PDA

View Full Version : Mister Zhyper Voting Thread

her lil fk
12-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Time has come to pick our Mister Zhyper!

How to vote:
Each of you will vote for one from each section (Pictures, Story and Answers)

Format to be followed is:

Picture:
Story:
Answers:
Example:

Picture: 8
Story: 6
Answers: F

Voting Rules:
- Forumers with post count less than 20 are not allowed to vote
- Participants are not allowed to vote
- If any forumer that voted will be banned his vote will be canceled
- You are allowed to vote only once

How we pick the Winner:
- there will be public vote and Staff Members vote, all votes will be counted individually and divided to 3 (coz we have 3 stages) and from here they will get a mark.
- the one who have the bigger mark will be our winner

Pictures:

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4995/66720262.jpg

http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/attachment.php?attachmentid=496&d=1274534057

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad121/kisses05_2010/PICT1245.jpg

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/4425/45076711.jpg

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6069/86694564.jpg

http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/attachment.php?attachmentid=624&d=1274767000

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7476/image016sh.jpg

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5701/44079129.jpg

http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/attachment.php?attachmentid=709&d=1274938792

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9779/weqweqwewq.jpg

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9987/005nkd.jpg

http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/attachment.php?attachmentid=795&d=1275127332

http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/attachment.php?attachmentid=790&d=1275120632

http://www.muonline.biz/zhyper/attachment.php?attachmentid=821&d=1275221820

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1930/picture010kdw.jpg

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6915/38733812.jpg

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/mo0nrage/DSC07712.jpg

STORY:

one day my friends invited me to play ZhyperMU, i said okay, but i thought i will never like it, but now look? i am running for Mr ZhyperMU, you know why? because i found the game boring, so i started to join our comunity forum.. all i can say is WoW! this is really cool. I learned a lot of things in forum, and now i am using it all ingame.. I think i will be a ZhyperMU addict

NOOB EXPERIENCE
When im new in ZhyperMu i thought its just easy to have items but then i find out that its really hard.thats why i love zhyper because it wasnt like other private server that i play.then i experience being scammed i lose hope but then i always find a way to have items again without donating.And now i can say that im done being a NOOB.

When the 1st time, I play ZhyperMU. I experience so much fun. I meet new friends. And owe some respects from the other players. In the game there is respect, descipline and loyalness. And that is because of the ADMINs / HGMs. Who always makes the game clean and perfect. After 3 years of plying zhyperMU, I meet SassyGirL=. At 1st, I thought she was a boy. But when i meet her & know everything about her. She is so nice. I meet the girl that i've been looking for long time.

A big Thank You to ZhyperMU.
I LOVE THIS GAME..

i play ZMU just to have fun but after playing for so long, it's not just having fun i gained, but the BEST THINGS happen to me is i gather MORE FRIENDS in different COUNTRIES.I never thought that by playing ZMU makes my life different from it's normal ways,I learned a lot,i become a loyal member,once a good leader to my members and sometimes i won and most of the time i was defeated by others, but i know LOSING and WINNING is not important it's the EXPERIENCE that really matters.

Thanks

Since the past few months I got addicted to Zhyper MU and It got out of hand. I dedicated most of my time to ZMU that I forgot about my family, my girlfriend and my friends. I pretended to be sick while my family was out for a reunion because I wanted to make my MG max ASAP. I actually ditched my girlfriend?s first chorale performance for just 1 Castle siege. I missed quality time with my friends and family so I tried to keep up and I managed to learn Time Management because of ZMU so thank you ZMU!

I am GREENTHUMB / P0THEAD / CHRONICZ in zhyperMU world, i started playing this game 2 years ago and i got so addicted last year. I made a circle of friends in ZhyperMU, I have learned some lesson and experiences playing ZhyperMu. My most memorable was when we won castle siege 4 consecutive times and i made a large group from being normal to become one of the contender in zhypermu. I sure even my hair turns gray i will still playing zhypermu.

Hello! My real-life name is Peter Zarkow, I live in Bulgaria and I proudly play in your Mu Online Server. First of all i wanna thank you all for the participate and creating such great events , because it's not so easy to get good items in-game. From my in-game experience i can tell that the server totally rules and that there are a lot of kindly Game Masters and HGame Masters helping me out.The Story begins since back 2006 when I first started playing Mu Online - Me and lot of my best friends were searching for a good server , until we found Zhyper , then it really all began. I played from 2006 to 2007 and quit , because of school and family ( and a little bit of WoW ), but I'm back now for the Season 4 . So there aren't really interesting stories with me in Zhyper , but with the will of winning this event I'll try to represent my best friend's story : He came in the server just for fun , trying to build more friendship with me by playing the games that i play , and now he's more addicted to ZhyperMu more than I am. I love when he's nuking all players in arena...Hmm..That was my poor story.. With best regards Peter Zarkow(vesji945)! Good Luck and Have Fun !

One Day, When i was in school one of my classmate is addicted in any games. one of his game is ZMU. that day start my MU LIFE. i love this game eventhough some people said that the graphics is not cool. i still enjoy it. many problems come. . first is when i am having may reset. my best spot when i started is at arena. i love that map but at time go's it makes my screen very lag. but its Ok its still enjoyable game for me. my hatest thing happened to me is when my wings were sold for only 99m T_T. i don't know yet how to sell in store. but now i learn. in every mistakes that i met i learned a lot of things. and know i think i have a lots of good friends, and items. i hope this game will never end. ^_^

Becoming a ?G?
I was about to get to visit Marlon in Devias server 4 that day. As I approach near to Marlon I?ve seen characters going to left gate and seen their guild ?Ghettoz?. I followed them and amazed to see many of them there. And they were chattering around. I get near to them and I?ve seen their Guild Master. It?s Lord_Raza. I?m unfamiliar to them. They seem to be strong with their sets. I requested to join their Guild but their Guild Master required me to show my set to him. After seeing it he said ?Join?.

"Legend of the World Zhyper"

Once, there were four God's rulling the Mystical Universe . Each of them have distinct and unique elemental powers to create Worlds.

Nocturnal,God of Land , Hikari, God of Water, Manya, God of Fire and DeadRabbit,God of Wind.

The God's decided to create their own worlds; Nocturnal created Lorencia and Noria, while Manya created Tarkan and Lost Tower, Then Hikari created Atlans 1,2 and 3, And finally DeadRabbit created Icarus.

But as time passes by, The God's aren't satisfied to what they've made, So they've decided to combine their powers to create bigger world called "Zhyper(Mystical Universe) ".

Zhyper have new creatures,maps,and heroes made by the God's until the present time.

First of all ZhyperMU is a great game. I started to play ZhyperMU since season1. I'm Addicted to this game my in-game character name is LordXaphan and NotoriuzBM. I just want to add my experience about the game as to see if people could relate. I'm going to explain how I found some of things in the game. This would also end up as a walk through too. I think I found a quick way of playing the Beginning of this game. I played under normal difficulty. I met a lot of players on the game and also I got many friends on ZhyperMU Community Forums. I love to help people on ZhyperMU Community Forums by helping them in Help Section. Being active in ZhyperMU Community Forum is important to me as to show my loyalty and respect to other players and staff. And to know whats the new and updates in ZhyperMU Community Forum. Because my goal in this game is to become a ZhyperMU Staff.

One day, a man name BK entered a city called Lorencia. He was looking for someone that he can duel with. When he was in a bar in Lorencia, he meet a guy with a red hair name MG.

He ask him to duel with him and the MG accept the challenge. They went to the left gate of Lorencia. The MG wasn't event attacking BK and the BK was twisting with his lightning sword and giving his best. The MG was bored and killed the BK right away and went back to the bar.

The BK went to find MG and MG help him be strong and do all the quest to make him one of them.

Lesson of the story: The point os the game is to be the strongest character ever and most of the Zhyperians help people who's weak ans help the to improve. In this game, you'll find friends that will became your best friend or worst friend. Zhyperians should work as One. WE ARE ONE.

Here's my story

When i started playin ZMU
i did not know that i will last long like
now.
This game helped me alot because when i am here
in Singapore
I was bored because i dont have friends..
sooner i made 2 friends but its not enough
This game gave me friends,
taught me to trust people
and taught me
to follow rules
For more than 1 year of playin this game
i manage to obey rules
and i am proud that i did not
do anything wrong or against the rules
This is just a game that i will never forget
Thanks to the community
that believes in me
and thanks to my friends that teaches
me to soar high..

Hello Everybody!
I Want Present My Story when i start playing ZhyperMU.
Ok Let's Go
As you all know first problem what i have when i Launch ZhyperMU Fisrt Time its choose character, but after thinking i choose Dark Wizard, i Play this character many months maybe some of you remember He's Power in Season 2 and Season 3. I Remember when my Soul Master can Kill Kundun Easy eh old good days, later i wanted to test other chars. My Next Character is Dark Lord, but dont know why, i dont like him too much, not enough combines in Fight. As we all know Blade Knight have enough combines in Fight, and best to kill kunduns in Season 4 . At this moment i Still Play My Blade Knight I Remember My Wonderful Days in Staff, and i never forgot it. its My best moments in this game i think its all for now.
Enjoy ZhyperMU and tell Friends to Enjoy Too
Thanks !

Answers:

Questions for this stage was:
1. If you had a wish, what would it be and why?
2. If you will have the chance to change this community how you will change it?
3. What is the most significant accomplishment in your life? why ?
4. What are the values in your life? Define them.
5. What is the definition of succese for you?

A.

If i have a wish, it would be to finish University with high marks and have a good job to help my family and everyone that needs my help in a good way. Like zhypermu, i will donate for zhypermu.

I will find a way to stop all the hackers and scammers becuase there's a lot of them in this community and i dont want that to happen because this game is really good, i think its the best online game i played. Like: i'll make a program to that would detect them and hire more people like "Game Watcher" to just go in-game and look for hackers using speed hack, auto combo, auto potion and other hacks.

The significant accomplishment in my life occurs when i showed to the people that i have a talent, that i can do something, something that i'm proud of.... i won MENS DOUBLES in badminton in the whole Ontario in Canada, its one of the province.

The first one is God. I valued God because he protects me all the time i need him and he saved me too. Second, my parents. They are the greatest gift that God gave to me, i dont know what will happen to me with out them. They inspire me, discipline me and every thing. Third is my brothers. They help me became a better person and help me achieve my goals in life.

5. What is the definition of success for you?
For me success is when you accomplish something that you really love doing it, you work for it and give your best. Also something that you did good and help people that they are happy in the end.

B.

My Answers:
1. First i just wish that this community improve more and carry on much longer and of course i want to be an HGM or at least a Full GM

2. To change this community?
This community should not be changed almost everything is cool
of course cheaters and bad guys never get tired of disobeying the rules but its just life..
But over all this community is the best for me.

3. In my life? It would be the time when i became a TGM
because it is my dream to join the staff and help the community as much as possible.

If you are asking about what is the most valuable things for me.
it will be my family and friends cause without them im not standin' where i am standin' right now.
if you are askin' about values in my life like what are the lessons
i've learned from my experience/life
Its determination and perseverance
This things never fail me to get what i want and achieve my goal
"Just never give up even no one believes on you"

5. Success for me is not winning or anything like victory..
Success is what you get when you finally understand what your life is all about and why you live and what is your role on this world.

C.

Questions are:
---World Peace, for us to live in a peaceful world,no wars and terrorism but FULL of LOVE

----I believe that only together--by sharing our hopes connecting with each other and taking actions together we can change our community and nation for the better
----for having stable job even though I'm not a 4 year degree holder,with this accomplishment i am able to stand on my own,hence, i don't forget the obligation and responsibilities to my family,still a big part of success,this is so far the most significant accomplishment in my life.

----MY FAMILY-they are here for me all the time and someone who LOVES me and taking GOOD CARE for me all the time
----MY FRIENDS-my companion through good and bad,my buddy through happy and sad and i know my friends will be here for me throughout the years
----EDUCATION-i came from the poor family which my parents income belongs below poverty line,however it didn't hinder me to pursue my studies for i wanted to alleviate our family from financial crisis.Trials always attacked me in the middle of my journey to success and had weakened me gradually.But i THANKED the LORD for pouring me more strength always at the time so i didn't fall and stumble.
----can be attained in any branch of human labor,there is always room at the top in every pursuit.It simply depends on how people pull it out of themselves and produce the successful life they've always dreamed of.

D.

Questions are:
My wish is to have a chance to meet all of ZMU staff

We are not here to prove anything. We are here to remember that we are
all one in connection to one another and to our creator. We have to
realise that we are hurting ourselves if we are hurting another. We
have to realise that whatever we want to experience our-self we have to
give the same to another because whatever goes around comes around. For
example, if I want to experience Forgiveness, I have to forgive another
who has hurt me in any way. That is what I am here in this world for
and to remind others of the same, whose lives I touch

some things that will ultimately change the
reality. however, like art accepted when agreed upon by the
majority....Whether or not being understood becomes less
important......Just like the retail customer is always right....

Personal values are the beliefs, values, and philosophies that we hold
about life, its purpose, and our own purpose. As we grow up, we take on
board the personal values of others around us until we reach the teen
years and start to accept or reject such values as being a part of who
we are, or not a part of our own selves. It is easy, however, to pass
by the active recognition and sorting of personal values, and to just
accept those values that were ingrained in us by parents, teachers,
society, etc. We can do this because the fit is comfortable and easy.
Defining your own personal values does require taking a deep look at
ourselves and facing our assumptions, but it is well worth the effort
when you seek guidance for the remai

have heard one man state what the definition of success is and it is
the BEST definition I have heard: his name is Earl Nightingale and he
coined the sentence: "Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal."

E.

Questions are:
1. If you had a wish, what would it be and why? It would be to stop wishing and be grateful for what i have.
2. If you will have the chance to change this community how you will change it? Like changing one part on your body , ill say it I dont want to change anything . I want to make it unique .
3. What is the most significant accomplishment in your life? why ? Maybe the most IMPORTANT significant in my life is , i still exist on this planet. Everyday in my life that god is giving is important to me.
4. What are the values in your life? Define them. A family at home being there for you, sharing all spare time with you.
5. What is the definition of succese for you? maybe something that I achieve very high that I could say , Im Proud to myself.

F.

Questions are:
A:i wish to have a complete and strong family because right now my parents are not with me.I really wish to have complete family.
i will change it for the good i will do my best to ensure no illegal transactions and hack sites.And i will open this community for all...and i will make this equally..no GM TGM etc.all equal.
Being children of God because he give me life..he's my provider.
trustworthy somebody can trust me..anyone can trust me..
Success means Life to me.Because without success we can't live.therefore no life.

G.

I want to become a kid again, so that i can fix everything and all the mistakes that i've made.

I will implement strict policy without giving favor to my friends and treat all registered users / players equal.

When i became SK chairman in our town and i had a chance to serve them in a way that i can. It's a public service.

Respect to others like 1st family relatives friends fellow country men and have fear in god and loving my parents the way they loved me. I love my family.

Success is when you tried your best even if you did not finish first in the race at least you gave your best shot, that's success for me.

H.

1. If you had a wish, what would it be and why? - My wish would be , that all the people gets their dreams accomplished, all of them get the freedom they deserve and that the old good times come back... like in the old west!
2. If you will have the chance to change this community how you will change it? - I wouldn't change anything , because it's one of the best i have seen to this moment .
3. What is the most significant accomplishment in your life? why ? - When the girl that i loved for 4 years, told me that she love me ... Why? - Because we got some good times with her... parties..u know.. And also because i can't stop thinking for her!
4. What are the values in your life? Define them. - The most valuable things in my life are these: First goes the Friendship.. Second place is for My Family... and then is thinking for the way funnier side of the life! Friendship - I can't even think of living without friends ! And my parents , that showed me the right way of living, the benignity from them to me can't be ever, ever forgotten! the third thing is just valuable only when i get depressed .
5. What is the definition of success for you? - The success for me is a complicated theme...the definition goes like that: To find your own definition of success you need to dig deep within yourself and question your values in life. What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are the things that are important to you? Like i said in the previous questions - To be happy with my friends and family Forever! You live your life once, so do live as you want and as nobody else can !

I.

If I had a wish, that wish would not be only for myself, but a wish for everyone,to be contented in their life specially in their luxurious needs.Be contented on what you have.

If i will have the chance to change this community it will be the equality to all players, EVEN IF YOU ARE A VIP OR NOT, A STAFF OR NOT. Balance And Equally treated TO ALL.

The most significant accomplishment in my life is when I had finished my elementary and secondary education then now im on my college level. Because,education cannot be steal by any persons, for what we have learned will be remain ours.

The values in my life are,FAMILY VALUES, RELIGIOUS VALUES,MORAL VALUES AND SPECIALLY HUMAN VALUES.

The definition of success for me is,It is the fruit of all your sacrifices and endeavour and the payment of all the hard circumstances in life.

J.

Questions are: 1. If you had a wish, what would it be and why? I wish I can meet all of my friends here in ZhyperMU because I've been here in this community for 3 years (1 year Inactive, ^_^), and I've met them in game and they are really good. They gave me items.. They help me to become a good player in this game... And I also want to have fun with them while playing this game... That's all.. Thank you. 2. If you will have the chance to change this community how you will change it? I'll change the this community to be a christian community.. I want to have a God's section here in community where all Christians can communicate.. I believe that it may change other peoples attitude too.. I just want to have kind people in forum.. 3. What is the most significant accomplishment in your life? why ? Serving God in Music ministry of our church (IFI).. Because serving God is the best accomplishment in my life. 4. What are the values in your life? Define them. My God.. He sustained us our needs.. My Family.. Thru Family I live.. My Friends.. They help me with my emotional,social and financial problems.. 5. What is the definition of success for you? Success is when you have passed all the obstacles in life..

K.

Questions are:

-I'd take all the discrimination of all the people because I can see that other people insult those who are different or SPECIAL. That's what I see in my school because racists or bullies pick on the people who are unfortunate. Who knows? What if the SPECIAL kids are the ones normal and were the ones not NORMAL after all.

-If you mean by the community (The world) I'd stop all wars cause too many innocent people are dying like the civil war in bangkok

- My Highschool graduation. Because I dedicated and gave my diploma to my grandfather. His only wish was to see me march and receive my diploma. I gave my diploma but he died a day after my graduation.

I consider -FAMILY as a value. Family comes first before EVERYTHING
-Respect. I respect those who are older or more experienced than I
-Dignity. My dignity is not my pride but it is my personality. Dignity means that you are worthy or true excellence. Everyone one has there dignity because everyone is WORTHY.

Success is the triumphant achievement of your set goal. With devoted determination and sacrifice there is success. DETERMINATION + SACRIFICE = SUCCESS

VOTE will end on 15 June, 2010.

ky0shi
12-06-2010, 12:26 PM
Pic: 9
Story: 9
Answer: I

SixS.Arances
12-06-2010, 12:35 PM
picture:17
story:13
answer:C

JENNA
12-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Pic.9

story. 1

answer.D

Jennifer Bendz
12-06-2010, 12:39 PM
story:10
answer: K

NiceShotz
12-06-2010, 12:52 PM
Picture: 6
Answers:G

jhan
12-06-2010, 01:17 PM
pic.9

story.1

answer.D

LordKelz
12-06-2010, 01:20 PM
pic: 4
Story: 4
Answer: D

paulbrown
12-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Answers: G

1MizYouDie
12-06-2010, 03:01 PM
story:10
answer: I

TwentyFour
12-06-2010, 03:10 PM
Picture: 4
Story: 4
Answers: K

barnnys99
12-06-2010, 04:32 PM
picture: 13
story: 4
answer: C

Andrew
12-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Picture: 10
Story: 10
Answers: D

zephyr
12-06-2010, 05:02 PM
g

ARROW
12-06-2010, 05:46 PM
sorry wrong delete my post tnx.

Chona Su
12-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Picture: 2
Story: 11
Answers: E

PreetyPeaches
12-06-2010, 05:53 PM
PIC: 7

Story: 7

AngeL
12-06-2010, 05:56 PM
PIC: 7

Story: 7

SuiX
12-06-2010, 06:10 PM
picture : 7
story : 7
answers : D

_CHERRYBOMB_
12-06-2010, 06:18 PM
^_^

pic:17

story:13
answer k

kn|v
12-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Picture:6
Story:6
answer:g

YouCute
12-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Picture: 3
Story: 3
Answer: K

Who's the hell is that on the 16 picture.
ROFLOLMAO,
: )

EviLHigH
12-06-2010, 06:44 PM
picture: 17
story: 9
Answer: D

Darz
12-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Answer: G