PDA

View Full Version : Zhyper Journalist

AFRON
16-03-2013, 09:03 AM
As the title I would like to announce that we released the Zhyper Journalist tag.

This thread is made in order for everyone to acknowledge this tag and its rights on the community,

You should know that was made with the purpose to be the community's eyes and ears.
However they can post/make an article about anything from forum which isnt considered a leak of information, they are able to post articles about bad issues/good and won't be counted as trolling/harassing or other things because is not personal.
So please be reminded that whatever you do in forum or game or how they find out they have the rights to post it in their articles and ZMU news paper.

Reporting such articles will be meanless since none is protected here, nor staff members or community members.
However they are not allowed to flame/insult or everything like this, just the main issue that was spread away somehow.

In order to apply for this tag please read and follow this
http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/showthread.php?245294-Journalist-team-recruit

I would like to say that this usergroup have some benefits even if isnt a staff usergroup.

5 Months as Journalist = Zhyper legend tag

Each article will be rewarded with Credit Points after a vote poll was set and members will decide.

This is just a way to reward the hard and free work that they will be doing.

So once again be careful because they see and hear everything around. "paparazzi"

Cheers.

Filtered
16-03-2013, 09:06 AM
o this is nice its like and if i go that section it like im reading a news paper
thanks for the info sir

Damian
16-03-2013, 09:07 AM
I like this one ^^ paparazzi everywhere! lol

KoKz
16-03-2013, 09:10 AM
watch out for them, they know all whats happening.. ahahaha

Juno
16-03-2013, 09:13 AM
At last it's back, Hope to read some hot issues really soon. :)

Mikaylah
16-03-2013, 09:20 AM
I would love to join this group but not for now since im also busy with real life issues. Im just wondering if there willl be like a front page model every week :P
Anyways, for those avid writers out there, come and show us your talent and be part of the journalist team. Goodluck to those who will aply :D

.Dane
16-03-2013, 09:21 AM
I really want to be in the team, hope i will get hired by Boss AFRON :)
I love to make news for our community :))

Ixofmaster
16-03-2013, 09:59 AM
This is great, I would like to join but I know I'm not capable of doing it right. Good luck to all the new crew.

Eunyle
16-03-2013, 11:45 AM
How I so love to be in the team :eagerness: but I wouldn't have to waste my time applying coz I have no experience, no good grammar and obviously no big imagination to develop good subjects and articles about most of the things that are happening in ZhyperMU. :disgust: :unconscious:
Goodluck to those who'll apply. :smile-new:
Thanks for this boss. :smile-new:

RedSun
17-03-2013, 02:05 AM
This is nice its like bringing back the old times and talking whats happening on forum or in-game.

TrIMAGIC
17-03-2013, 11:08 PM
Wiki Team + Journalist Team? ZMU keeps getting better!

Blue Magic
17-03-2013, 11:14 PM
And I`m excited for the articles of the Zhyper Journalist :"D