please check this www.muonline.biz/zhyper/showthread.php?3333-GFX-HALL-of-FAME which there are SOTW's regarding Girls and another one is Beautiful Girls.

- Vampire/werewolf theme which is acknowledged that used to be hosted and NoFear was the winner. Dont put it in matter if its old or new forum, its still ZhyperMu SOTW.

Darkylord
21-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Last time I checked girls have nothing to do with demons :p

And yea it's a new forum and the themes can be used again. After all you know, there is no rule to say that we can't use the same themes, it's a choice we have.

Maybe you could be kinda enough and suggest some new themes after all since it seems to be of such a great importance to you having a new theme every time.

Kiel
21-09-2010, 08:53 PM

And yea it's a new forum and the themes can be used again. After all you know, there is no rule to say that we can't use the same themes, it's a choice we have.

Maybe you could be kinda enough and suggest some new themes after all since it seems to be of such a great importance to you having a new theme every time.

Well, someone asked me if they could use a girl demon. Well, the indicated theme is only "Demon". No specific gender whatsoever. So just to make it clear I updated it and put it the render can either be male/female.

Anyway, about the theme being used twice. Darky has a point, this is a new forum and the rules really doesn't say anything much about not allowing to use the same theme twice. Don't worry I'm gonna give you a nice theme next time. I'm always open for suggestions but everything needs to be under considerations.

Jolita
22-09-2010, 12:01 AM

now let me clear out,

first, i didn't say Girls theme is relevant to Demon, what i was pointing was there were 2 similar themes which were hosted.

second, indeed, there's no such rules to forbid same themes but what is your intention of hosting SOTW ? does it create entertainment & challenge to GFX'ers ? don't you feel that same theme is boring challenge ?

last, i was about to suggest some if i were a Head GFX, unfortunately, i'm not. you, HGFX, should be inspired enough what challenging themes are.

Well, someone asked me if they could use a girl demon. Well, the indicated theme is only "Demon". No specific gender whatsoever. So just to make it clear I updated it and put it the render can either be male/female.

Anyway, about the theme being used twice. Darky has a point, this is a new forum and the rules really doesn't say anything much about not allowing to use the same theme twice. Don't worry I'm gonna give you a nice theme next time. I'm always open for suggestions but everything needs to be under considerations.

all in all, the person was ME and there's nothing important for you to raise it up here cuz both of you can't even understand what i said.

and since there's no rules then, why don't you guys make same themes every weeks ? it's legal to do that, just do that then ?

faru
23-09-2010, 12:18 AM
uhuu nice theme :D im new here and im sure gonna make an entry :D and if u want ill give u ideas for new themes :D what about symmetry

KolotsBM
23-09-2010, 02:01 PM
i already pass my entry.. is it valid? plss pm me :)

Kiel
23-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Bumps .

Kiel
24-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Bumps .

Ghettoz4ever
24-09-2010, 09:38 PM
bumps... Go Go Go do your BEST ENTRY ^^

Kiel
25-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Bumps. Time is of the essence guys.

Fatal.
26-09-2010, 12:19 PM
Awesome Theme.

Jolita
26-09-2010, 12:37 PM
Awesome Theme.

So are you gonna join ? x_x

Spectre
26-09-2010, 12:40 PM
So are you gonna join ? x_x
i think thats the hint.
this is actually interesting and easy theme.

Fatal.
26-09-2010, 12:41 PM
What's wrong if i do?

Jolita
26-09-2010, 12:53 PM
What's wrong if i do?

Nobody could beat u then :smow:

Fatal.
26-09-2010, 12:55 PM
That's Not True -.-"

Jolita
26-09-2010, 01:04 PM