PDA

View Full Version : Gold Pet - Illegal

her lil fk
28-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Hello everyone,

Time for an update that will probably make you hate me a little, or more xD
Anyway, its needed in order to keep the market at a decent balance. So in order to do so we have to declare the Gold Pet illegal in trade, meaning you are not allowed to SELL or BUY it.

Anyone caught doing so will get his account banned as following:

- selling gold pet, account permanently banned
- buying gold pet, account banned for 2 weeks

Although the Sellers of gold pet caught will get their account permanently banned there is a chance to get your account lifted.

How?

The sellers of gold pet can get the ban lifted if they agree to surrender the pet to senior staff members. Once they contacted a senior (HGM, Asst ADMIN, ADMIN) they will meet in game, account will be lifted and immediatly the pet surrendered. After this the account will be considered clean and will remain unbanned.

This change apply starting with December 1st (GMT+0).

Thanks,
ZhyperMU Administration!

action
28-11-2011, 09:45 PM
Finally You Guys decided to safe Our market.

FireFox
28-11-2011, 09:47 PM
And for the love of god don't start with "it's my item I do whatever I want with it", see the greater purpose.

Voodoo
28-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Hmmmmm market is imbalanced bcoz o VOTE site , not GPs - my opinion.

Well, let it be, lets see will there be any changes .

Ricardo
28-11-2011, 09:52 PM
The sellers of gold pet can get the ban lifted if they agree to surrender the pet to senior staff members. Once they contacted a senior (HGM, Asst ADMIN, ADMIN) they will meet in game, account will be lifted and immediatly the pet surrendered. After this the account will be considered clean and will remain unbanned.

Those GPs should be auctioned eheh

Finally! Now GPs will be rare again ^^ Im glad i have some aahah

xLasTWilL
28-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Love this update :)

SereneSavage
28-11-2011, 10:07 PM
aw what will i do with my 4ft gpets huhuhu this is bad news for me..

Cold
28-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Oh, so till 1st December we can buy/sell Gold Pets?

her lil fk
28-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Oh, so till 1st December we can buy/sell Gold Pets?

yes ,

Cold
28-11-2011, 10:15 PM
This was fast lmao.

http://http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4607/sdfsdfsdfw.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/sdfsdfsdfw.png/)

Conspiracy
28-11-2011, 10:36 PM
This was fast lmao.

http://http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4607/sdfsdfsdfw.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/sdfsdfsdfw.png/)

lol thats GM LeneX character haha..

OH well GPet sucks anyways ^_^

Google
28-11-2011, 10:37 PM
This was fast lmao.

Gpets should get more expensive instead of cheap lol.

Totle
28-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Awesome, I was thinking that in Season 6, Gold pet will be
expensive. I exchanged most of my Black Pets to Gold Pet!

Eustass
28-11-2011, 10:45 PM
What if they sell it through Market Mall ?

Fayha
28-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Awesome, I was thinking that in Season 6, Gold pet will be
expensive. I exchanged most of my Black Pets to Gold Pet!

how can gp will be expensive if its not allowed to sell?

Cold
28-11-2011, 11:04 PM
how can gp will be expensive if its not allowed to sell?

None knew it will be Illegal again...

LYCANZR
28-11-2011, 11:13 PM
yea many duper dupe items if the gp is illegal...i think its unfair to other player that buy gold pet last few days...all players earning pets to buy gud items...

Olympians
28-11-2011, 11:47 PM
its illegal to sell but it is legal to use?

paulbrown
29-11-2011, 12:38 AM
I know how to stop the massive dupe that going on, But some players need to sacrifice to be able to do so. I will email noc on how to stop the massive dupes today, and lets wait for his action.

BabyFace
29-11-2011, 12:39 AM
its illegal to sell but it is legal to use?

Yes,its legal to use...

bad0men
29-11-2011, 12:43 AM
i agree with this becouse so many players have many gold pets.i thinks is dupe..

RaiRick
29-11-2011, 01:05 AM
good to hear this, its because many people already got some golds.
gold pet should be for
"exclusive edition only given to MU Heroes"

ARROW
29-11-2011, 01:08 AM
This is a nice Update for marketers .

WHy ?? Gold pet prizes will be higher lool.

Perhalfs the Update is cool, The value of gold pet will be decent as before , I hope only donators should have it once for all .

-- ANyway , it will be unfair to those people who buy'd lots of gpet , Don't make my thought bad.

they waste time in market , then suddenly the Update will be like this ? lol.

........ You declared gpet as legal before .
Why don't give consideration to those beloved players?
They will surrender their gpets = Cp or something they can use in market . this Update will be lead in disappointed and They will aim to Quit . This is not for a few people but in the majority player of this society .

I hope you understand what will be the feeling of them /

action
29-11-2011, 01:12 AM
yea many duper dupe items if the gp is illegal...i think its unfair to other player that buy gold pet last few days...all players earning pets to buy gud items...
Try 40$ before GP was tradeble......

BigBang
29-11-2011, 01:33 AM
epic... i wasted so much time and changed my pets all to gold.. lol

eDan
29-11-2011, 02:40 AM
what about trading f.o items [donate]
= gpets
can u give an exception for that matter

Perfidious
29-11-2011, 02:42 AM
Alright, this will make Gold Pet rare again. December 1st is the effectivity. Alright, copy boss and thanks for the update.

RaiRick
29-11-2011, 02:46 AM
what about trading f.o items [donate]
= gpets
can u give an exception for that matter

agree. so that the players who have many gp have chance to trade it for pets thru donations.
and also this is a way how regular member encourage to donate for others who need items thru donation.

it have a positive effect on both sides.

jamesposey
29-11-2011, 04:10 AM
Okay a nice decision from ADMIN just back the OLD TIMES :D...

to balance the market since GPet is kinda trash because they are too many :)

God.Neptune
29-11-2011, 05:41 AM
This change apply starting with December 1st (GMT+0).

Whoa, so many people will be standing in Lorencia with "sell GP" in their stores :3

.Par morE
29-11-2011, 06:46 AM
You should Force Everyone to View this Thread

And Warning then In-Game. . .

Scream
29-11-2011, 07:33 AM
Now, I don't have any idea what I'm going to do with my Gpets. I'm just hoping that this will really make some changes in a good way.

BucksBunny
29-11-2011, 07:35 AM
Sinse GP has lost his value,this old new law is good.But from other side,who could afford it,they have them,so its like half of ZMU,maybe more.

LACRiMOSA
29-11-2011, 07:50 AM
How lucky we are. We already traded our extra Gold pets *what's left were the ones for our characters* for Aion items :P

I have no objections about this *as if it will change a thing if I do object right? LOL*

KingHodasV
29-11-2011, 08:11 AM
hmmmm .. if u caught many sellers , senior staff will have more gold pets :D ..

Holmes
29-11-2011, 09:45 AM
Try 40$ before GP was tradeble......
I can relate. I bought 8 GPs before they were "legal" and boy, was I pissed?

Leander
29-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Sir can i request sir Dany to extend it until Christmas :)
Many seller of Gp now are on Rush selling it for only 2BP+add

Aironman
29-11-2011, 04:34 PM
With other words Dany says: Merry Christmas bitches. (:

Nocturnal
29-11-2011, 06:03 PM
hmnn are you guys gonna be happy if we do this when season 6 comes?

BigBang
29-11-2011, 06:08 PM

just hope u can update season 6 now.. haha it doesn't really make much difference when the policy is going to get implemented as everyone is already panicking lol

Conspiracy
29-11-2011, 06:08 PM

I don't mind, but I don't know about the others.

Gold Pet price went down like crazy and its 40$ for a Gold Pet
and in game its 2-3bp for Gold PET -.-

So I think its better that way.
and I'll be enjoying gold pet seller/buyers to report muhahahaha

Voodoo
29-11-2011, 06:13 PM
To be honest. That would be better. Give them time to sell it or sumthin. In oder way they could be pissed of becouse of ban thy get. If you gave them a chance to sell them, now its not fair to take it back - its much problem for those ppl.
Yeah, do it with appearance of s6.Ahh a

And 1 more thing. Please give ppl get fun from plaing and try to balance characters . Now its hard to kill anyone who has just 2opt gear. Its really hard to kill SM etc.

God.Neptune
29-11-2011, 06:38 PM

Do we really need to have season 6?

Conspiracy
29-11-2011, 07:23 PM
Do we really need to have season 6?

Agreed, is it really necessary. s1-s3 items/gears are just becoming more useless..

ARROW
30-11-2011, 11:35 AM
hmnn are you guys gonna be happy if we do this when season 6 comes? There is some donators who donate Fo to others for gpets.It's better if they can change their gps into some 2opts items( I mean those gps will be deleted and those gps will be traded by a gm's.). --- Seriously bro , It is so hard to move on with this case , what the hell they will do to theirs Gold pets.?----- Let's give them a consideration bro. tnx.

Ambassador
30-11-2011, 11:50 PM
Finally. The player uniqueness in-game will be back to normal. It sucks seeing everyone with a gold fenrir making them look so special. No more dupe, no more excess gold fenrir and.... ONLY FOR DONATORS.

Yey! Cheers!

akosi
01-12-2011, 08:42 AM
There is some donators who donate Fo to others for gpets.It's better if they can change their gps into some 2opts items( I mean those gps will be deleted and those gps will be traded by a gm's.). --- Seriously bro , It is so hard to move on with this case , what the hell they will do to theirs Gold pets.?----- Let's give them a consideration bro. tnx.

dude your way beyond the rules. GP trading starting Dec. 1 will be illegal, Those GP that were traded before Dec 1 doesnt have to be deleted unless they commit a crime of trading GP..

dont panic bro :)

Voodoo
01-12-2011, 09:45 AM
dude your way beyond the rules. GP trading starting Dec. 1 will be illegal, Those GP that were traded before Dec 1 doesnt have to be deleted unless they commit a crime of trading GP..

Seems you didnt get it. Read once more . Im agreed with FC . Its the best way .

ARROW
01-12-2011, 01:59 PM

Always expect the worst .
If you have huge of it, and you donate something to someone
to have those p****y , it is so hard to make it as a display on your Vault , What I mean to say is to **SURRENDER THOSE GOLD PET IF THEY DON'T WANT THEM TO MAKE IT AS A DISPLAY. SURRENDERING ILLEGAL ITEMS WITH SOME RESPECTIVE AWARDS .

---- Lot's of players waste space and time to earned those pets. Even it is dupe or not . If we don't know who are those dupers , we consider our selves as a victims of this crime .
let's give consideration to our respective players .

- More Power !

/Agree, vital- mind to consider others- I heard my friend shout in his FB he`ll gonna Quit playing ZMU cause of this :)

Seems you didnt get it. Read once more . Im agreed with FC . Its the best way .

- I'm not taking to someone side , let's always ask those people who take space, time and Air to this game .

Fayha
02-12-2011, 03:52 AM
how about those who sell their GP's on market mall is illegal or not i saw few GP's on markel mall

Xtian
02-12-2011, 10:49 AM
Ahm, for sure there will be lots of account that will get banned because of this especially those who aren't updated but good idea because as I saw before, gold pet's price is very low. So, get used to this new rule. X)