PDA

View Full Version : Summon skill and VIP users.

Cortana
17-04-2013, 01:49 AM
Hello, Zhyperians.
Be aware that using Dark Lord in order to summon people (non vips) into the swamp will be considered as an abuse from now and will be punished properly.

You can report them at our report section from now.
Please include at least three screenshots, screenshot with the name of the DL, screenshot with the name of his party mate and screenshot while his party mate is attacking/killing the mobs or try to party them if you receive the message that both users are on party you can print screen that.

User that has been found culprit will get his Vip status revoked regardless of the donation or subscription.
Approved by Nocturnal and enforced from now.

In behalf of ZMU Team
~ Engel

Devil Teemo
17-04-2013, 01:53 AM
Hello, Zhyperians.
Be aware that using Dark Lord in order to summon people (non vips) into the swamp will be considered as an abuse from now and will be punished properly.

You can report them at our report section from now.
Please include at least three screenshots, screenshot with the name of the DL, screenshot with the name of his party mate and screenshot while his party mate is attacking/killing the mobs or try to party them if you receive the message that both users are on party you can print screen that.

User that has been found culprit will get his Vip status revoked regardless of the donation or subscription.
Approved by Nocturnal and enforced from now.

In behalf of ZMU Team
~ Engel

http://www.fimfiction-static.net/images/emoticons/raritydespair.png
What about /trace marry? Is that punishable aswell?
Also, there is a bug that sometimes happens which allows non vips to kill for them selves without actually being even in a party with a VIP person, thus which has happened to me and I can actually kill monsters there alone without being a vip, though a VIP has to help me get there, but I don't even go in game anymore so nvm ^_^

Devil Teemo
17-04-2013, 01:55 AM
Thats good, peoples can't abuse anymore!

Cheers!

^_^ What do you mean they can't abuse anymore? Ofcourse they can, hacks are banable, do you so people not using them because of that? Ofcourse not, fine, it will reduce the ammount of people abusing that, but it will not get rid of them.

RedSun
17-04-2013, 04:57 AM
This is good to stop some players abusing the VIP subscription by partying and summoning non-vip to the swamp.

.NoOneElse
17-04-2013, 05:07 AM
good news for some and bad for most,
well most likely for the one's abusing them.

@great update!

.Raven
17-04-2013, 05:27 AM
ViP Sux.
same like most things on this server.
bleah..
/quitted 2 months ago.

GoDz
17-04-2013, 06:08 AM
Nice update but, why dont you just disabled the summon skill in swamp? Just like in arena summon skill is not working.
That would be nicer for the VIPs instead of giving them punishments:)

Archimedes
17-04-2013, 06:34 AM
ACC Price will go up again >.< Better right... haha

AiNoKea
17-04-2013, 06:41 AM
oh this is a good way to at least minimize the number of people who are abusing the summon skill in swamp.
great update !

AngelOFDeath
17-04-2013, 06:49 AM
yeah VIP PARTY USERS ,, is unfair to others .
give them a hard punishment , like 90 days of ban :D :trollface2:

VampY
17-04-2013, 06:53 AM
Nice.. I hope I could report some of the violators of these rule but haha.. I'm no VIP

ASP
17-04-2013, 07:04 AM
That good, it keep value of VIP in game :)

.hendel
17-04-2013, 07:16 AM
How know whos are VIP or not? Think this is stranger method. The best thing would have been, remove the summon and already!

Classic
17-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Nice, punish those abusive players. People really find ways and means to gain some benefits, too bad some are not legit.

Necrofer
17-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Awesome News, time for those poor abusers players to be punished.

.Myst
17-04-2013, 12:38 PM
thank you for this update mam Engel... bye bye abuser VIP's..

AlekzFury
17-04-2013, 12:49 PM
They should disable summon on VIP maps so ppl can't abuse it. Anyway Thanks for updating.

GEM.
17-04-2013, 12:57 PM
nice update...
its a pair play for the VIP...:**
mwahhh:**

Perfidious
17-04-2013, 01:00 PM
Oh my. I was generous about it too yesterday. Oh well.

.Raven
17-04-2013, 05:27 PM
ban ban ban.. bla bla bla...
if i want i will go to swamp with or without summon.
and im NOT a ViP.
and btw. most of you used that bug few days/weeks/months ago so STFU.
go2hell.

XxSnarFxX
17-04-2013, 07:56 PM
very unfair to those user who donates so they can use the swamp map,,

.Yoh_
17-04-2013, 08:28 PM
It will be better if you can stop that thing, since that bug is easy to hide and hard to catch. Many will still abuse that bug, that's for sure.

YONG
18-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Thanks for this update mam engel, for it`ll be unfair for those who avail VP ingame if this acts continues.

Damian
18-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Nice one, this will help a lot to catch those abusers!

VEYRON
19-04-2013, 04:58 AM
there are a lot of ways on how to do it with those bug abusers.. lets just make it all even for the ones that are willing to pay!