PDA

View Full Version : Lost items service updates.

AFRON
05-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Hello,

I have to announce that I've seen too many cases which are actually Fake ones for just claiming some extra items but not anymore now because we officially announce that Lost items cases which involves hacks wont be anymore our job to deal with and we are not responsible for the items lost since we have the Lock Account system which none uses.
This Lock Account System (http://zhypernetwork.com/zhyper_wiki/Account_Lock_System) is the ultimate security bridge and is the strongest so none can delete your characters or stole your items.
I Repeat that we are not anymore responsible for this kind of lost item since you have how to protect them.

Thank you.

Rhapsody
05-08-2012, 11:46 PM
How about items lost due to server lags?

AFRON
05-08-2012, 11:49 PM
How about items lost due to server lags?
You are out of topic here, I am talking about the item lost by being your account hacked.

.Raven
05-08-2012, 11:57 PM
and next thread after my account hacked, soo nice. but i dont want use Lock account coz i like trade or marketing, so i dont get back items with this reason? uhmmm soo noobie.

chuachua
06-08-2012, 12:00 AM
and next thread after my account hacked, soo nice. but i dont want use Lock account coz i like trade or marketing, so i dont get back items with this reason? uhmmm soo noobie.

Just unlock your account whenever you log in and lock it whenever you log out.

Smugglaz
06-08-2012, 12:10 AM
You are out of topic here, I am talking about the item lost by being your account hacked.

how about also email got hacked and they can our lock code there.

hellspawn
06-08-2012, 12:29 AM
Lol nobody uses account lock, meh, thanks for the update

RazeR.GaminG
06-08-2012, 12:31 AM
sounds better. its ur own fault now if u get hacked. remember. you can never get hacked if your account is lock :D

Rye
06-08-2012, 12:42 AM
better to lock your account specially you have pilots.

joelo21
06-08-2012, 01:02 AM
I have lost my item due to server lag, and i dont think lock system would be appropriate for this.. i used the machine on tarkan that time... >.< and boom, lost my item in an instant.

RaiRick
06-08-2012, 01:45 AM
nice update, in this case, we could decrease some delays in requests for lost items.
be sure to use Lock System, it is the best way to take care of your account.

YONG
06-08-2012, 01:56 AM
Hello,

I have to announce that I've seen too many cases which are actually Fake ones for just claiming some extra items but not anymore now because we officially announce that Lost items cases which involves hacks wont be anymore our job to deal with and we are not responsible for the items lost since we have the Lock Account system which none uses.
This Lock Account System (http://zhypernetwork.com/zhyper_wiki/Account_Lock_System) is the ultimate security bridge and is the strongest so none can delete your characters or stole your items.
I Repeat that we are not anymore responsible for this kind of lost item since you have how to protect them.

Thank you.
very true..lots of fake reports i think..time for the player to take responsibly in there own accounts..other are just taking this lock system for granted..

how about also email got hacked and they can our lock code there.
player itself should be responsible in he's/her own account..hacked e-mails doesn't fits with this update..it is the players responsibility and seniors has nothing to do with that i think..
better not trust any pilots for you not to be hacked..

SaintNite
06-08-2012, 02:04 AM
dont share if u dont want to be a victim of this.. (HACKED)

Tsakali
06-08-2012, 02:11 AM
This system is awesome and is definitely gonna protect our characters and items. I just hope any bugs do not appear.

dEMONcyclone
06-08-2012, 02:15 AM
great idea......:Why Not:

Koji.
06-08-2012, 02:41 AM
its weird that some people get mad if not helped from being hacked due to their irresponsibility.

Azureal
06-08-2012, 02:55 AM
ZMU Wiki Article on Lost Items Cases have been updated.

Visit: http://zhypernetwork.com/zhyper_wiki/Lost_Items_Cases to see if your items can be retrieved or not.
Visit: http://zhypernetwork.com/zhyper_wiki/Quick_Help#Lost_Item_Retrieval. for a quick guide on Lost Item Retrieval.

.NoOneElse
06-08-2012, 03:31 AM
keep your info's to yourself and if you got some pilots then lock your account.
fair update, good for the game masters and the gamers.
so guys your account is your responsibility!

FireFox
06-08-2012, 05:10 AM
ZMU Wiki Article on Lost Items Cases have been updated.

Visit: http://zhypernetwork.com/zhyper_wiki/Lost_Items_Cases to see if your items can be retrieved or not.
Visit: http://zhypernetwork.com/zhyper_wiki/Quick_Help#Lost_Item_Retrieval. for a quick guide on Lost Item Retrieval.

shouldn't it be deleted instead?

MightyMok
06-08-2012, 05:53 AM
good move...:Yao Ming:

WildTurtle
06-08-2012, 06:09 AM
This should alert people hope they start using it though.

Classic
06-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Thanks for this update. I suggest you guys use our Account Lock System, it really is helpful especially when you have pilots.

ASP
06-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the infor, now you should use Account lock system

Fayha
06-08-2012, 01:42 PM
if you hack thru keylogger lock account is useless too.

PurEvil
06-08-2012, 01:45 PM
Duly noted boss afron.

Chill
13-08-2012, 10:02 PM
so its bye bye to my account :/ somebody hack my account then stole all of my items :/

Herren
13-08-2012, 10:16 PM
you should use account system now guys for security

thanks for the info..

StrongMan
13-08-2012, 10:22 PM
sounds Good.., thanks for the Update
Lots of abusers .., here

Perfidious
13-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Hmm. I don't know if this will be good or bad bro, I hope this turns out well. Gosh its so hard to post using phone tsk.

RaiRick
14-08-2012, 09:22 AM
more thank 1 week and my request is not yet granted.

Ms. Advocate
14-08-2012, 09:30 AM
we understand

Ambassador
14-08-2012, 09:27 PM
1. You used the past tense of steal on the 7th line of your post. Its completely wrong.
2. You made several grammatical errors especially on the last few lines of your post.
3. I know this is off-topic, but I want you to know that I HATE seeing staff members and especially seniors having a difficult time on simple sentence construction.

Anyway, about this announcement, most players if not all only use this account lock system before logging out the account or when not in use for a long time. Plus, you have your methods of proving hack cases whether it be genuine or not. As mentioned, you are getting fake reports, so what now? Then deny the report and punish the player falsifying and fragmenting facts. Too tired and lazy implementing those methods?

Lame.

Addendum: My previous post similar to this was deleted for one probable reason. You know what.

XxxBOOxxX
14-08-2012, 09:52 PM
those the lock thingy apply to cashpoints too??

Schweppes
14-08-2012, 09:56 PM
ei a bit funky question dude

i was just thinking and i think they do also aswell

do our accounts safe from an HGMs? i mean they can do open it if they wanted? so lock system is?

ARROW
14-08-2012, 10:12 PM
I sent you a report before and we had conversation regarding that , My account not been hacked because I have Lock System , but my Pilot lost it because of some reason, I tried to retrieve it, and I waited for almost 2months and Your last reply is already 1month. My character not been deleted and FO can't be sold in Npc , and like what i said I have Lock Account.
But anyway I'm tired retrieving it. I know You receive lots of report regarding this case that's why I understand . Anyway For God Sake we have Format and there are statement needed when you are reporting this kind of cases same Rule as before NO PROOF NO ACTION . - But we Hope You will simply reply in every report , and put spam filter .

- Thanks .

Schweppes
14-08-2012, 10:27 PM
My character not been deleted and FO can't be sold in Npc , and like what i said I have Lock Account.

ivan items can still be deleted although you locked it up try to put it in tarakn at the socket npc it can be put even if your account is already locked lol,already tried it too

ARROW
14-08-2012, 10:44 PM
ivan items can still be deleted although you locked it up try to put it in tarakn at the socket npc it can be put even if your account is already locked lol,already tried it too

i never try that Bro . But I trusted my friend from Canada from anyone Else , because before I have 2opts account and He didn't stole it , and Only 1 set lost in that particular account + The rest of my FO items are still there.

Well Retrieving items isn't so easy because there are lots of Players who are making a falsifying reports.

HELPmeOUT
15-08-2012, 02:18 AM
items in store? :(

.NoOneElse
15-08-2012, 02:55 AM
items in store? :(
it will be locked, but still it can be sold if you have insufficient zen if you will open it so better just take your items in store before locking your account

Del
16-08-2012, 10:20 AM
i lock my account but my FT sol is gone poor me...someone hack me....ahahahahaha

AnhLaVip
21-08-2012, 02:22 PM
I think lost item due to server down could be retrieved right?

Haron
21-08-2012, 02:23 PM
I think lost item due to server down could be retrieved right?

If you got a proof,

AnhLaVip
21-08-2012, 02:26 PM
Yeah srry i worded it wrong.

I meant to tell everyone that you can it wasnt a question lol... cuhz i retrieved my item before

RaiRick
21-08-2012, 02:27 PM
i have my request 2 weeks ago, i completed all the requirements but STILL 2 weeks DELAYED!

ARROW
27-08-2012, 12:42 AM
Hello,

Thank you.

I send you all necessary proofs , But still I can't . Tell the Truth , if we have pilot , and we lost our items , there is no chance to retrieve it right ?

*I told you numerous times that if you had a pilot doesnt concern me.

Anyway Thank You for the Service .

WafugeH
27-08-2012, 12:46 AM
Just unlock your account whenever you log in and lock it whenever you log out.

i think this is the simpliest way to avoid account hack..

Sterling Knight
27-08-2012, 02:25 AM
i think this is the simpliest way to avoid account hack..

yes Because Nothing will happen to your account if you will make sure that it is lock.

thankyouu
27-08-2012, 05:22 AM
Too bad with this lock key account hacker still using your cp, any one know that ?

GEM.
27-08-2012, 10:17 AM
locking system is very useful so that your account is not to be hack and delete....
your right Afron....

mwahhh:**

ARROW
27-08-2012, 11:04 AM
locking system is very useful so that your account is not to be hack and delete....
your right Afron....

mwahhh:**

Very useful bro , yes your right . But it is still on the case handler if your will get your items back or not.

Johnskie
27-08-2012, 11:29 AM
YAYR
is the answer in this problem.

Harcy
28-08-2012, 01:04 PM
this is good to secure your own item's and got a password to locked your account.

Archdeco
28-08-2012, 09:52 PM
you will not loose anything if you keep it safe/lock your account/never share it. secure ur accounts and play safe,

Mr.OK
01-09-2012, 05:20 PM
thanks for the info,,
guys take care of your accounts.
your account, your responsibility.

gatorfase
04-09-2012, 12:42 PM
what about if we have a deal for trading and after i gave my item he run away what should i do for that??

StrongMan
04-09-2012, 02:16 PM
this what i mean .., abusers attacks just gain some extra items
well Goodluck and tinks for this usefull updates

rowbean
05-09-2012, 07:28 PM
my item got lost when igot dc inserver 1 please help

Moneytaker
05-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Me too i even lost my Phyon gloves but i didn't have ss so i didn't reported it cause i'll just waste GMs time :(

IlIlIlIlIlI
14-09-2012, 02:45 AM
Thanks for the info.

summyday
14-09-2012, 10:26 AM
everytime i lost an item due to disconnection AFRON have a alibi for every situation..

so i think lost item report is useless..

have you ever give back item the is lost sir AFRON???

kizuki
25-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Sad to say for those who have lost their items or weapons due to server lag and can't provide a proof.
By the way remember always guys that use the account lock system in every you logging in and out

VEYRON
25-09-2012, 11:45 PM
server lag is different case.. the admin states here that we players must be so protective and careful to our accounts..

Sein
27-09-2012, 10:51 AM
it is really sad when someone lost an items due to server lag then without proof

thanks for the info..